Itachi mad at Itachi

I came out of the back watching Itachi leaving with Shisui. I sat at the registrar and started to cry a bit. "Chie" said Kakashi, as I quickly dried my face with my sleeve and started sweeping the floor. "Chie you okay?" asked Kakashi, as I nodded continuing to sweep the floor. I looked at the broom but was just thinking in my mind. What just happened? A few seconds ago we were good and kissing, now he's mad at me and I don't know why. Pretty soon work was over and I was doing cash out for the night. "Chie? Do you need help?" asked Kakashi, as I ignored him and looked at the same piece of money that was in front of me. "Chie" whispered Kakashi in my ear, as I jumped covering my ear and I looked at him. "Easy Chie, I was asking if you want help?" he asked, as I turned my head. "I want Itachi not to be angry at me" I said with tears crawling down my face. Kakashi cupped my face and I tried drying my tears with my sleeve. "Chie" said Kakashi, as he tilted my chin up and I looked at him. "Why don't you come with me?" asked Kakashi, as I dried my face with my sleeve again. "With you sempai? What do you mean?" I asked, as he sighed and leaned closer to my face. "Kakashi" said a voice, as I saw Itachi glaring at Kakashi. "Itachi" said Kakashi, as I looked back and forth. "Since your so enthusiastic to get your hands on something, you won't mind cashing out for Chie" said Itachi, as he walked up to me and grabbed my hand. I looked back grabbing my purse and let Itachi lead me away. "Are you stupid?" asked Itachi, as I growled. "HUH?!" I shouted, as Itachi glared at me. "How can you not know he was hitting on you?" he asked, as I pulled back. "I was too upset over you being mad at me to notice you jerk" I shouted, as I forced him to let me go and I crossed my arms turning my head away from him. "Chie" said Itachi, as I closed my eyes. "I didn't tell him on purpose" I said, as Itachi sighed closing his eyes. "How did you want to do this then?" asked Itachi, as I growled and glared at him. "That's it? Your going to ask a meaningless question" I said, as Itachi didn't say anything. I shook my head and walked passed him. "Chie" said Itachi, as I closed my eyes. "Come and get me when you make up your mind Uchiha" I said, as I cried making my way to my apartment.

The next day I woke up and looked at the clock. "Saturday... thank god" I said looking at my sheets being soaked with my tears. I got up and made my way to my kitchen. I got some cereal, put it in a bowl, and then grabbed a spoon. In case your wondering no I didn't forget the milk, I just don't like milk with my type of cereal anyway. I sat on the couch and started watching T.V. I paused as there was a knock at my door. I sighed placing my bowl on the living room table and walked towards the door. I opened the door and my eyes widened as Shisui pushed me on the ground and hovered over me. "SHISUI WHAT THE HELL" I shouted, as he put his finger to his mouth. "Shush" he said, as I glared at him. "Shisui I'll kill you" said Itachi, as Shisui smirked and licked the top of my neck to my cheek and stopped before reaching my ear. Itachi growled and lifted him by the collar. "Your dead" said Itachi, as Shisui smirked and turned his head to the side. "Oh? I thought you said you didn't care" said Shisui, as Itachi narrowed his eyes. "Ew Shisui" I said wiping off his saliva with my pj's. Itachi looked at me. I growled trying to get his saliva off. Itachi tossed Shisui to the ground and bent down on his knees next to me. He took out a tissue and touched my face. I stopped and looked at him. "Say it Itachi" said Shisui, as Itachi growled glaring at him. "Itachi was angry at himself for not telling you and he took it out on you by accident. Then seeing you with Kakashi blew him over the top" said Shisui, as Itachi growled louder. "Really?" I asked, as Itachi looked at me. "So, your not mad at me?" I asked, as he cupped my face and I blushed. "CHIE" shouted a voice, as Itachi, Shisui and I looked at the doorway seeing Ayame breathing heavily. "Ayame? How do you know where I live?" I asked, as Shisui smiled nervously. "Remember the spying" he said, as I sighed closing my eyes. "What's up?" I asked getting up "I need your help" she said. "Sure with what?" I asked "I need you and Itachi to go on a double date with me and Deidara" she said, as Shisui spat out laughing. "Oh gezz, I busted a gut" he said, as Itachi glared at Shisui. "Why?" I asked "My mother doesn't trust Deidara and won't let me go on a date with him unless it's a double" she said "Your mother's smart" said Itachi, as Ayame puffed her cheeks and I sighed. "Yeah, okay Ayame" I said, as Itachi and Shisui's eyes widened. "What?" said Itachi and Shisui, as I glared at Itachi. "You owe me one" I said, as he narrowed his eyes. "Or do I have to go to the pet store and accept Kakashi-sempai's invitation?" I asked, as Itachi's eyes widened and Shisui literally rolled on the floor laughing. "See you around six then at the restaurant down the street from here" she said, as I nodded and watched her walk away. "So how are you dressing for this?" asked Shisui, as Itachi narrowed his eyes. "So your done laughing?" asked Itachi, as Shisui smirked. I walked to my room and grabbed a bunch of clothes. Itachi and Shisui looked at me. "What are you doing?" asked Shisui, as I sighed closing my eyes. "Getting in the shower you pervert" I said walking down the hall and grabbed some towels. I got in the shower and paused in mid-shampooing thinking of Itachi. Was he really not mad at me?

I got out of the shower and wrapped myself with a towel. I stopped hearing something break. I growled closing my eyes and I opened the door walking out. I looked into my kitchen seeing my favorite cup broken on the ground. "Whoa" said Shisui, as I turned my head glaring at Shisui and Itachi. "Who broke it?" I asked, as Shisui pointed at Itachi who glared at Shisui. I sighed closing my eyes. "I don't have time for this, clean it up" I said, as I walked back into the bathroom. I closed the door behind me and started crying a bit. Just then I acted like my mother, and I hate that... especially with them. It's not that I didn't like my mother either I love my mother... but I shouldn't have to act like that with them. "Chie" said Itachi opening the door and I growled. "Knock damn it" I shouted closing my eyes, as he sighed closing the door behind him. "Please I've seen you naked before" he said turning his head. "Yeah when we were five" I said, as he looked at me up and down. "Not much of a difference" he said, as I growled and punched his head. "Idiot, get out" I shouted, as I blushed when he grabbed my wrists and kissed my lips. I kissed him back and slowly closed my eyes. I broke the kiss and Itachi looked at me kind of shocked. "I need to get changed" I said, as he nodded closing his eyes. "Itachi" I said, as he stopped and looked at me with the corner of his eyes. "If... you really don't want to come on the double date with me... I'll ask Shisui" I said lowering my eyes. Itachi then cupped my face and kissed my lips again. "I'm the only one your allowed to go with on dates" he said, as I smiled and nodded. Itachi walked out of the bathroom closing the door behind him. I put on underwear and then put on jeans and I put kind of a see through long sleeve blouse that showed my tank top. I clipped up my hair and put in my contacts. I walked out of the bathroom and walked into the living room. I saw Shisui trying to clue my cup back together. "It's not working" he said, as Itachi narrowed his eyes. "You broke it, you pay for it or fix it" he said, as Shisui growled. Shisui then looked at me. "That's a bit revealing isn't it?" asked Shisui, as Itachi looked at me. I looked down and shrugged. "So what? It's not like I'm trying to get any like you do" I said, as Shisui growled a bit. "You sure Itachi won't attack you?" questioned Shisui, as Itachi punched his head. "Shut it" said Itachi, as Shisui smirked. Few hours went by, I grabbed my purse and Itachi's hand. "Oi what about me?" asked Shisui "Stay here and don't break anything else" I said, as he sighed. I walked out the door hugging Itachi's arm. He smirked down at me. "So your not mad anymore right?" I asked, as he smirked and cupped my face. "Not at you anyway" said Itachi, as I smiled. "Get a room" said a voice, as Itachi growled and I looked seeing Ayame with Deidara. "Hey" I said, as Ayame smiled. "Hi" she said, as Deidara hpmhed turning his head away and Itachi closed his eyes. We walked into the restaurant and sat at a booth. Itachi sat next to me and Deidara sat next to Ayame. It was very awkward, no one spoke for like five minutes. "So your girl finally knows huh" said Deidara, as Itachi growled glaring at him. "No thanks to you and your hormones" said Itachi, as Ayame blushed bright red. "She was bond to find out sooner or later" said Deidara, as Itachi's fists started shaking. "Can we not talk about this" I said, as Deidara looked at me. "Why scared Uchiha might break up with you?" asked Deidara, as I glared at him. "I'm tired of your stupid mouth you perverted freak" I said, as Deidara growled. "Deidara you promised" said Ayame, as he tisked his head. I paused as a milkshake was placed in front of Ayame and Deidara. They shared it and I saw Deidara lick off whip cream from Ayame's nose causing her to blush. I turned my head towards the window and paused seeing Shisui with binoculars from across the street. "What the hell?" I said, as Ayame looked at me. "Something wrong?" asked Ayame, as I sighed closing my eyes. "No, nothing" I said, as I winced as someone kicked me under the table. "What the hell who kicked me?" I said, as Itachi narrowed his eyes at Deidara who was smiling nervously. "Do it" said Deidara, as Itachi growled. "Be a man for crying out loud" said Deidara, as Itachi growled. "Fine, if it will shut you up" said Itachi, as Itachi cupped my face and I blushed bright red as Itachi kissed my lips. I slowly closed my eyes and kissed him back.

To Be Continued...