Your Touch Only

We were at a restaurant and I looked at the menu. "Itachi share something with me" I said, as he glanced at me. "Why? Not hungry?" asked Itachi, as I shrugged. "Alright" he said closing his eyes, and I smiled. "Oi Uchiha a word" said Deidara, as Itachi sighed. Ayame and I watched Itachi and Deidara walk off in the direction of the washrooms. "That's weird" said Ayame, as I slowly nodded. "So what's going on?" asked Ayame, as I blushed. "Uh, well... Itachi asked me to move into his estate with him and I said yes" I said, as Ayame smiled. "Oh my gosh, that's awesome" she said, as I nodded. "But I meant with the lipstick" she said pointing, as I blushed and lowered my head. "Itachi's mom dressed me up at the Uchiha party" she said, as Ayame smiled. "Go on" she said "I kind of announced that Itachi and I were dating" I said. "I don't see you doing something like that unless it was drastic" she said, as I smiled nervously. "Well... uh" I was about to say, but a shadow came over us.  We looked and I saw Inabi and Tekka. "Chie, where's Itachi?" asked Inabi sitting next to me. "In the restroom" I said, as he smirked. "Ayame, this is Inabi and Tekka Uchiha. Relatives of Itachi and Shisui" I said, as she smiled nervously. "Chie-Chan" said Inabi tilting my chin towards him. "When will you give up on Itachi and come to me?" he asked, as my eyes widened. "HUH?!" I said, as he grabbed my wrist. "Let go" I said, as Ayame was about to help me, but Tekka grabbed her hands. "Stop struggling Chie-Chan" he said, as I started squirming when he put his hand on the right side of my hip. I shook my head repeatedly and shut my eyes. "ITACHI" I shouted, as I paused not feeling anything. I slowly opened my eyes and saw Itachi glaring at Inabi while grabbing his collar. Deidara stood between Tekka and Ayame while glaring at Tekka. "Inabi what the hell do you think your doing?" asked Itachi, as Inabi turned his head away from Itachi. "I don't see why you get her" said Inabi. "We were all there when Chie was crying back then, but you and Shisui get her. I find that unfair" he said, as I looked forward and lowered my head. "You and Tekka have gone too far Inabi. Get lost" said Itachi, as Inabi tisked his head and walked away with Tekka. "Damn that guy, touch my girl again and I'll kill his ass" growled Deidara, as Ayame smiled. He blushed and looked down at her. "What?" he asked, as she smiled and hugged his arm. "Thanks for sticking up for me" she said, as he smirked and cupped her face. "Anything for you cutie" he said, as he kissed her lips and she blushed kissing him back. Itachi rolled his eyes and looked at me. Itachi stopped seeing me shaking a bit. I was holding onto my hands tightly and looking down at them. "Chie" said Itachi, as I lowered my head not moving. Itachi slid over next to me and covered my hands with his hand. I jumped looking at him shocked. "Chie" said Itachi putting his other hand on my head and I hugged him. Itachi looked at me shocked and he hugged me back. "It's alright Chie" said Itachi, as I hugged him tighter. "Come on, I'll walk you home" said Itachi, as he grabbed my hands and I said good-bye to Ayame. We were walking and I stopped at my apartment door. "I'll see you tomorrow Chie" said Itachi letting go of my hand. "Chi-Chi" I whispered, as Itachi glanced back at me. "Please don't leave" I said holding my right arm with my left hand. Itachi walked back over and cupped my face. "Chie" he said, as I turned my head. "Grab your things and come home with me" he said, as I slowly nodded my head. I grabbed my school uniform for tomorrow, some spare clothes, my pj's, my toothbrush, hairbrush, and an extra blanket. I walked out the door locking it behind me. Itachi took my bag and wrapped his arm around my shoulder. "Your going to be okay" he said, as I lowered my head. We made our way to the Uchiha estate and I walked to Itachi's room with him following me. I laid on his bed and Itachi just looked at me. "Chie" said Itachi placing my bag down and I covered my head with a pillow. Itachi walked over and hovered over me on the bed. "Chie" he said removing the pillow and his eyes widened looking at me with tears crawling down my face. "No, don't look at me" I said covering my face with my elbows. Itachi grabbed my arms and he made me looked at him. Itachi leaned in and I gasped a bit, as Itachi kissed my neck. Itachi put his hands on my waist causing me to jump and I shut my eyes tightly. "Chie" said Itachi, as my eyes widened and I looked at him looking at me shocked. "I... I" was all that came out of my mouth. Itachi cupped my face causing more tears to crawl down. "I won't hurt you Chie, I promise" he said, as I hugged him and Itachi looked at me shocked. "Chie-Chan" said Itachi softly, as he used both hands to cup my face. He kissed my lips, and I closed my eyes greatly accepting it. Itachi laid me back down and continued to kiss me. I couldn't help but move into his hands as he rubbed my hips. I don't know when he moved his hands from my face to my hips but I wasn't complaining. I closed my eyes and wrapped my arms around his neck when he started kissing my neck. "Itachi" said a voice, as I paused and Itachi turned his head seeing Fugaku crossing his arms. "Let Chie-Chan sleep in her own room, plus it's a school night" said Fugaku, as Itachi rolled his eyes and I hugged him. "Night Itachi" I said, as he hugged me close. "If you can't sleep come back" he whispered, as I nodded and walked out of Itachi's room while grabbing my bag and made my way to my room. I put my pj's on, brushed my teeth, and laid in my bed slowly falling asleep.

I wasn't upset about what Inabi said, I was upset because he was touching me and I was really feeling uncomfortable about it. In the middle of the night I shot up and was breathing heavily I touched my hips while shuddering. I got up, walked out of my room, and opened the door to Itachi's room seeing him at his desk studying. "Chi-Chi" I said softly, as Itachi looked at me. "Chie" he said, as I lowered my head. Itachi got up, walked over to me, and cupped my face. "You okay?" he asked, as I hugged him and he smiled hugging me. "Look Chie, Inabi was just jealous that's all" he said, as I shook my head. "I'm not upset about that, I was upset because of the way he touched me" I said turning my head away. Itachi pulled my hand, led me to his bed, and closed the door. I watched him hover over me and gently pushed me on his bed. "Where?" he asked, as I put his hand on my chin and then on my right hip. Itachi cupped my face and I watched as he kissed my neck, kissed along my jawbone, and stopped at my chin. I closed my eyes and reached out my hands, only to have Itachi lightly pin them to the bed. I then stopped and my eyes widened seeing Itachi moving to my hip. "No wait" I said, as Itachi looked at me. "What? You want Inabi's touch on you?" he asked, as I shook my head rapidly and shut my eyes tightly. "Then trust me" said Itachi, as I slowly opened my eyes. I blushed bright red seeing Itachi kissing my hip, then he licked, and then sucked on it. "Itachi" I moaned, as he smirked and looked at me. "Feeling better I see" he whispered, as blushed more and watched him kiss my hip a bit more. Before I knew it I fell asleep. I then shot up when the buzzer went off. I looked at my hip and I blushed seeing a hickey. My eyes then widened as I felt kissing on my neck. "I'm surprised your up early" said Itachi, as I narrowed my eyes. "I'm surprised I'm not decking you for giving me a hickey" I said holding my head. "I'm glad to see your feeling better" he said, as I smiled and hugged him. He smirked and hugged me back. "Oi" said a voice, as we looked seeing Shisui, "Better get moving Fugaku is in an angry mood" said Shisui, as I got up and Itachi smirked looking at me walking out of his room. I got changed in my room and after breakfast the three of us went to school.

To Be Continued...