Thinking of the future and Ayame's chapter Part 1

Oba-Chan and Mikoto walked me into a room and I stood there nervously. "Chie-Chan what do you think?" asked Mikoto, as I looked and I blushed seeing a lace wedding dress. "This dress has been in the Uchiha household for generations and we would be honoured if you wore it" said Oba-Chan, as I looked at them and I had tears crawling down my face. "Chie-Chan" said Mikoto, as I dried drying my tears. "It's beautiful" I said, as they smiled. "Come, come let's make the alterations" said Mikoto, as I smiled and nodded. I looked at myself in the full length mirror and blushed at the dress on me. It had a V-neck and it was a fat strap. The dress flowed down and I was wearing lace arms that matched the dress. "Here Chie-Chan" said Oba-Chan, as I bent down and she put the vail on my head with an Uchiha symbol clip in my hair. I blushed more seeing myself. I couldn't believe I was going to be a bride soon. "WILL YOU STOP IT" shouted a voice, as I turned my head. "Again those boys" said Mikoto, as I paused. "I'll go see what's wrong" I said walking down and dashing off. "Eh Chie-Chan" shouted Mikoto, but I was already out the door. "Relax Mikoto the dress isn't finished it won't be bad luck" said Oba-Chan closing her eyes, as Mikoto smiled nervously. "I'm worried about what Itachi might think" said Mikoto, as Oba-Chan growled. "If that boy breaks up with her I will personally see to it he will be hated forever in the family" said Oba-Chan, as Mikoto sweat dropped.

I ran into the living room seeing Obito, Sasuke and Shisui wrestling while Kakashi and Itachi stood from a distance. "What's going on?" I asked, as everyone stopped and their eyes widened looking at me. "Well Itachi if that doesn't pressure you nothing will" said Shisui, as I paused. I looked down and I blushed bright red. "Oh crap I forgot" I said lowering my head. I paused as a shadow came over me and I saw Itachi tilting my chin towards him. It was quiet for a few moments and I was still blushing like crazy. "You look beautiful" said Itachi, as I blushed more smiling. "Chie-Chan" said Oba-Chan, as I looked at her. "Come, come let's put it away" she said grabbing my hand and I nodded. I walked back with Oba-Chan and Mikoto. "I really hate you now" whispered Kakashi, as Itachi smirked closing his eyes. I was putting my clothes on and smiled at myself in the mirror. I then paused remembering Itachi studying. Eventually he was going to have to leave to get a better education. I watched as Mikoto and Oba-Chan walked out the door and I sat down looking at the mirror. It was true everyone who I said "I love you" too does eventually leave me. "Chie" said a voice, as I jumped and turned my head. I looked seeing Itachi at the door way. I nodded and lowered my head a bit. "Itachi, your going to have to leave... aren't you?" I asked, as Itachi paused. "What's this now?" asked Itachi walking over and sat next to me. "To get a good career right? Your going to have to leave?" I asked, as Itachi placed his hand on my head. "Chie" said Itachi, as he paused seeing me shutting my eyes tightly and hugging my legs. "Chie, if you don't want me to go, I won't" said Itachi, as I stopped and slowly opened my eyes. "That makes me sound selfish" I said, as he sighed. "Chie, it's not like I'm not going to come back and I'll be gone for a year tops" he said, as I looked at him. "But I'll miss you too much" I said, as he smirked and kissed my forehead. "And you think I won't?" he said, as I hugged him and he smirked hugging me close. "Can you take me with you?" I whispered, as Itachi smirked and kissed my neck. "I wish I could, but you'd distract me too much" he said, as I pouted. Itachi kissed my lips and I kissed him back. When we broke the kiss Itachi placed his hands in my hair. "But I promise you when I come back, and I will come back, that I will ask you to marry me and we'll be together" he said "with Shisui?" I asked, as Itachi smirked and kissed my forehead. "I wouldn't live with myself if Shisui wasn't with us" he said, as I smiled and I laid down. Itachi looked at me and I looked at the ceiling. "Would you be mad if I quit school?" I asked, as he paused and looked at me shocked. "Chie" he said "I always wanted to be a manga artist" I said, as Itachi smirked closing his eyes. "Yeah I know" he said, as I looked at him. "Can I?" I asked, as he smiled and kissed my forehead. "If it makes you happy" he said, as I smiled and hugged him. "When do you have to leave?" I asked "Two months" he said, as I nodded and hugged him tighter. "Don't forget me" I whispered, as he smiled and hugged me close. "How could I possibly forget you?" he said, as I smiled closing my eyes.

Meanwhile with Ayame she sighed swinging her feet on a stool in her kitchen. "Do I have to go on a double date? I mean you should trust me" said Ayame looking at her mother in a suite. "Ayame, your father is busy at the clinic and I am going to be late for my case. I don't have time to discuss this" she said, as Ayame puffed her cheeks. "Please let me go on a date with him, or I'll call you every minute you know I will" said Ayame, as her mother sighed and glanced at her. "Alright, fine, go on a date and get pregnant" she said slamming the door. Ayame narrowed her eyes and growled turning her head. "This is why I hate it here, the only reason why she thinks that way is because it happened to her" said Ayame, as she sighed and looked at the phone. She paused as it rang and she jumped answering it. "Deidara" she screeched, as she paused.

Ayame's POV

"Oh... dad hi... yes I'm okay... no I'm not with him... yes I'll be good... okay bye" I said hanging up the phone. Ever since the end of summer vacation he's been distant from me. I paused as the phone rang again. "Deidara?" I said answering the phone "Uh, no" said Sasori, as I paused smiling nervously. "Sorry Sasori-sempai" I said, as he sighed. "Don't you have caller I.D.?" he asked, as I paused. "No my family is too cheap to buy it" I said "anyway come met me at the cafe| he said, as I paused. “But I'm waiting for Deidara" I said, as he sighed. "He's waiting there with me" he said, as I smiled. "Okay" I said grabbing my purse and making my way out of the house and towards the cafe. I walked in seeing Deidara growling and Sasori with his eyes closed. "Deidara" I said, as he stopped and turned his head away. "Stop being a jerk" said Sasori, as Deidara growled. "Shut up I'll kick your ass" shouted Deidara, as Sasori sighed getting up. "Go sit before he hates himself" said Sasori, as I nodded sitting across from Deidara, He growled tapping his fingers on the table. "You sure your mother will be happy about this?" asked Deidara, as I paused. "Even if she isn't, I don't care" I said, as he narrowed his eyes at me and I looked at him. "That's crap" he said, as I growled. "Why because I want to be with you?" I asked, as he growled. "Oh yeah like that’s true forcing me to go on double dates instead of being alone" he said, as I growled. "That's only because my mother is not thrilled about me dating at all" I said, as he growled. Turning his head. I got up and he narrowed his eyes at me. I sat beside him and he turned his head away. "I guess now’s a good a time as any" I said, as I lifted up my hair showing my tattoo. Deidara's eyes widened and he touched my tattoo. "Come on" said Deidara, as he grabbed my wrist. "What?" I said, as he glared at me. "Your coming with me" he said, as I nodded watching him pull me towards an apartment.

To Be Continued...