Dirty Games

After we started driving back and I smiled at Itachi. "I love you" I said, as he smirked and looked at the road. "I love you too" he said, as I smirked. "Since it is my birthday... could we do something fun" I said. "Like what?" he asked, as I smirked. "Could we skinny dip in the summer house pool" I said, as Itachi stepped on the breaks and I paused as the car stopped suddenly. Luckily there was no one behind us. "I'm only joking Itachi" I said, as he glanced at me and I smiled nervously. I looked forward and lowered my head. "Two minutes before midnight" he said looking forward, as my eyes widened looking at him. "Eh?" I said, as he glanced at me. "Two minutes that's it, cause then it won't be your birthday and you can't use that to your advantage" he said, as I smirked. "Well then... it has to be in a hot tub" I said closing my eyes. Itachi cupped my face and I blushed. He came close to my lips. "Do you know how cruel you can be" he whispered, as I slowly started to close my eyes for him to kiss me. However we then stopped as a car showed up behind us honking. Itachi continued to drive and I blushed looking at him. Once we parked in the garage I continued to look at him when he turned the key to turn off the car. "I'm sorry" I said, as he cupped my face. "What your backing out now?" he said, as I growled. "No, I'm just apologizing for you thinking I'm cruel you idiot" I said turning my head. As he smirked and kissed my lips. I blushed and kissed him back. I put my hands on his chest and lightly pulled on his shirt. Itachi looked down and I was breathing heavily. "And you think I'm cruel" I whispered, as he chuckled and leaned forward making me lean back. I moaned a bit, as he put his right hand to my left hip. I blushed, as he took his left hand and placed it behind my head. I watched as he moved forward and kissed my lips. I kissed him back and I grabbed his shirt. Itachi somehow ended up hovering over me. He kissed my neck and I closed my eyes. I started unbuttoning his shirt. Itachi's eyes widened and he grabbed my hands. "Chie" he said, as I blushed. "Sorry" I said turning my head. Itachi closed his eyes and sat up. "It's my fault" he said, as I looked at him. "Are we going to fast?" I asked, as he looked at me. "A bit... but after how many years we've known each other it doesn't seem like it" he said leaning his head on his fist while his elbow rest on the car door. "By the way" I said, as he looked at me. "Remember when we were eighteen and I asked you if you ever penetrated anyone, you never answered my question" I said. "Uh, let's go inside" he said getting out of the car. "Uchiha come on" I said following him. We made our way to the living room and I tripped "Ow, damn it... UCHIHA" I shouted, as I saw him looking down at me. He sighed bending down and I blushed as he lifted me up bridal style. He carried me to his bathroom and sat me on the toilet cover. He looked at my legs and then looked at me. "Does it hurt anywhere?" he asked, as I blushed. "My knees" I said, as he slowly kissed my knees. "My neck" I said, as he smirked kissing my neck. "My heart" I whispered, as Itachi slid down the strap part of my dress and looked at my shoulders. I then gasp as Itachi kissed the high part of my chest. I cupped his face and he looked up at me. "Two minutes to midnight" I whispered, as he smirked grabbing my hand and we walked to the hot tub. Itachi took off the lid and I smirked seeing him taking off his blouse. I sat down taking off my heels. I smirked more seeing Itachi sliding off his shoes with his socks. He then looked at me. "Well?" he said, as I giggled. "You first" I said, as he sighed taking off his pants and his boxers. I then blushed turning my head slightly. I then paused hearing him step in the hot tub. I looked to see him laying back with his arms on the edge. "Well?" he said, as I blushed. "No fair, you've done this before" I said, as I blushed seeing him lifting himself out and I blushed more feeling him blowing in my ear. "Come on Chie-Chan I'm waiting" he whispered. I growled quickly taking off my dress and underwear like it was no big deal and slipped into the hot tub. "There see" I said turning my head. Itachi smirked and cupped my face. "Happy birthday Chie-Chan" he whispered kissing me and I smiled kissing him back.

Before I knew it the two minutes were up and it was now past midnight. "Eh, twenty-two and nothing" I said resting my head on my arms that were on the edge of the hot tub. "What were you thinking would happen?" he asked, as I looked at him. "Not that I'm not grateful for you asking me to be your girlfriend, but I thought at least-" I was about to say, as Itachi pulled me close and I blushed feeling that he was hard. "Eh, Itachi" I said while blushing, as he smirked. "It's past midnight you can't have your way anymore" he whispered, as I blushed more. "Ita-" I was about to say, but Itachi kissed my lips. I kissed him back closing my eyes. "Holy crap" said a voice, as I blushed hiding behind Itachi seeing Shisui smirking while sitting on the deck. "Well aren't we dirty the day after Chie's birthday" said Shisui, as Itachi growled and glared at him. "Not one word" he said, as Shisui smirked and walked over with towels. "Can I have a word now?" he asked, as Itachi growled closing his eyes. Itachi grabbed the towels: one he wrapped around me and the other he wrapped around his lower half. "Alright what?" asked Itachi, as Shisui smirked. "You remember Teuchi's daughter Ayame" said Shisui, as Itachi's eyes widened and he turned his head looking at Shisui. "She phoned saying she was coming over for your birthday" he said, as I smiled. "Oh I remember her. She's so nice" I said, as Shisui narrowed his eyes at Itachi. "You gave her the ring and you neglected to-" Shisui was about to say, but Itachi got up and walked into the summer house. "Itachi? Shisui?" I questioned, as Shisui sighed and looked at me. "Chie-Chan you should know something" he said. "Remember when Itachi told you he got really drunk" he said, as I nodded "He left out some details" he said. "Details?" I questioned "Ayame was there comforting him that night and he... well... had coitus with her" he said, as my eyes widened. "However he's regretted it everyday" he said. "Is that why he always neglects to get close to me" I asked. "Probably feeling guilty and everything" he said, as I lowered my head. I got up and Shisui looked at me. "Shisui phone Ayame back and tell her that Itachi has plans with me" I said, as Shisui smirked closing his eyes. "And Shisui, you better get out of the house that day too" I said, as he smiled nervously. I walked to our room seeing Itachi studying. I closed the door and he looked at me. "It didn't mean anything" he said "I know" I said "And I don't have feelings for her" he said "I know" I said, as he growled. "And I don't plan on doing anything in the future with her" he said, as I walked over and kissed his lips. "I know" I said, as he growled closing his eyes. "Why are you so calm about this?" he asked, as I smiled and hugged him. "Because I hurt you in the past and I don't want that to happen again. I want you to love me because I already love you" I said, as he looked up at me. "Chie" he said, as I kissed him and he kissed me back. "Don't leave me Chi-Chi" I whispered, as he cupped my face. I smiled taking his hand, we laid on the bed, and Itachi was hovering over me. "I'm sorry" he whispered, as I smiled hugging him. "I'm not angry at you" I said, as he hugged me close. "I love you" he whispered, as I smiled and hugged him. "I love you too" I said, as he nuzzled his face into my neck. "Itachi" I whispered, as he slowly opened one eye looking at me. "I'm still going to be your dragon" I whispered, as he smirked kissing my lips. For the first time Itachi feel asleep in my arms.

To Be Continued...