Birthday Memories

The next day I woke up and smiled seeing Itachi next to me on the couch. He looks so peaceful when he's sleeping. I looked at his tattoo and gently put my hand on it. I jumped a bit as Itachi cupped my face. "Morning" he whispered, as I smiled. "Morning" I whispered. "Chie-Chan" said Shisui, as he grabbed my waist. "Eh Shisui" I shouted, as Ayame woke up and Deidara growled. "What the hell?!" shouted Deidara, as Shisui smirked. "Come Chie-Chan" he said lifting me bridal style. "Not again" sighed Itachi "Again?" questioned Ayame. "Every year for Chie's birthday. She gave Shisui an excuse to basically treat her like a toy, mostly because he can't afford to get her a gift" said Deidara, as Itachi narrowed his eyes. "No, it's because someone didn't like giving her affection back in the day and now Shisui refuses to stop doing it for her birthday" said Itachi, as Deidara growled.  Shisui put me on a stool and I smiled seeing pancakes. "Nothing's too good for our Chie-Chan, right Itachi?" said Shisui, as Itachi closed his eyes. "Just make sure your not involving any of this for my birthday" said Itachi closing his eyes sitting next to me. "That's not my job anymore, right Chie-Chan" said Shisui, as I blushed and lowered my head. "Happy birthday Chie" said Ayame, as I smiled. "Thanks, but it's no big deal" I said, as Shisui tilted my head and put food in my mouth. I growled through my throat and Itachi smirked. "Now you know how I felt" he said, as my eyes widened and I punched his shoulder. "Blah, blah, blah" I said turning my head, as Itachi smirked. "Here" said Shisui, as he put a present in front of me. "It's not a dead frog or anything is it?" I asked, as he smiled nervously. "Chi-Chan that's so kiddish" he said "You did it last year" I said, as he sighed. "Come on Chie-Chan" he said, as I sighed opening the box. My eyes then widened and I got up hugging Shisui. "Thank you, thank you, thank you" I screeched, as he smirked. "What is it?" asked Ayame, as I smiled taking a glittering red dress out of the box. "It's the one at the boutique store on sale I've been wanting since I started school" I said "Eh, you should show it off" she said, as I smiled. "I will Itachi and I are going on a date I think I might wear this" I said, as Shisui smirked at Itachi. "Not one word" said Itachi turning his head. "And as a present to you. Ayame and I will be doing our own thing" said Deidara grabbing her hand and leading her away. "EH?!" shouted Ayame looking back and blushing like a cherry. "Well I have to go" said Shisui "All that and your leaving?" I said, as he smirked and kissed my forehead. "Happy Birthday Chie-Chan" he said walking away.

Yes, my birthday. Normally I wouldn't care for such a thing. Especially because in past events my so call father was apparently forced to come. Then as I turned five he left. I really didn't think things would change but they did. As a result I ran away. What I didn't know was that I ran into the yard of the Uchiha estate. I was behind a tree and I started crying while holding my knees. I guess I cried so much that I passed out. When I woke up the next day I saw four boys looking at me, a thermometer in my mouth, a cloth on my head, and I had a fever. "Well now look whose finally up" said a voice, as I looked seeing a man smiling at me. That was the first time I met Fugaku. "It's a good thing our boys play in that part of the yard otherwise you could have been there for a long time" he said, as I sniffed looking at the four boys. The three of them were blushing while looking at me and the fourth one stayed there quiet. "What's your name little one?" asked the man, as I looked at him and started crying a bit. He reminded me of my dad and the kindness he was supposedly giving me. "Fugaku enough your scaring her" said a voice, as I looked seeing a beautiful woman with a newborn baby in her arms. I sat up and crawled on my knees looking at the baby. She smiled and bent down so I could look at the baby. "His name is Sasuke" she said, as I blushed a bit. "Sa-sa" I said, as the woman smiled. "This is Shisui, Itachi, Inabi and Tekka" said the woman, as I looked at three boys who looked at me blushing. I stopped at the boy who just stood there. I crawled over to him and sat in front of him. I then smiled "Chi-Chi" she said, as Itachi's eyes widened and he blushed bright red. "Eh, Itachi your blushing" said Shisui, as Itachi lowered his head. I then looked at Shisui and smiled. "Shi" I said, as he blushed too. "What's your name little one?" asked the woman, as I smiled. "Chie-Chan" I said, as the woman smiled. "Why were you in our yard?" asked the man, as I lowered my head. "Don't cry" said Itachi, as I looked at him holding my hand. "Girls shouldn't cry" said Shisui, as he put his hand on ours. I then smiled and tilted my head. "Come on let's find your mama" said the woman, as I smiled more and walked out with them. "Chie-Chan" said my mama crying. I ran and hugged her. She looked at Mikoto and Fugaku grateful. Thanks to them they tried as much as possible to help me, my little brother, and my mom. After all my grandparents were far away. After that day they treated my birthday like something special. However, as I tried to hate it, they always treat it like a holiday. They always say that they're grateful that I came into their lives.

"Chie" said Itachi, as I turned my head looking at him. "You okay?" he asked, as I smiled. "Yeah just thinking" I said, as he cupped my face. "About what?" he asked, as I smiled. "About how we met" I said, as Itachi smirked and kissed my forehead. "Yes I love that day" he said, as I smiled. "Me too" I said, as he took my hand and kissed it. "So you going to get ready?" he asked. "Already?" I asked, as I blushed when he kissed my cheek. "I have everything planned out" he said, as I smiled and nodded walking to our room. I got changed into the dress Shisui gave me and I blushed bright red not realizing how low it was in the back. "It wasn't this low in the store... Shisui" I said growling realizing it stopped right below my tattoo. "Ready in there?" said Itachi, as I walked out and I blushed a bit seeing Itachi wearing a white blouse and leather jeans with dress shoes on. I smiled walking over to him and I blushed feeling Itachi's hands right at my back. "Everything okay?" he asked, as I looked at him. "Uh, yeah I just... well uh" I said. "You want me to let go?" he asked, as I blushed more. "No it's the dress" I said, as Itachi paused. "What about it? It's looks amazing on you" he whispered, as I blushed more feeling his hands sliding on my back and him kissing my neck. "It's too low" I said. "Low?" he questioned, as I turned around. "See, it wasn't this low in the store when I tried it on" I said, as Itachi sighed closing his eyes. "So that's why he got the dress" he said, as I blushed. "You want to wear something else?" he asked, as I blushed. "Well... not if you like me in this" I said, as Itachi paused and smirked. "Alright then let's go" he said taking my hand. "Eh?" I said, as he smirked and lead me to the garage. I smirked seeing his red convertible. "Get it" he said pressing a button so that the hood part came down. I jumped in the passenger seat and he smirked getting in the driver seat. He pressed another button for the garage to open and in a flash we drove off. I watched as Itachi drove and I soon slept a bit closing my eyes. My eyes then widened as we stopped at a fancy restaurant. "Eh" I said, as he smirked. "Come on" he said, as he opened the door for me to walk out. I got out and he grabbed my hand. He walked with me in the restaurant and I saw snooty waiters. "Yes can I help you" said the host, as Itachi smirked. "Reservations for Uchiha" he said, as the host's eyes widened in shock. "Uh, but of course monsieur" he said grabbing menus and led us to a table by the ocean. "Wow Itachi this is really beautiful" I said looking out the window. "Hmm? It doesn't get really beautiful until the sun goes down" he said, as I looked at him. "We're waiting that long?" I asked, as he chuckled a bit. "Chie, you fell asleep in the car ride here it's been a few hours at the least" he said. "Eh" I said, as Itachi smirked. "I think Shisui might have put some sleeping pills in your breakfast" he said, as I growled closing my eyes. "Chie" said Itachi, as I looked at him and he turned his head towards the window. I then blushed seeing the lights outside thw window as the sun came down. "Wow it is beautiful" I said, as Itachi smirked tilting my chin and I blushed. "Not as beautiful as you" he said, as I blushed lowering my head. "You did that on purpose" I said, as he smirked. We ate and then I paused as a cheesecake was placed in the middle of the table. "Want to share?" he asked, as I smiled and nodded. I took a fork and was about to dig in till Itachi grabbed my wrist. "Chie" he said, as I looked at him. "Look on top first" he said, as my eyes widened seeing a promise ring on top of the cake. "Itachi" I said, as he smirked. "Chie-Chan will you be my girlfriend?" asked Itachi, as I smiled taking the ring and I got up and hugged him. "Of course" I said, as he smirked hugging me back.

To Be Continued...