Symbolism of a Tattoo

After school, I walked out with Ayame and she smiled. "What?" I asked, as she smiled shaking her head. "I'm just glad to see you feeling better, you really worried me the other day" she said, as I smiled. "I'm fine really" I said, as we waited for Itachi, Deidara and Shisui. "Again, why does he have to come?" asked Deidara pointing "Let me answer that with another question. Do you really want other members of the Akatsuki trying to take a peek at your so called girl?" asked Itachi, as Deidara growled. "Let's go to the spa" said Shisui, as we walked to the outdoor spa. I smiled seeing Naruto smiling with his other friends. "Itachi-sempai, Chie-sempai, these are our friends: Sakura, Sai, Ino, Shikamaru, Chouji, Lee, Neji, Tenten, Hinata, Kiba, Shino, Temari, Gaara and Kankuro" said Naruto, as Itachi nodded and I smiled. "This is my friend Ayame" I said, as Shisui smirked. "And her boyfriend Deidara, although if you ask me-" said Shisui, as Deidara and Itachi glared at him. "We're not" they said, as we split up girl and boy in the spa. I undressed and put on a towel and walked out seeing most of the girls already in the hot spring. "This is so relaxing" said Tenten putting her arms on the edge of the hot spring. I put my feet in and closed my eyes. "I think we should be asking personal stuff to our sempai's" said Ino smirking, as they looked at Ayame and me. I looked at Ayame and she looked at me blushing. "Uh, like what?" I asked, as Sakura smirked. "Have you ever had a sex dream? And if yes then with who and what were you doing? And where?" said Temari, as Ayame sunk down in the hot spring blowing bubbles with her mouth. "Ayame-sempai" said Ino "Why me?" asked Ayame blushing bright red and she splash with her hands. "A comes before C" said Sakura, as she growled. "Fine, yes, about Deidara and we were having sex on the beach okay" said Ayame shutting her eyes. "You realize everyone could here you right?" I asked, as Ayame growled. "Shut up" she said, as I smirked closing my eyes. "Chie-sempai" said Ino smirking devilishly. "Well, I've had more than one" I said closing my eyes, as everyone looked at me. "Eh?!" they said, as I turned my head. "How many?" asked Tenten "Uh six maybe seven" I said "Why are you acting as though it's no big deal" said Ayame, as I narrowed my eyes at her. "Because it's not" I said "Okay tell us your most intimate one" smirked Sakura, as I glared at her. "Your pretty sick in the head aren't you?" I asked, as everyone giggled. "Come on sempai tell" said Tenten, as I sighed. "Let's see... In the dream I was stuck in the elevator and for some reason there was really slow but kind of funk music playing and before I know it I was making out and having sex with the guy next to me" I said closing my eyes. "EH?!" they shouted, as I looked at them. "What?" I asked "Who was it?" asked Sakura "Come on sempai" said Ino, as I sighed closing my eyes. "I don't remember" I said, as they sighed. "Alright then next game" said Temari, as everyone looked at her. "Everyone has to say the most embarrassing thing they have ever done" said Temari, as I dipped myself in the spring and tilted my head back. Everyone was saying stuff and then Temari smirked at Ayame. "Okay Ayame sempai" she said, as her eyes widened. "Eh, I just thought you guys were doing it" she said "Come on" said Sakura, as Ayame growled lowering her head. "Alright I got really drunk at a week day party and threw up" said Ayame lowering her head. "That's because your a light weight" I said, as Ayame growled. "What about you Chie sempai?" said Tenten. "I don't really have any" I said, as Ayame growled. "Say it or I pull off your towel" she said, as I raised my eyebrow. "Wow that just sound perverted" I said, as she puffed her cheeks and I smirked. "Alright, alright, since it's just us girls I guess I could let my big slip up be spoken. However, no one is to repeat it, not even Shisui and Itachi know about it" I said, as their eyes widened. "Eh?!" said Ayame, as I looked at her. "Hey a girl has to keep some secrets to herself" I said, as Ayame smirked. "Well, it was right after I got dumped by my first boyfriend in high school. Shisui was out every night with different girls and I think at that time Itachi was... oh right he was at his summer home for the whole summer. I actually used a fake I.D. Shisui got me to get beer and I got really hammered that night. When I woke up the next morning I found myself with a tattoo on my lower back" I said "EH?!" they said crowding around me. "Can we see?" asked Ino "Please?" asked Sakura, as I sighed closing my eyes. "I knew telling you was stupid" I said, as I turned around and showed my tattoo. "Hey isn't that the Uchiha symbol?" asked Sakura, as I sighed wrapping myself back up. "Not one word" I said, as they smiled and nodded. "Come on it's getting late" I said closing my eyes.

When done Ayame and I waved good-bye to the girls and we paused seeing Itachi growling, Deidara crossing his arms growling, and Shisui smiling nervously. "What's going on?" asked Ayame "There's no way were doing it on a beach" said Deidara, as Ayame's eyes widened. I lowered my head and growled. "What the hell? You were listening" shouted Ayame, as Deidara glared at her. "Oh like we couldn't, you guys were so loud" said Deidara, as I growled and punched his head. "If you were really a guy you wouldn't care about such a stupid thing that happened in a dream" I shouted, as he growled and I glared at him. "And what about you being so depressed to get drunk and get a tattoo" shouted Deidara, as I growled and slapped his face. "As I recall your the one who caused it you jackass" I shouted, as Ayame looked at me shocked. "Eh?" she said, as Deidara growled turning his head and I glared at Deidara. "You mean you broke up with Chie" said Ayame, as Deidara hpmhed. "I had to she was too needy" he said, as I growled. "Oh? And you weren't?" I questioned, as Itachi took my hand and started dragging me behind him while walking. Shisui started following. "Bye" said Shisui waving good-bye to Ayame and Deidara. We were back at the estate and I was sitting on the couch glaring at the T.V. "So" said Itachi sitting on my right and I looked at him. "Was it me in the elevator?" he asked, as I narrowed my eyes. He smirked and cupped my face. "Come on I had to ask" he said, as I sighed. "I don't remember okay, I was sixteen" I said turning my head, as Itachi smirked. "Well that's a huge time difference" he said, as I narrowed my eyes. "Duh! That's why I told them" I said closing my eyes, as he smirked. "So about that tattoo, can I see it?" he asked, as I narrowed my eyes. "Later" I said, as he smirked. "Promise?" he asked, as I sighed. "Why do you want to see it?" I asked, as he smirked. "I want to know what it looks like" he said. "What do you mean you didn't hear what it was?" I asked. "No we walked out right after you said you had a tattoo" he said, as I smiled and closed my eyes. "It's not a skull or anything dark like that is it?" he asked narrowing his eyes. "Maybe, maybe not" I said, as he growled a bit turning his head. "Come on spill" said Shisui sitting next to me on the other side. "Why? So you can laugh at me?" I said, as Shisui sighed putting some chips in his mouth. "Anyway I'm going to bed" I said getting up. "Eh come on" said Shisui, as I walked to my room, put on my pj's, and brushed my teeth. I waited a bit till the hallway lights were off and I slowly walked into Itachi's room. I then paused seeing Sasuke with Itachi. "Eh, sorry" I said, as Sasuke sighed and walked out the door closing it behind him.  "I'm sorry" I said, as Itachi kissed my lips and I blushed kissing him back. When we broke, I looked at Itachi walk to his desk. "So you look like your busy" I said, as he glanced at me. "Yeah, after tomorrow it will be harder to spend time with you" he said. "Oh?" I questioned, as he looked at me. "Yeah I have a lot of meetings I need to show up for, that are now not only going to be before school but after school too" he said, as I lowered my head a bit. "But you'll come see me at lunch right?" I asked, as he smirked. "I'll try" he said, as I smiled and walked over to him. I grabbed his hands and he raised an eyebrow at me. I turned around and slid down my shorts to a point where it showed my tattoo. Itachi stopped and he looked at me. I pulled up my shorts and faced him. Itachi wrapped his arms around my waist and he nuzzled his face into my neck. "I wish you hadn't done that" he whispered. "I'll get rid of it" I said, as Itachi cupped my face. "No, no, the tattoo I really do love on you... I just wish you hadn't shown me that way you did, because now I'm not letting you go" he said, as I blushed and I smiled as he kissed my lips. "Ah-hem" said a voice, as we saw Fugaku. "Chie-Chan to your room please" he said, as I nodded and kissed Itachi good night.

To Be Continued...