Skipping School

Itachi soon stopped kissing me and I paused feeling my heart aching a bit. "Now you know why I can't do that" he said, as I was breathing heavily just looking at him. "Why... when... what" I said holding onto my head. "I'm sorry Chie" said Itachi, as I looked up at him. "Ever since the start of middle school, I knew I wanted to take care of you... but after what you said today. I knew you didn't want the same thing" he said lowering his head. I paused and rubbed my right arm with my left hand. "I apologize for forcing myself on you" he said standing up. "Wait Uchi-" I was about to say, but I fell off the bed. "Chie" said Itachi coming to my aid, as I growled looking at the ceiling. I looked seeing Itachi supporting my head with a pillow and I blushed trying to pull the t-shirt down that was slowly riding up. "Could we" I said, as he looked at me tilting his head to the side. "I mean" I said, as Itachi cupped my face and I blushed looking at him looking down at me. "I" I was about to say, but the door opened and I blushed seeing Itachi's father looking at us. "What's going on?" he asked, as I got up and bowed my head. "Nothing Chie fell off the bed" said Itachi, as he sighed. "Be more careful Chie" he said, as I nodded. "Itachi" said Fugaku, as Itachi glanced at him. "Why is Sasuke sleeping outside your door?" he asked, as Itachi closed his eyes. "I don't know" he said, as I paused and looked at him. "Your bad at lying Itachi" said Fugaku "he was making sure Itachi and I were getting along okay" I said, as Fugaku looked at me and he sighed turning his head. "Make sure you show Chie to a guest room Itachi" said Fugaku closing the door and I lowered my head. "Ignore him" said Itachi, as I looked at Itachi turning his head away. I got up and sat on the bed and Itachi was rotating his head. "Can we go on a date?" I said blushing, as Itachi stopped and his eyes widened. He looked at me and I lowered my head not looking at him. "A date" he said, as I looked at him. "Just you and me, no Ayame, no Shisui, no Sasuke. Just you and me" I said lowering my head. I paused as Itachi sat in front of me and cupped my face. I blushed and looked at him coming closer to my face. "Only if I can continue to tell you what to do" he said, as I smiled and hugged him. His eyes widened a bit but he smirked closing his eyes and hugged me back.

I growled hearing a buzzer and I slowly opened my eyes seeing an alarm. I turned it off and sat up slowly opening my eyes. "Damn stupid dream" I said, as I paused feeling a hand cup my face. The hand made me turn my head and I blushed seeing Itachi smirking at me. "Morning" he said, as I closed my eyes feeling the hand on my face. Itachi smirked and I blushed, as he came close to my lips. "Itachi, whoa" said a voice, as we turned our heads and I blushed bright red seeing Sasuke looking shocked and Shisui smirking. "How are the love birds this morning?" asked Shisui, as Itachi growled and I lowered my head. "Gezz Shisui you make it sound gross" I said turning my head, as he smirked putting his hands on the back of his head. "By the way Itachi, Pein is on the phone he sounds really pissed" said Shisui, as Itachi sighed closing his eyes. "Tell him I'll get back to him tomorrow" he said, as Shisui paused. "Tomorrow?" questioned Shisui, as Itachi got up and glared at Shisui. "Yeah tomorrow" said Itachi, as Shisui raised an eyebrow. "Chie" said Itachi, as I looked at him. "Want to skip school today?" he asked, as everyone's eyes widened looking at him. "Oi Nii-san you feeling okay?" asked Sasuke "please don't tell me Chie's stupidity rubbed off on you" said Shisui, as I growled. "Shut up Shisui" I shouted, as Itachi sighed walking over to the door and closed it. "Oi Itachi" said Shisui. Itachi narrowed his eyes at the door and he turned to me. I blushed and lowered my head. "So want to go on that date?" asked Itachi, as I raised my head and looked at him shocked. "Uchiha are you sure your feeling okay?" I asked, as I watched him walk up to me and he cupped my face. "Perfect" he said, as I watched him come close to my face. "Itachi" said Fugaku, as Itachi closed his eyes and narrowed it at his father. "Get ready your going to be late for school" he said, as Itachi closed his eyes and turned his head away. I got up and Itachi looked at me. I grabbed my school uniform and changed in the bathroom. Once finished, I walked out seeing Itachi in his school uniform. When we were out of the mansion Itachi grabbed my hand and we were walking in the opposite direction of the school. "Uchiha" I said, as he was dragging me to a cafe. We sat at a booth and I blushed as Itachi sat right next to me. "Uchiha I don't want you to get in trouble because of-" I was about to say, but I blushed like crazy when Itachi cupped my face and kissed me passionately. This time I closed my eyes and kissed him back. When he broke the kiss, I blushed and he was still cupping my face. "Chie" he said, as I looked into his eyes. "Please say my name" he whispered, as I blushed more. "I... Ita-" I was about to say, but stopped when a shadow came over us. Itachi growled seeing Pein. "Itachi" he said, as Itachi turned his head. "You know you shouldn't be missing school" he said, as Itachi growled turning his head. "I told you I would talk with you tomorrow" said Itachi, as Pein growled. Pein looked at me and I jumped a bit. "If your doing this because of her I think she would understand" said Pein "And I'm telling you to mind your own business" said Itachi glaring at Pein. "Very well, but you should know... your status will decrease" said Pein walking away. "Status?" I questioned, as Itachi sighed closing his eyes. "Maybe we should go back" he said, as I held his hand. "Right now? But I was hoping you would kiss me again Itachi" I said, as he turned his head. Itachi then stopped, his eyes widened, and he looked at me. I was soon blushing madly when Itachi grabbed my shoulders and started kissing my neck. My heart was beating rapidly and I couldn't help but close my eyes feeling him now licking my neck. I reached out and grabbed Itachi's shirt. He looked down and chuckled a bit continuing to kiss and lick my neck. "Itachi" I said, as he stopped kissing my neck and looked down at me. "Hmm?" he said, as I hugged him and he hugged me back. "Let's go watch a movie" I said, as he smirked and nodded.

Meanwhile Shisui, Sasuke, and Ayame were watching from a distance. "Why do I have to be here?" asked Ayame, as Shisui narrowed his eyes. "Your her friend, your watching" he said, as Ayame hpmhed and crossed her arms. "Their moving" whispered Sasuke, as they stopped and watched.

Back with Itachi and me, we were walking to the movie theater and we looked at what was playing. "Oh, let's watch the Undying threat" I said pointing at the screen. Itachi stood there without any emotion. "Ah, not again" said a voice, as I paused and so did Itachi. Itachi narrowed his eyes looking back and I shrugged it off. "Come on Itachi" I said, as he looked at me. "How about we chose something at random" he said. "Sure" I said smiling happily, as Itachi went to the ticket booth. We walked in and I looked at the concession stand. "You want popcorn or something?" asked Itachi. "Only if you want some" I said, as he smirked and we stood in line. Itachi then narrowed his eyes. "What's wrong?" I asked, as he looked at me. "Here ,you buy whatever and I'll be back in a second" he said handing me money, as I looked at him walking into the washroom. I sighed and closed my eyes.

Itachi walked into the washroom and opened a stall seeing Shisui, Sasuke, and a blushing Ayame. "What are you doing?" asked Itachi "Not my fault Shisui forced me to come" said Ayame, as Shisui growled and crossed his arms. "What are you doing?" asked Shisui, as Itachi narrowed his eyes. "You expect her to be all romanced up after watching a scary movie" said Shisui, as Itachi closed his eyes. "You obviously bought the wrong ticket" said Itachi walking away, as Shisui looked at Itachi kind of confused.

Back with me, I was holding popcorn and two drinks waiting for Itachi. "Chie?" said a voice, as I turned my head and saw Konan with Hidan? "Uh, hi" I said looking at them. "You found a guy huh?" asked Konan, as I blushed. "I'm surprised Uchiha didn't make his move after hearing what you said yesterday" said Konan, as Hidan growled. "Probably being a wuss" said Hidan, as I smiled seeing Itachi. "If anyone is anything it's you" said Itachi, as Hidan growled. Hidan then paused seeing Itachi smiling at me. Itachi then took his drink and held the popcorn. "Ready?" asked Itachi, as I nodded. "Hey Uchiha, after we should get together for dinner, you and Chie with me and Konan" said Hidan, as I looked at him. "No" said Itachi closing his eyes and he grabbed my hand dragging me into the theater with him. "Itachi" I said, as we sat down and he looked at the screen. "I wouldn't mind it if you wanted to go with them" I said, as he turned to me and cupped my face. "Liar" he said, as I growled. "I am not I-" I was about to say, but Itachi kissed my lips and I blushed kissing him back. Once we broke the kiss I looked at him slightly breathing heavily. "Just you and me is what you wanted you said" he said, as I blushed looking at him sipping his drink. "Uchiha" I said, as he sighed and looked at me. "Chie I told you call-" he was about to say, but I kissed his lips. His eyes widened and he cupped my face kissing me back. I started blushing when we started making out a bit. Itachi pulled me closer and I tried to resist but I couldn't. "Whoa Uchiha" said a voice, as I blushed breaking the kiss and Itachi sighed turning his head seeing Sasori, Deidara, and Kisame. "Didn't know you had it in you" smirked Deidara, as I rolled my eyes and turned my head away. "Get lost" said Itachi, as Deidara growled. "Let's go the movies starting" said Sasori, as Itachi and I watched the movie. After the movie, we started walking around the area for awhile. "Thanks for the date" I said, as Itachi sighed. "I don't know if you can call it that with so many interruptions" said Itachi. "Oh crap, I forgot about homework" I said, as Itachi sighed closing his eyes. "Well I guess I'll come over and help you then" he said, as I smiled. "Really?" I asked, as he smirked and held my hand. "Yeah like old times" he said, as I smiled more and we walked to my apartment.

To Be Continued...