Fixing

After the party Itachi watched the others leave and he smirked turning to Sasuke and Lyle seeing them sleeping on the couch. "Damn that party was annoying" said Deidara, as Ayame sighed. "It wasn't that bad" said Ayame, as Deidara hpmhed. I was sitting on the chair across from everyone sketching. I paused at my sketch and looked at Itachi turning his head at Shisui and talking. I paused looking at me sketch again. "Hey Ayame" I said, as she turned to me. "I have some shopping to do tomorrow want to come?" I asked, as she smiled. "Sure" she said, as I smiled. "Alright it's my payback" said Shisui pulling out a permanent marker and hovered over Sasuke and Lyle. "Shisui come on it's time for sleep" said Itachi, as Shisui growled. "No I want my revenge" said Shisui, as Itachi narrowed his eyes. "Alright, alright" said Shisui, as we all went to bed. I walked to the closet and looked for pj's. Once I found them I started taking off my shirt. I then stopped and looked behind me seeing Itachi smirking while raising an eyebrow. "Sorry, I guess I was so comfortable around you I didn't think you'd care if I got changed" I said, as Itachi smirked getting up and he nuzzled his face in my neck. "I'm glad" he said, as I smiled. Itachi started taking off my shirt and he unhooked my bra. I blushed and moaned as he started sucking on my neck. "Itachi, not now" I said, as he smirked. "Alright" he said letting me go and I got changed into my pj’s. I saw Itachi take off his shirt and jeans revealing his boxers. He laid down and I laid next to him. "Itachi" I said, a she paused and looked at me. "Are you really okay with not studying" I said, as he smirked and kissed my lips. "I'll study later" he said, as he wrapped his arms around my waist and I smiled cuddling next to him.

The next day I got up and changed into shorts and a blue blouse. I was light and easy to move around it. I put ion my contacts and smiled seeing Itachi asleep. "Itachi" I whispered, as he groaned and turned his head a bit. I smiled and kissed his lips. "Chi-Chi I'm going shopping" I whispered, as he slowly opened his eyes. "When will you be back?" he asked, as I smiled kissing his lips. "Late afternoon" I said, as he grabbed my arms and kissed me again. I smirked kissing him back, but then I lightly pushed him. "Itachi I really have to go" I said, as he sighed and nodded. I smiled and kissed his forehead and he smirked. I grabbed my purse and went into the living room I smiled seeing Ayame waiting for me. I grabbed the piece of paper I was working on yesterday and we walked out the door. "So where are we going shopping?" she asked, as I smirked and stopped in front of a tattoo parlor. "Chie" she said looking at me shocked. "I want to fix my tattoo" I said, as she slowly nodded her head. "I don't have to get one do I?" she questioned "no, but if you do I can guarantee Deidara won't be able to keep his hands off you" I said, as she blushed bright red, while I walked in. "Well, well Chie" said a voice, as I smiled seeing Shikaku. "Hello Mr. Nara" I said, as he chuckled walking over. He then paused looking at Ayame who jumped and smiled nervously at him. "Whose this?" he asked "Mr. Nara this is my school friend Ayame, she's also Deidara's girlfriend" I said, as he paused and crossed his arms. "Make sure to put that guy in his place his mouth is huge" he said, as Ayame nodded. "So what can I do for you?" he asked, as I placed my drawing on his desk. "Can you fix my tattoo to look like this" I said, as Ayame looked at it. "Oh wow Chie" she said. It was a dragon circling around the Uchiha symbol and Itachi's name inside the symbol. Shikaku smirked looking at it. "Does he know about this?" he asked "He knows about one of them, he doesn't know I'm fixing it" I said, as he smirked closing his eyes. "Well I have to say that story was cute... Itachi drunk telling me it wasn't so good though" he said, as I paused. "Then why did you do it?" I asked "He was basically ripping my shirt collar if I didn't" he said, as I giggled a bit. "And you little lady?" asked Shikaku, as she jumped. "Uh, a bird with Deidara's name maybe" she said, as I smiled. "Where do you want it?" he asked, as Ayame blushed. "I know" I said, as she blushed brighter. "No, no, I'll do it" she said, as I smiled closing my eyes. "The back of my neck" she said, as I smiled. "Anything else?" he asked "nope that's pretty much it" I said, as he smirked. "Alright Chie you first" he said, as I nodded laying on my front showing my tattoo. "Well you took good care of it" he said, as I smiled. "Wait you got that here?" asked Ayame "Yeah, Shikaku is the best place to get it" I said, as Ayame nodded. "I wasn't too thrilled you came to me drunk either" he said, as I smiled and winced feeling the needle. "Wait didn't you say you used a fake I.D.?" asked Ayame, as I sighed. "Ayame are you going to dwell on the past?" I asked, as she paused. "No I guess not" she said. Shikaku smirked. "Don't worry Ayame I knew eventually this would happen, that's why I did it" he said, as Ayame nodded slowly. When done Shikaku moved out of the way and let me look in the mirror. "It's awesome" I said, as he smirked wrapping it up. Ayame gulped and moved her hair. "It's going to sting okay" he said, as Ayame nodded her head. She closed her eyes and grabbed her chair from under her. She then paused and looked back at him wiping his hands. "All done" he said, as Ayame got up and looked. Her eyes widened looking in the mirror and she blushed. "It's awesome" she said, as he covered it up. We paid and he smirked at us. "So anything else I should know?" asked Shikaku, as I smiled. "Nope, nothing really" I said, as he smirked closing his eyes. "So what do you want to do now?" asked Ayame "Let's go get something to eat" I said, as she nodded.

We were in the girl's washroom after don eating and Ayame looked at her neck. "Has it been two hours yet?" she asked, as I smirked looking at me watch. "Yeah you can take it off" I said, as she smiled taking it off and then I took mine off and we put the bandages in the garbage. Ayame then put the healing cream on it and I did as well. "It should be good right?" she asked, as I nodded. "Alright let's go and pretend nothing has happened for two weeks" she said, as I giggled. We made our way back to the house and I paused seeing Inabi and Tekka growling at Itachi and Shisui. "What's going on?" I asked, as they looked at me. "Chie-Chan, Tekka and I want you to be friends with us" said Inabi, as I paused. "Uh, I thought we were friends" I said, as Deidara growled, and Lyle walked over to me. "He means instead of Shisui and Itachi" said Lyle "HUH" I said, as he walked over and held my hands and I looked at him shocked. "Come on Chie-Chan, you can do better than Itachi" said Inabi, as Itachi growled glaring at him. "Please no she doesn't" said Lyle, as I glared at him. "What?" I said, as Lyle smirked while closing his eyes. "Itachi is the highest you can do, any higher and you'd be dating royalty and let's face it like hell is that going to happen" said Lyle, as I smirked closing my eyes. "I was talking about me" said Inabi, as Lyle looked at him up and down. "Judges" said Lyle, as Sasuke tisked his head. "Oh sorry but my back-up has agreed, your stupider than the blonde idiot" said Lyle, as Deidara growled. Inabi growled and pulled me close to him. "INABI" shouted Itachi, as he growled and I glared at him. I took my hands and punched Inabi across the face, forcing him to fall to the ground. He looked at me shocked and I glared at him. "No means no Inabi" I said walking away and made my way to Itachi and my room.

To Be Continued...