Start of Summer Vacation

Few months have passed and it was now almost summer vacation. I just finished my exams and stretched out my arms. "How did it go?" asked Ayame, as I smiled. "Okay, but I think I would study a lot better if Itachi was helping me" I said, as she smiled a bit. "So what are you planning for summer vacation?" she asked, as I looked at her. "Well the Uchiha's have a summer house and the three of us usually go down there" I said, as Ayame lowered her head. "Oh" she said, as I smiled putting my hand on her shoulder. "Want to come with Deidara?" I asked, as she smiled and nodded. "Oh... are you sure though?" she asked. "Well someone should get to have a romantic summer even though I'm not" I said. "I thought you said it was going to be the three of you" said Ayame. "Yeah with Shisui trying to find dates and Itachi "Studying"" I said putting my hand in quotations. "Oh" she said, as I closed my eyes. "What time are we leaving?" asked Ayame "Tomorrow around ten, Shisui is driving us" I said, as Ayame smiled. "Great see you then" she said waving, as I smiled waving back. I got to the estate and walked in seeing Shisui already packing. "Got my black book, swim suit, towels, lotions, clothes, necessities, and of course beer" said Shisui, as I crossed my arms. "What do you think is going to happen?" I asked raising an eyebrow. "Come on, I have to hope to get lucky" said Shisui, as I narrowed my eyes. "I'm going to start packing for Itachi" I said, as Shisui paused. "What he didn't tell you?" said Shisui, as I stopped and looked at him. "Tell me what?" I said. "Uh, he's not coming" he said, as I stopped. "But he always comes, ever since the middle of high school" I said, as Shisui closed his eyes. "He said the Akatsuki have given him an overload of work and if he comes to the summer house he won't be able to do it" he said walking passed me. I walked to my room and started packing. I finished and paused when hearing a door open. I looked seeing Itachi walking into his room. I walked to his room and opened the door seeing him sleeping on his bed. I walked in and closed the door behind me. "Why didn't you tell me?" I asked, as he sighed closing his eyes. "Please Chie I just got home" said Itachi, as I growled. "Fine I'll ask sempai to come" I said turning around and opening the door. However it was shut and I turned seeing Itachi beyond angry. "Don't you dare" he said, as I eyed him and he cupped my face. "Look, I'm not going because I won't be able to get any work done... got it" he said, as I lowered my head. "You still could have told me, I would have stayed and-" I was about to stay, as Itachi cupped my face. "Then I wouldn't get any work done here, get it?" he said, as I turned my head. Itachi smiled cupping my face and I looked at him. "Please come Chi-Chi" I whispered, as he hugged me. "On two conditions" he said, as I nodded. "No one is to bug me during the day and you have to share a room with me at night" he said, as I blushed feeling him kissing my neck. "As long as you don't mind Ayame and Deidara coming" I said, as he stopped and growled. "What?" he said, as I lowered my eyes. "Ayame is my only friend who's a girl and I want her coming but she won't go unless Deidara comes so yeah" I said, as Itachi growled closing his eyes. "Please Chi-Chi" I said hugging him, as he looked down at me. "With you studying and Shisui ditching me to find girls I'll be bored" I said, as Itachi grabbed my hand and laid me on his bed. I blushed as he moved his hand to the side of my stomach. He smirked and cupped the left side of my face and I gasped as he started kissing my neck up to my jawbone. I closed my eyes and placed my hands on the front of his shirt. Itachi looked down and I jumped a bit moving my hands. However Itachi grabbed my hands and kissed them. "I didn't realize you yearned so much for me" he whispered, as I blushed lowering my eyes not saying anything. He kissed my lips and I kissed him back. To tell the truth, ever since Itachi and Shisui helped me move; Itachi hadn't been giving me any attention and I was getting kind of lonely without him. When Itachi broke the kiss I was breathing heavily and he stood up. "Itachi" I said, as he smirked while closing his eyes. "I should get packing" he said, as I smiled getting up and grabbing his bag. I put clothes, his swimsuit, a towel, necessities, and I was about to pull out his underwear drawer, but Itachi grabbed my wrists. "I can do it myself" he said, as I blushed lowering my head. "But it's good to know you want me to come so much" he whispered, as I smiled hugging him.