Ayame's Chapter Part 3

"Uh, there's a problem" I said looking up at Deidara, as he looked down at me. "I have no clothes now, my mom won't let me back in to get anything" I said, as Deidara cupped my face. "Don't worry you can wear my clothes" he said, as I smiled. "Don't be stupid" said a voice, as I looked seeing Sasori coming down the hall. "You still here" said Deidara, as Sasori closed his eyes. "You being her now rich boyfriend will by her clothes" said Sasori narrowing his eyes at Deidara. Deidara growled and held me tighter. I smiled nervously and held Deidara's hand. "If you want you can come with me" I said, as Deidara smiled and kissed my lips. I blushed kissing him back. "As long as you show off swimsuits" he whispered, as I blushed bright red. "Deidara" I said closing my eyes but paused as he nuzzled his face into my neck. "I love you" he whispered, as I paused and hugged him. "Let's go before you make me sick" said Sasori, as Deidara again. We went shopping for a bunch of clothes for me to wear and I was so grateful towards Deidara and Sasori. For lunch we sat at a cafe and I ordered a Strawberry shortcake. I smiled happily when it was placed in front of me. "I'll be right back" said Deidara, as I smiled when he kissed me on the forehead and walked towards the men's room. "So... happy with the stuff you got?" asked Sasori, as I nodded. "Yes thanks again for pitching in" I said, as he closed his eyes and smirked. "You know, I don't do things for no reason" he said, as I paused with a fork of cake in my mouth. I blushed as Sasori tilted my chin towards him. "Ayame, your very pretty you know that" said Sasori, as I blinked like a hundred times swallowing the cake that was in my mouth and Sasori pulled out the fork. "Ayame" he said, as I just sat there frozen. "I want you Ayame" he said, as I just blinked a few times. "You... what?" I finally said, as he smirked and came towards my lips. I paused and then my eyes widened as Deidara punched Sasori across the face. "DEIDARA" I shouted, as I looked seeing him breathing heavily. "Your dead Sasori" growled Deidara, as I looked back and forth. Sasori was on the ground and he wiped blood from his mouth. "You want me, come get me" said Sasori, as I got up and went in front of Deidara holding out my arms. "Deidara stop this" I said, as he lightly pushed me away. "Deidara" I said holding onto his arm, but he growled and pushed harder causing me to fall on my butt. I looked at water started forming in my eyes. 'What now? What can I do?' Was all that came into my mind. I watched as Deidara grabbed Sasori's collar and then I paused seeing Itachi and Shisui stand behind me. "You okay?" asked Shisui, as I slowly nodded my head. "We'll handle this" said Shisui, as I nodded my head watching Shisui and Itachi trying to hold him back but nothing was working. I started crying, I felt so helpless and I didn't know what to do. I paused as another shadow came over me. I looked seeing Chie, she was sighing while having her hands on her hips. "And he wonders why I call him an idiot" she said, as I got up and held her arm. "Chie what do I do?" I asked, as she paused and placed her hand on my head. "Easy say something that would freak him out" she said, as I paused. "Like what?" I asked "I don't know but you better come up with something fast otherwise we're all going to be kicked out" she said, as my eyes shifted trying to think of something. I then paused and blushed bright red. I gripped my hands together shaking them closed my eyes and... "DEIDARA I'M PREGNANT" I shouted, as everyone stopped and looked at me shocked. I paused looking around and lowered my head. Deidara froze and looked at me. He slowly walked over and touched my stomach making me jump. "Really?" he asked, as I sweat dropped and lowered my head shaking no and I paused hearing small giggles. I grinded my teeth and ran out the door. I somehow made my way to Deidara's apartment and sat down in front of the front door. He probably doesn't even want me back now after everything that has happened. I paused looking up seeing Deidara looking down at me. I lowered my head hiding my eyes and I blushed as Deidara started kissing me.

I placed my arms around his neck and Deidara stopped kissing me. "I'm sorry I worried you" he said, as I blushed. "I'm sorry I embarrassed you like that" I said, as he smirked and put his hands on my hips. "Did you want to make a baby now?" asked Deidara, as I blushed bright red and punched his head. "BAKA what the hell I'm not getting anywhere near pregnant until we have a house and you get a good job" I shouted, as he paused and then smirked kissing my forehead. "Glad to know" he said, as he wrapped his arms around my waist. "Deidara not out here" I said, as he smirked and nibbled on my ear. "Please it's always been a dream of mine to do this with you" he whispered, as I blushed more. "Or we could kick out Sasori and have sex in his room" I said blushing, as Deidara's eyes widened shocked and he smirked evilly at me. "That's why I love you" he said, as I smiled. He helped me up and brought my bags inside. He locked the door and locked the inside lock. We walked to Sasori's room and my face went straight seeing junk everywhere. "Well" said Deidara "In this mess?" I asked, as Deidara smirked grabbing my hand and lying me on the bed. "To late to change your mind now" he said, as I giggled yet blushed seeing him removing my shirt with his teeth. Before you knew it we were naked again and Deidara put a pill in my mouth and I swallowed it with ease. I paused seeing Deidara blushing while I swallowed the pill. "What?" I asked, as he blushed more. "I... uh... never mind" he said, as I paused and cupped his face. "No, what is it tell me" I said, as he leaned over and kissed my lips. I kissed him back and I looked at him still blushing. "Would you mind... giving me... a blow?" he asked, as I paused. "A blow?" I questioned, as he sighed slapping his forehead. "Blow job, A BLOW JOB" he said, as I blushed a millions shades of red and Deidara did the same turning his head. "I... could try" I said, as he paused and blinked a couple of times. "Really?" he asked, as I blushed and nodded. Deidara wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed me. I kissed him back and then we somehow changed positions. Deidara was on the bottom and I was on top of him. I blushed looking down at him and he smirked breaking the kiss. "Now?" I asked breathing heavily, as Deidara smirked and cupped my face. "If you think your ready" he said, as I nodded and looked down at Deidara's hard cock. I paused and gulped a bit. "Just take it slow" said Deidara, as I licked my lips and engulfed Deidara's cock in my mouth. I paused as he moaned and arched his back a bit. I stopped and releasing his member and looked at him. He was breathing heavily and he looked at me. "I'm okay... just a little shocked" he said, as he kissed my lips and I blushed kissing him back.

I continued down at his cock and started sucking on it. Deidara moaned and arched his back again. This time he grabbed the sheets from under him and looked at the ceiling. I then used my tongue swirling it around his member causing him to grab the sheets with his toes. "I...can't" said Deidara, as took my hands and rubbed his hips. As I did Deidara shouted my name and released himself in my mouth. I couldn't help but gulp it down and I breathed heavily removing my mouth from his now limping member. I blushed kind of ashamed of what I did. Deidara sat up cupping my face and I looked at him with watering eyes. "Hey, hey it's okay" he whispered, as I lowered my head. "I... swallowed it" I whispered, as Deidara smirked and kissed my cheek to my ear. "Did you like it?" he whispered seductively, as I blushed again. "Meap" I said, as he chuckled and wrapped his arms around my waist. "I'll take that as a yes" he whispered, as I closed my eyes feeling him kissing my neck. Deidara then tilted my chin and kissed my lips and I kissed him back. "Deidara" I said, as he smiled at me. "You won't leave me right? I mean... I don't have anyone else" I said, as Deidara paused. "Of course I won't leave you, your giving up almost everything for me" he said, as I smiled and I blushed when he lifted me up bridal style. "Now my dear fiancé, let us sleep together is our room" he whispered, as I smiled and nodded. Deidara carried us to our room... still naked and we slept together under the covers.

To Be Continued...