An Old Brother and Oba-Chan

"What's wrong Uchiha want your girl?" asked Pein, as I looked at them back and forth. "Itachi stop" I said, as he narrowed his eyes. "Whatever he said it's not true" shouted Itachi, as I got up and hugged him from the back. Itachi stopped and looked back at me. "Please Itachi... let him go" I said, as Itachi narrowed his eyes and let Pein go causing his to pop his collar up. "I want to know what happened" said Itachi "Uh, well" I was about to say, as Pein hpmhed and grabbed my hands causing my eyes to widened. "Chie I wish for you to keep what we discussed a secret, from everyone" he said glaring at Itachi. Itachi growled and Pein kissed my forehead. I looked back and forth watching Pein walk out of the cafe. Itachi growled and glared at me and I jumped. I watched as he walked out of the cafe and I lowered my head. I was slowly walking and paused seeing a bunch of boys picking on a little girl. I growled and went in between them. "Leave her alone" I said, as they ran off crying. I looked at the girl seeing her crying. I bent on my knees and dried her eyes. "There, there, don't cry" I said, as she sniffed and looked at me. "Girls shouldn't cry" I said, as she looked at me. "Why not?" she asked, as I smiled sadly. "Because boys like that don't deserve to see girl’s special tears" I said dusting her off. "Special tears?" she questioned, as I smiled placing my hand on her head. "Uh-huh, special tears that only come out to those who are most important to us, so don't cry okay" I said, as she smiled and walked away. "Bye, bye lady thank you" she said waving good-bye, as I smiled sadly. I paused thinking about Itachi and tears started crawling down my face again. "Chie" said a voice, as I tried looking but my eyes were too watery. I paused as my glasses were taken off. "Why are you crying?" asked the voice "Because, because I hurt Itachi again and I didn't mean too. It was an accident with what happened with Pein. I was trying for him to get back in good with the Akatsuki" I said, as I paused feeling Itachi's hand cupping my face. "Chie" said the voice, as I paused finally seeing Itachi after he wiped my eyes with his sleeve. Itachi kissed my lips and I kissed him back. When we broke I hugged him nuzzling my face in his shirt. Itachi hugged me and lowered his head nuzzling his face into my neck. "Chie, I can do things on my own and if I want to quit the Akatsuki let me quit the Akatsuki” he said, as I nodded placing my head on his chest. "Okay" I said, as he smiled and kissed my lips.

Soon school was back in session and I was looking at the whiteboard that had notes on it. "Chie" whispered Ayame, as I looked at her. "Everything okay?" she asked, as I nodded. "Why?" I asked, as she shrugged. "Just making sure" she said, as I smiled. "Sorry I put so much pressure on you" I said, as she shook her head. "I'm just glad your okay" she said, as I smiled. When lunch came I was eating and paused as a shadow came over Ayame and me. We blinked a few times seeing Pein. "Pein" said Ayame, as he narrowed his eyes at her. "Chie" he said, as I blinked a few more times. "Yeah?" I said, as he narrowed his eyes. "I need to talk to you alone" he said, as I paused looking at Ayame looking at me shocked. "But I-" I was about to say, but he growled and grabbed my wrist. "Wait a minute" I said, as he forced me into the Akatsuki room. I paused looking around seeing it kind of looked like a teacher's lounge. I looked at Pein sitting at the head of the table and he leaned back. "What's up?" I asked, as he sighed closing his eyes. "They all left" he said, as I paused. "As soon as Uchiha said he quit the others left" he said, as I sat down and looked at him. "Maybe I should end it all" said Pein, as I paused. "Pein, who did this to you?" I asked, as Pein lowered his eyes. "His name is Yahiko" said Pein, as I paused. "For the longest time I thought he was my friend... but he wanted me to get close to Konan and when he discovered he couldn't have her he used me and then left me" said Pein, as I paused. "What no I'm sorry?" he said, as I looked at him crossing his arms. "You still have feelings for him?" I asked, as Pein paused and raised an eyebrow. "You know every second I'm with you is weird, you don't say the obvious like everyone else does" he said, as I rested my head on my hand. "Sometimes what everyone else says pisses me off, so I say something different" I said, as Pein smirked closing his eyes. "CHIE" shouted Itachi and Shisui opening the door and breathing heavily looking at me. "Hi guys" I said, as they glared at Pein. "Pein" said Itachi glaring at him, as Pein turned his head. "So what did you want to talk to me about?" I asked, as Itachi and Shisui paused and looked at me. "Oh... yes... I remember Uchiha saying you had a little brother" said Pein, as I nodded. "One that you have to be around and make sure he's happy" he said, as I paused and nodded. "I'd like to meet him before I make my decision" he said, as we all paused. "Decision?" we questioned, as Pein smirked standing up. "To decide if I'm going to be Chie's older brother" said Pein getting up. "HUH?!" shouted Itachi and Shisui, as Pein smirked and grabbed Itachi by the collar. "Chie is not just yours you know... everyone she touches is blessed with at least some ounce of happiness and I'll be damned if your going to ruin that" said Pein letting Itachi's collar go and he glared at him. "Eh but Pein" I said, as I blushed when he kissed my forehead. "Be good Chie" he said patting my head and walking out the door. "What the hell was that all about?" asked Shisui, as Itachi sighed holding his head. "Basically another competitor like Kakashi but ten times worse" said Itachi crossing his arms. "Sorry" I said, as Itachi looked at me and smiled kissing my lips. "Don't be" he said, as I smiled more. "Well let's go have lunch" said Shisui, as we nodded.

When coming home I paused seeing Oba-Chan at the door. Oba-Chan is Fugaku's mother who doesn't take kindly to just anyone marrying into the family. However "Itachi" said Oba-Chan walking over to us. She narrowed her eyes at him. "You've gotten fat boy" she said, as I giggled covering my mouth. "Shisui" she said, as he straightened himself and she narrowed her eyes at him. "You've been pulling those stupid pranks again haven't you?" she said, as he gulped not saying anything. "You boys are pathetic, not only that Sasuke has gotten stupid in the brain too" she said, as I looked seeing Sasuke growling while leaning on the wall. "Not only that your father has gotten both stupid and fat" she said, as Fugaku sighed and looked at her. "Mother please" he said, as she growled and slapped his hand. "Hush, your running your family too soft it's no wonder women are all over your boys" she said, as he sighed closing his eyes. "You know mother Chie-Chan is here" said Fugaku, as I jumped a bit and gulped. She turned to me and smiled and started pinching my cheeks. "Chie-Chan I haven't seen you in ages you look so grown up and beautiful" she said still pinching my cheeks and I smiled nervously. "I swear where do you and Mikoto get you beauty from I'll never know" she said, as I smiled more nervously. "Itachi" said Oba-Chan, as he paused and looked at her. "Please tell me you have some hope in marrying her" said Oba-Chan, as Itachi closed his eyes and turned his head. "Oba-Chan didn't you want to show Chie-Chan something?" asked Mikoto smiling nervously. "Yes, yes" said Oba-Chan, as she grabbed my hand. I looked back at Itachi and Shisui "guys" I said "Your on your own" said Shisui "ditto" said Itachi, as I growled glaring at them.

To Be Continued...