Moving Forward

Itachi walked away and I was about to follow him, until Shisui grabbed my wrist. "Chie" said Shisui, as I looked back at him. "Shisui... I... I can't" I said, as he lowered his head. "Shisui... why are you doing this?" I asked, as he looked at me. "Wasn't it you who wanted me and Itachi together?" I asked, as he turned his head a bit. "Shisui, if this is about leaving you behind, you know Itachi and I would never do that to you" I said, as he lowered his eyes. I kissed his forehead and he looked at me. "Besides without you... whose going to babysit Sasuke?" I asked, as Shisui face went straight. "I don't need a babysitter" said Sasuke appearing from the corner. "Sure you don't Sasuke" I said sarcastically making my way to Itachi's room. "Itachi" I said opening the door and closing it behind me. I then gasped as Itachi pinned me to the door. "Ita-" I was about to say, but he kissed my lips. I kissed him back and I blushed as Itachi raised my right leg to wrap around his waist. He then lifted my left leg and did the same thing on the other side, I wrapped my arms around his neck and he smirked. Itachi carried me to his bed and laid me down while hovering over me. "He okay?" asked Itachi, as I nodded. He smirked and was about to kiss me again but the door opened. "Good your here" said Shisui smiling, as I sat up letting go of Itachi and he looked at Shisui surprised. "Look I rented Night of the living dead" he said, as I looked at Itachi who sighed. "Shisui" said Itachi, as Shisui smirked and put the movie in the DVD player and turned on the T.V. in Itachi's room. "Come on you two can make out later" he said, as Itachi sighed and I smiled cuddling next to Itachi watching the movie. I was watching the movie, but I somehow fell asleep, because I don't remember how the movie ended.

"Itachi" said Shisui, as Itachi looked at him. "Chie promised me something and I want to make sure your okay with it" said Shisui, as Itachi stayed quiet. "She said... That neither of you would leave me behind" he said, as Itachi looked at me asleep in his arms. He smirked and looked at Shisui. "Shisui you have been my best friend even before Chie came along, you know I wouldn't do that to you" he said, as Shisui smirked. "So, does that mean I get to sleep on the other side of her?" he asked, as Itachi glared at him. "Kidding, kidding, I'll let you have your night with her" he said getting up and walking out the door. Itachi looked at me and cupped my face. He took off my shoes and let my hair flow down taking off the clip that was in my hair. He then wrapped his arm around my waist and slept next to me.

The next morning I woke up to an alarm. "Five more minutes" I whined, as I heard chuckling. I looked and saw Itachi looking down at me. "Morning" I said, as he cupped my face. "Morning" he said, as I smiled seeing him about to kiss me. "Nii-san" shouted Sasuke, as we stopped and looked at him opening the door. "Sasuke what's wrong?" asked Itachi "Whatever Naruto says don't do it" he said, as Itachi raised an eyebrow. "Gezz Sasuke you make it sound weird" said Naruto popping out from behind him. "My brother has better things to do then to chaperon us at an outdoor spa" he said, as I sat up and my eyes sparkled. "EH?! An outdoor spa" I said, as Naruto smirked. "Yeah we need three guy chaperons and two girls" said Naruto, as Sasuke growled. "Itachi" I said looking at him, as he sighed closing his eyes. "When?" asked Itachi "Tomorrow" said Naruto "During school?" asked Itachi "No, no, after school... that's why we need chaperons and the teachers won't come, and our parents won't let us go alone" said Naruto, as I looked at Itachi. "Alright I'll see what I can do" said Itachi "Eh Nii-san" said Sasuke, as Naruto smirked pointing his finger into Sasuke's cheek and Sasuke growled. They walked out closing the door and I smiled hugging Itachi. "Thank you" I said, as he shrugged and I nuzzled my face into his neck. He smirked looking down at me and kissed my lips. "I should get changed at home, my eyes are starting to bug me from my day and night contacts" I said, as he closed his eyes. I got up and Itachi grabbed my hand. "Chie" he said, as I tilted my head to the side. "I... would feel better if you stayed here" he said turning his head. "I'll be back" I said, as he sighed kissing my lips and I blushed kissing him back. When we broke he cupped my face and went close to my ear. "You stubborn girl I'm talking about moving into the estate with me" he whispered, as my eyes widened. "EH?!" I shouted, as he smirked and kissed my lips again. "So what do you say?" he asked, as I smiled. "It's not that I don't want to" I said. "But?" he asked, as I smiled and hugged him. "Don't you think we should wait until we develop more of our relationship?" I asked, as Itachi lowered his eyes. "Please" he whispered. Itachi has never asked anything from me like this before and for him to say please means that he really wants me to be by his side. "On one condition" I said, as he smirked and cupped my face. "Anything" he said "I get my own room" I said, as he kissed my lips and I kissed him back. I then realized Itachi had cornered me into a corner. "Ita-" I was about to say, but he kissed me again. I blushed putting my hands on his chest debating whether or not to push him off of me or to pull him closer. "Ah-hem" said a voice, as Itachi stopped kissing me and I blushed lowering my head seeing Fugaku. "Breakfast is ready" said Fugaku, as Itachi sighed but nodded. We walked into the dining room and I started eating. "Morning" said Shisui stretching. "Shisui tomorrow your helping me chaperon Sasuke and his friends at the outdoor spa" said Itachi "Sweet" he said sitting down. "Then the next day your helping me move Chie's stuff" said Itachi eating, as I blushed eating more. "Your not moving again are you Chie-Chan?" asked Mikoto, as I smiled nervously. "Uh, well" I said. "Your rent go up again?" asked Shisui, as I slowly shook my head no. "So, where are we moving your stuff?" asked Shisui, as I put a fork full of food in my mouth. "Oi Itachi" said Shisui, as Itachi looked at him. "The empty room that's between mine and Sasuke's. That's across from yours" said Itachi eating. Everyone's eyes widened and Fugaku smirked. "I'm glad you came to your senses Itachi" said Fugaku, as Itachi closed his eyes not saying anything. Shisui smirked and started messing up my hair. "He, he, it's about time you officially moved in" said Shisui, as I smiled.

After breakfast Itachi walked with me to my apartment and I got changed into jeans, a tank top, my glasses, and put a hat on my head. I walked out of my room seeing Itachi lying on the couch. "Say it now" said Itachi, as I looked at him. "Say what?" I asked, as he closed his eyes. "Tell me the truth... do you really want to move in with me or am I forcing you?" he asked, as I smiled walking over and I bent down on my knees and looked at him in the face. "You really think you can force me to do things, sure I listen to you for my better judgement but you can't make me do anything" I said, as he smirked and grabbed my shoulders. I looked at him shocked as he laid me on the couch and hovered over me. I blushed as he came close to my ear. "I just made you lie on the couch under me" he whispered, as I started breathing heavily a bit. "That was dirty Chi-Chi" I said, as he stopped and looked down at me. He cupped my face and I closed my eyes feeling his hand on my cheek. Itachi kissed my lips and I kissed him back still blushing. When we broke the kiss, he moved his hand from my face to my hip. I looked down and tried to move but I gasped as Itachi sucked on my neck. "Really?" said a voice, as we stopped and my eyes widened seeing Deidara crossing his arms and Ayame sighing behind him. "How long have you been there?" asked Itachi, as Deidara growled. "Long enough, move your ass Uchiha" he said, as Itachi growled. We walked out and I locked the door behind us. We then made our way to the movie theater. We were watching the movie and already Ayame was clinging to Deidara. I glanced at Itachi seeing him watching the movie bored. I grabbed his hand while watching the movie. He looked down at it and then looked at me. I blushed lowering my head a bit. Then my eyes widened as he placed his hand on my shoulder causing my head to rest on his shoulder. "Just put your head to my shoulder next time" he whispered, as I smiled and watched the movie.

"Let's go eat I'm hungry" said Ayame, as we came out of the movie theater. "Your always hungry" I said, as she puffed her cheeks. "Yeah, yeah" I said closing my eyes, as she smiled. "Oh by the way, I need you to come with me to the outdoor spa tomorrow" I said, as her eyes sparkled. "Really?" she said "Yeah, Itachi's younger brother needs two girl chaperons so I need you to come with me" I said, as she smiled. "Awesome I'll go" she said "Eh, but Ayame" said Deidara, as she narrowed her arms. "You are so not ruining my chances of going to an outdoor spa" she said, as he growled. "Oi Uchiha" said Deidara, as he glanced at him. "I'm going to" he said, as Itachi glared at him. "I don't want any guys looking at my girl" he whispered, as Itachi looked at me and Ayame giggling at each other while walking ahead. "Fine" said Itachi closing his eyes, and Deidara smirked.

To Be Continued...