Ayame's Chapter Part 2

Deidara opened the door to an apartment and I walked in seeing everything neat and tidy. Something I was so not expecting. I paused seeing Deidara locking the door behind him. I blushed and turned my head. "What scared?" he asked, as I shook my head. "No I trust you with my life" I said placing my hand to my heart looking at him seriously. Deidara blushed and walked over to me. "Ayame" he said, as I looked at him. "We have been dating for a few months now, heck we've been boyfriend and girlfriend for a couple months too... and every sign I get and everyone is telling me I should have you" he whispered placing some hair behind my right ear causing me to blush. "Deidara" I said, as he smirked and kissed my lips. I closed my eyes kissing him back. "Wait, I can’t" I said, as he paused and turned his head. "Why the hell not?" he asked "I didn't bring anything with me" I said, as Deidara paused and he smirked closing his eyes. "Come on" he said, as we walked into his room. I blushed seeing Green silk sheets, hard oak wooden floors and large patio with silk green curtains. "It's beautiful" I said holding my hands together as my eyes were sparkling. "There are provisions in the bathroom" said Deidara, as I nodded and walked into the bathroom I opened a drawer seeing pills and condoms. 'Oh crap, how many girls has he had sex with... come to think about it wasn't he with Chie... did they do it?' I thought taking a pill and gulping it down feeling uneasy about the whole situation. I opened the door and paused seeing Deidara smirking while in his grey boxers. He had his right knee up on the bed and his left leg hanging down. "So how did you want to do this?" asked Deidara, as I rubbed my right arm with my left hand. "I... well" I said, as he paused getting up and he put his hands on my shoulders. "Ayame what's wrong?" he asked "How many girls have you had sex with?" I asked, as his eyes widened and I blushed turning my head. "Ayame... I don't have a disease if that's what your thinking" he said, as I stopped. That's not exactly the answer that I wanted to hear. "How many girls have you done it with?" I asked having tears fill in my eyes. Deidara paused and cupped my face. "Stupid just a couple" he said, as I paused and started sniffing. "It was before you and they didn't mean anything to me" he said, as I paused. "But Chie" I was about to say, as he growled. "No Chie wasn't one of them I broke up with her before we even thought about it" he said, as I paused. "Really?" I said, as he sighed and turned his head. "Ayame I thought we have been over this" he said, as I hugged him and his eyes widened looking at me, "I love you Deidara" I said, as his eyes widened and he blushed. "You what?" he said, as I kissed his lips and he put his hands to the back of my head deepening the kiss. Before I knew it we were both naked on his bed. Deidara smirked letting his hair drape down and he smirked at me. "Ready?" he asked, as I slowly nodded my head. I arched my back feeling Deidara's head at my hole. Deidara smirked and kissed my lips. "Don't worry it will hurt a little but I'll make it feel better" he whispered, as I blushed and nodded. I grunted as Deidara pushed himself inside. "I... can't" I huffed, as I pulled on Deidara's hair. He smirked and started kissing my chest and started giving me nibbles on different places on my body. I then paused as Deidara was fully inside me and he was breathing heavily. "Damn Ayame your tight, it feels so good" he whispered, as I blushed ten shades of red and he smirked kissing my forehead. "I'm going to really enjoy doing this with you" he whispered, as I blushed and closed my eyes feeling him pulling out of me. "Deidara" I grunted, as he chuckled and kissed the bottom of my neck. "I'll go faster don't worry" he said, as I blushed more and grabbed the sheets from under me as Deidara went faster. I gasped as he was nibbling my ear and wrapped my arms around him. "Deidara... I can't" I said while closing my eyes. Deidara smirked and kissed my lips. "Just a bit more I'm almost there" he whispered, as I nodded holding on. I then screamed Deidara's name as he came inside me. I laid back breathing heavily and Deidara smirked tangling his fingers into my hair. "You were great Ayame" he whispered, as I breathed heavily while blushing just looking at him. "You going to leave now?" I asked, as he paused. "Leave? It's my apartment" he said, as I paused. "Right" I said sitting up and tried standing up. My eyes widened as Deidara grabbed my wrist and laid me back on his bed. "Stupid I just took your virginity now you going to run away" he said, as I looked at him. "But I thought" I said, as Deidara laid me down and covered us both with the same blanket. "I thought you said you love me" he said, as I pouted and my eyes started to water. "I do, but my mother said that, after you would" I was about to say, but Deidara cupped my face. "Stupid I'm nothing like what your mother said, Ayame I love you" he said, as my eyes widened and tears crawled down my face. "You love me" I said, as he smirked and started kissing the side of my neck. "Uh-huh" he said, he said, as I smiled hugging him. "Ayame" said Deidara, as I smiled at him seeing him playing with my hair now. "Would you move in with me?" he asked, as I blushed like a cherry. "Eka" I said, as Deidara smirked and nuzzled his face into my neck. "I want you to stay with me... will you?" he asked, as I hugged him and kissed his cheek like thirty times. “Yes, yes, I'll move in with you" I said, as he smirked and kissed me.

The next morning I woke up and smiled seeing myself in Deidara's bed. I turned my head seeing Deidara beside me. "Deidara" I whispered, as he smirked and cupped my face. "Morning my Ayame" he said, as I blushed. "Want breakfast?" he asked, as I paused. "You cook?" I asked, as he smirked and closed his eyes sitting up. I watched as he put his boxers on and walked out of the bedroom. I got up putting on my bra, underwear and clothes walking out of the bedroom and seeing Deidara cooking in the kitchen. I sat on a stool and just watched him. He then placed pancakes in front of me. I blushed and looked at Deidara smirking. He took out syrup and butter and placed them in front of me. "When did you learn how to cook?" I asked, as he sat down in front of me and blushed a bit. "I learned from Sasori, I know how much you like your food and I wanted to cook for you" he said, as I blushed and got up and I hugged him. "Deidara" I said, as he smirked and started kissing my cheek down to my neck. "I love you Ayame" he said, as I smiled. "I love you too" I said, as he smirked. "That's all peachy keen and stuff, but Deidara you need to improve your studies" said Sasori opening the door. "Oh come on one day of peace" he said, as Sasori closed his eyes placing a bunch of books on the living room table. "Now you had a whole summer of peace now get your ass to studying" said Sasori, as Deidara growled. I sat down in the living room as well and eventually fell asleep. "Ayame" said a voice, as I slowly opened my eyes seeing Deidara smiling down at me. "Sorry" I said, as he smirked kissing my lips and I smiled kissing him back. He sat next to me and looked at the ground. "There's something else" said Deidara, as I paused. "Something else?" I questioned, as he gulped and held my hands "Ayame... when were done school... I want you to marry me" he said, as my eyes widened. "HUH?!" I shouted, as he sighed. "You want to be with me" I said, as he kissed my lips and I kissed him back. "So will you?" asked Deidara, as I nodded and hugged him. "Like hell you will" shouted a voice, as we turned our heads and my eyes widened seeing my mother growling. "Mom" I said, as she grabbed my hand. "No let go" I said looking back at Deidara. "Ayame I can't believe you" she said, as I paused thinking of Chie with her and Itachi and then I looked back at Deidara seeing the sad look in his eyes. "NO" I shouted forcing her to let go of me and I ran into Deidara's arms. "I'm staying here" I shouted, as she narrowed her eyes. "Deidara loves me and I love him... I'm not going anywhere" I shouted, as Deidara smiled placing his hand on my head and I smiled at him. "Fine Ayame you want to be poor and alone go ahead" she shouted slamming the door closed. "She's wrong" said Deidara, as I looked at him. "We'll be well off and support each other" he said, as I smiled and hugged him.

To Be Continued...