Romantic Double Date

I blushed kissing Itachi back and closed my eyes feeling his kiss. I mean this was a rare event Itachi never shows public affection. "Oi, I said be a man not a man slut" said Deidara, as Itachi growled breaking the kiss. I breathed heavily, glanced at Itachi crossing his arms, and he closed his eyes. "Uh, so why don't we each get a piece of cake and share" said Ayame "Itachi doesn't like sweets" I said, as she looked at Itachi and he turned his head. "Well uh, how about uh" said Ayame, as I smiled. "It's fine Ayame if you want sweets go ahead" I said, as she slowly nodded. "See? This is why no one likes you, your a downer" said Deidara, as Itachi narrowed his eyes and kicked Deidara under the table. "Ah, son of a-" he was about to say, but Ayame titled his head and put a strawberry on a spoon in his mouth. He blushed and lowered his head. "Good?" she asked, as he slowly nodded his head. Itachi rolled his eyes and I lowered my head a bit. "Uh, are you ready to order?" asked a waiter, as we looked at him. "We'll have another strawberry cheesecake" said Ayame smiling, as Deidara blushed turning his head. "And for you?" asked the waiter "I'm good" said Itachi closing his eyes, as Deidara narrowed his eyes at Itachi. "And you?" he asked smiling, as I paused as I just swore he winked at me. "Uh, I'll get the green tea ice cream" I said, as he nodded taking the menus. "So what are you two doing tomorrow?" I asked, as Ayame blushed. "Deidara's taking me to the Bloody Murder Hall movie" she said lowering her head. "Eh?! I saw the commercial for that it looked so cool" I said, as Ayame looked at me. "You mean your not scared?" she asked. "Why? It's just a movie" I said "Eh, so you can't take advantage of her during scary movies, must suck for you Uchiha" said Deidara, as Itachi growled. "You are such a pervert" I said, as Deidara looked at me. "I can't believe your actually thinking about doing that to Ayame" I said, as his eyes widened and he blushed turning his head. "Eh?! Deidara you were going to take advantage of me" she said having her eyes in a little watery. His eyes widened and he leaned back a bit. I then laughed closing my eyes while holding my stomach. "Chie" said Itachi, as I looked at him narrowing his eyes at me. I sighed and turned my head while resting my head on my hand. "Here we are" said the waiter, as he put a small piece of cake in front of Ayame and Deidara. My eyes then widened as a huge plate of ice cream was placed in front of me with chocolate sauce. I looked at the waiter "Is this right?" I asked, as he smiled. "Don't worry it's on the house" he said walking away. "EH?! Maybe I should have ordered ice cream" whined Ayame, as Deidara chuckled. "I think he would have given you the same amount anyway" said Deidara smirking at Itachi who closed his eyes. "You sure are quiet Uchiha, I mean a waiter just gave your girl a huge plate of ice cream on the house no less" said Deidara, as Itachi tightened his grip and glared at Deidara. "I've had enough of your-" Itachi was about to say, but I sighed tilting his chin and placed a spoon full of ice cream in his mouth. Itachi's eyes widened and he was blushing while shocked. "Good?" I asked, as Itachi stayed quiet just looking at me. I pulled the spoon out and turned my head eating a spoonful of ice cream myself. "Oi Ayame, give some of your cake and you can have some of my ice cream" I said, as she smiled and we placed our desserts in the middle taking a bit of each other's desserts. "Itachi here" I said, as he looked at me still shocked. "Oi Uchiha" I said narrowing my eyes, as he blinked a few times. I grabbed his chin opening his mouth to put a strawberry in his mouth. I smiled, as he turned his head and started eating it. "So uh... Chie" said Ayame, as I looked at her. "Tomorrow... could you and Itachi come with us again" said Ayame, as I looked at Itachi who closed his eyes. "You busy tomorrow?" I asked looking at Itachi. He paused and glanced at me. "Come on Uchiha" said Deidara, as Itachi glared at him. "Deidara shush" said Ayame placing a spoonful of cake in his mouth and he blushed lowering his head. "Yeah fine" said Itachi, as I smiled kissed his lips. Itachi's eyes widened, but he kissed me back. When we broke the kiss, he looked down at me and I smiled while closing my eyes. "Here we are" said the waiter placing a bill in front of Deidara and one in front of me... or so I thought. "I thought he said it was on the house" she said, as Deidara smirked closing his eyes. Itachi growled and grabbed the bill. "Itachi" I said, as he looked at the bill and glared at it. I grabbed it back and Itachi crossed his arms while turning his head. I looked at the bill and I blushed looking at it. "Gezz" I said turning my head, as Ayame looked at everyone. "What? What happened?" she asked, as I showed her the bill. Her eyes widened and she grabbed it. "Eh, he gave you his number" said Ayame, as she looked at Itachi who almost looked like he had a red aura around him. "Well we will see you tomorrow" said Ayame smiling nervously, as Deidara chuckled and walked out with Ayame. I looked at Itachi and I smiled cupping his face. "Say it" I said, as he looked at me. He smirked and put his forehead against mine. "I'm not mad at you" he said, as I smiled and hugged him. "Come on let's go" he said, as I nodded and we walked out of the restaurant.

I looked at him, blushed, and held his arm. "Why are you getting all girly?" he asked, as I hpmhed and turned my head. "Gezz I am a girl you know" I said, as he smirked and cupped my face. I blushed more and looked at him. "You might be good at lying to others, but I can see right through you" he said, as I glared at him punching his shoulder. "What the hell pervert" I said turning my head and blushed for a whole new reason. I paused as he cupped my face. "You can tell me you know" he said, as I lowered my eyes. "I... want us to be like Deidara and Ayame" I said , as Itachi's went straight and I growled while closing my eyes hearing Shisui laughing in the distance. "What I mean is, I want us to be more intimate" I said turning my head a bit. Itachi smirked and I blushed feeling him kissing the left side of my neck. I closed my eyes and wrapped my arms around his neck. "You scared me for a moment there" he whispered, as I giggled. "Please, you know me better than that. Deidara's an idiot. I could never like him that way" I whispered, as he smirked and looked down at me. "Want to come over?" he asked, as I smiled and nodded. "Oi wait up" shouted Shisui, as Itachi narrowed his eyes. "Did you lock Chie's apartment?" asked Itachi, as Shisui smirked. "Yup" he said, as Itachi closed his eyes. I smiled glancing at Itachi, as he held my hand. We made our way to the Uchiha manner and Shisui opened the door. "Finally Shisui, Itachi where have you two been?" asked Mikoto putting her hands on her hips. "What's going on?" asked Shisui, as Mikoto sighed. "The Uchiha family gathering today remember" she said, as Shisui sighed putting his hand on his forehead and Itachi narrowed his eyes. "Chie-Chan" said Mikoto walking up to me and smiling. "Come, come, you must get ready to" she said holding my hands. "Eh?" I said, as she pulled me away and I looked back at Itachi. Mikoto dragged me into a room and started searching through her closet. "I have always wanted a little girl to give dresses and everything to, but after Sasuke I never got a chance to" she said, as I titled my head to the side. I then blushed as she took out a silk thin strap dress that stopped after the knee. I then saw the Uchiha crescent on the right side of the hip. "Would you please wear this Chie-Chan?" asked Mikoto, as I blushed bright red. "EH?!" I said, as Mikoto smiled. "Come, I'll do your hair and make-up" she said, as I slowly nodded my head. I never could say no to Mikoto-san. I put on the dress and Mikoto smiled placing her hands together. "Perfect" she said, as she started brushing my hair with a hairbrush. She was pinning up my hair in a curly bun and sprayed glitter hairspray on my hair as well. I blushed as she placed bright red lipstick on my lips. She then placed golden brown eye shadow on me and then mascara. She then placed a light blush on my cheeks. She smiled and placed ruby earrings on my ears and a matching necklace around my neck. She gave me some red high heels to put on and she smiled more showing a bottle of perfume. "The final touch" she said, lightly spraying my neck and then my wrist. "You look so cute Chie-Chan" she said placing her hands together and putting up her right leg. I smiled nervously and watched as she walked to the bathroom. When she came out I kind of watched in awe seeing Mikoto in a blue kimono with the Uchiha symbol on the back. Her hair was braided and she had sandals on. Mikoto is one of the most beautiful women I have ever met, I sometimes envy that she looks the way she does, especially for her age. She took my hand, led me down the halls, and we ended up in the backyard. I saw Itachi far off by himself. I smiled and slowly walked over to him. "Hi" I said, as he sighed closing his eyes. "My mother do this?" he asked, as I smiled. "Uh-huh, why does it look bad?" I asked, as Itachi smirked and took my hands. "No" he said closing his eyes, as I smiled.

To Be Continued...