Fetishes

The next day I woke up and smiled seeing Itachi sleeping next to me. "Itachi" I said, as he slowly opened his eyes. "Morning" I said placing my right hand on his chest. He smirked taking my hand and kissed it. "Morning" he said, as I smiled. "I missed you" I said kissing his lips, as he smirked cupping my face while kissing me back. "Ah-hem" said a voice, as I growled glaring at Shisui. "Sorry to bug you, but Kakashi called saying you have four hundred pages due next week" he said, as I growled. "Tell him to sho-" I was about to say, but Itachi cupped my face kissing my lips. "Easy Chie" he whispered, as I blushed and hugged him and he smiled hugging me back. "Besides Itachi needs a guy’s night out" said Shisui "I what now?" he said, as Shisui smirked. "Come on it would give her time to work and when you come back you can do whatever" said Shisui, as Itachi growled. "Fine" I said getting up and Itachi looked at me. "I don't get a say in this?" he asked "if you stay here you would distract me" I said smirking at him with the corner of my eyes, as Itachi smirked while crossing his arms. "I get it" he said closing his eyes, as I made my way to my study and started working.

Meanwhile Shisui and Itachi were walking along the streets of town. "So were you pleased?" asked Shisui, as Itachi glared at him. "Not one word Shisui, I know you were spying you pervert" he said, as Shisui smirked while closing his eyes. "Come on you can't tell me you don't have a fetish" said Shisui "even if I did she has been through well enough she doesn't need to be disgraced on giving me pleasure" said Itachi, as Shisui paused. "So you think she's too good to pleasure someone like you... is that it?" said Shisui, as Itachi narrowed his eyes. "I'm not talking about this anymore" said Itachi, as they walked into a cafe and sat down. "So Kakashi is her publisher" said Itachi, as Shisui smirked. "Why you jealous?" asked Shisui, as Itachi growled. "Relax, as soon as you left she went into a dark depression state. The only people she was actual willing to talk to was Lyle, Sasuke and Mikoto. Fugaku didn't really waste time talking to her because he knew she would be back to normal when you came home" said Shisui, as Itachi paused. "Even you?" asked Itachi "When I tried cheering her up let's just say she nearly destroyed the whole estate" said Shisui, as Itachi paused lowering her head. "Well, well look whose back" said a voice, as Itachi rolled his eyes and Shisui smirked looking at Deidara and Hidan. "You better ask that girl to marry you I swear Ayame does nothing but talk about how worried she is for Chie" said Deidara, as Itachi glared at him. "Cool down blonde boy" said Hidan sitting next to Itachi. Deidara hpmhed and sat next to Shisui. "So a question" said Hidan, as Itachi narrowed his eyes at him. "Have you done a threesome yet?" asked Hidan, as Itachi and Shisui's eyes widened and Deidara spat out laughing. Itachi growled and grabbed him by the collar. "You piece of shit" said Itachi "calm down Uchiha" said Deidara "Why don't you shut up" said Itachi, as Deidara growled at him. "Make me" said Deidara "you and your stupid mouths both of you, I swear" said Itachi, as they paused. "What does that have to do with anything?" asked Hidan, as Itachi growled closing his eyes and turning his head. "Konan and Ayame were telling Chie about your... fetishes" said Shisui, as they stopped Deidara growled while blushing and Hidan growled while slamming his fist on the table. "So, why don't we order something to eat" said Shisui "Shut up Shisui" they shouted, as he sighed. "This is annoying as hell I told Konan to shut up about it" said Hidan "Relax, she didn't tell me what it was but that you had them" said Itachi, as they stopped and looked at him. "You piece of shit you tricked us" said Deidara "I did no such thing" said Itachi "So what about you?" asked Hidan, as Itachi narrowed his eyes at them. "You have a fetish" he asked, as Itachi closed his eyes. "That's none of your business" he said, as Hidan smirked and Deidara growled holding onto his head. "Do we have to talk about this?" asked Deidara "yes" said Hidan, as Itachi growled closing his eyes. "So what is it?" asked Hidan, as Itachi stayed quiet. "Like hell I'm telling you idiots" said Itachi, as Deidara and Hidan growled.

Meanwhile back with me I stretched out my arms and looked at my manga. "Finally all done" I said standing up. I rotated my head and paused looking at the clock. I walked over to the phone and started dialing Itachi's cell. "Yeah?" he said, as I smiled "I'm done... and I'm waiting" I said, as I paused hearing voices. "Damn it Uchiha tell us now" said Hidan's voice "Would you shut up" said Itachi's voice "tell us your fetish or we'll drag it out of you" said Deidara's voice, as I paused. "Shut up" said Itachi "Is everything okay?" I asked "fine, I'm coming now" he said hanging up his phone. I looked at me phone and slowly put it on it's hook. Wasn't I Itachi's fetish? I shook my head and walked to the living room. I then laid down on the couch. I soon sighed and paused hearing the door slam open. "Leave me the hell alone" shouted Itachi slamming the door closed. I jumped up and looked at him glaring at everything and walked into the living room. "Itachi" I said, as he looked at me. He walked over and I blushed as he pushed me back. I looked at him shocked as he wrapped around my waist and nuzzled his face into my neck. I smiled and placed my arms around his neck. "I'm sorry but your friend’s boyfriends are idiots" he said, as I smiled and hugged him. "Which is why I have you" I said, as he smirked and kissed my lips. I smiled kissing him back. I paused as Itachi licked my bottom lip again. I smirked and taking my tongue and started wrestling with his. Itachi's eyes widened and he stopped. I paused and looked at him. "Is that not right?" I asked, as Itachi sighed closing his eyes. "It's not that" he said sitting up and I looked at him holding his head. "What's wrong?" I asked, as he looked at me. "You are everything and anything I could possible want Chie, you know that right?" he said, as I smiled curling up next to him. "Yes I know" I said leaning my head on his shoulder. "How?" he asked "Shisui told me what you said on our first picnic" I said, as Itachi stopped and he looked at me. "He did?" he asked, as I cupped his face. "It made me love you so much more... if that’s even possible" I said, as Itachi hugged me and I smiled. "Oh come on Itachi" said a voice, as we turned our heads and I growled. "Shisui you have my next four hundred to deliver" I said, as he smiled nervously. "Itachi you have to tell her" he said, as I paused. "Tell me what?" I asked, as Itachi growled crossing his arms and legs. "Shisui get out" he said, as Shisui smiled nervously walking out the door. "Well?" I asked "Hidan wanted to know why we haven't done a threesome" said Itachi, as my face went straight. "Itachi" I said, as he smirked and cupped my face. "I know shocking" he said coming closer. I growled crossing my arms and put my foot against his chest. "Don't even Uchiha, you get nothing until you spill it" I said, as he paused looking at my foot and he looked up at me growling. He smirked grabbing my foot and placed it on his right side. He leaned closer and I growled using my other foot placing it on his chest. "Uchiha" I said, as he sighed and I blushed as he kissed the top of my foot. "I... do have a fetish... however I don't want you to burden yourself with it" he said, as I paused. I wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him. "Baka you could never burden me with anything" I said, as he smirked. He tilted my chin and went close to my ear. "I would love if you lick and nibble my ear" he whispered, as I blushed closing my eyes. "Baka, that's not a burden" I said, as he smirked and kissed my lips and I kissed him back.

To Be Continued...