Itachi's Birthday

Few days went by and I woke up early and smiled sneaking out of the room. I walked to the living room seeing Ayame and Deidara with suitcases. "Thanks" I said, as Ayame smiled. "No problem see you tomorrow in the afternoon" she said, as I nodded. I turned my head seeing Shisui smirking looking in the fridge. "You have everything planned out huh?" he asked, as I nodded. "Here" he said, as I looked down at a box. "This is for Itachi" he said, as I nodded. "What's for Itachi?" said a voice, as we turned our heads seeing Itachi half asleep and his hair messed up. "Itachi go back to sleep" I said, as he walked over and grabbed my wrists. I blushed, as he wrapped his arm around my waist and then kissed me deeply. I blushed closing my eyes and kissed him back. When we broke he smirked looking at me. "Just making sure I wasn't dreaming" he said, as I smiled. "Here" said Shisui handing Itachi the box. Itachi looked at it and narrowed his eyes. "Where are you going?" asked Itachi, as Shisui sighed grabbing Itachi's hand placing the box in it and started walking to the door. "I have plans... oh and Ayame couldn't make, she said something came up" said Shisui walking out the door. "Hmm" said Itachi, as I smiled and hugged him. He smirked and hugged me back. Itachi looked at the box and opened it. "What the hell" said Itachi, as I turned my head and blushed when Itachi lifted out handcuffs from the box. "What the hell is he thinking?" said Itachi, as I got out of Itachi's grasp and walked to the kitchen. "Here waffles" I said placing them on the kitchen counter for Itachi to come sit and eat. He walked over and smirked looking at them. "What's going on?" he asked smirking at me, as I sighed. "I have your birthday planned out okay" I said turning around making more waffles. "What?" he said, as I closed my eyes. "Shisui asked me too since he couldn't be here" I said, as Itachi smirked and ate some waffles. After eating a bit he paused. "Where's Ayame and the idiot?" asked Itachi, as I paused. "Ayame had to go see her grandmother at a close by hotel said something about wanting help so she took Deidara with her" I said, as Itachi took another bite. "So this has nothing to do with what I said yesterday about me having sex with you if we were alone" said Itachi, as I blushed and clutched my hand. "Why does everything have to be about sex with you Uchiha’s? Can't I just do something nice for my boyfriend on his birth-" I was about to say, but Itachi somehow managed to sneak behind me tilting my head and him kissing my lips. I dropped the spatula that was in my hand and just let him kiss me. When we broke I watched, as Itachi put a piece of my hair behind my ear. "Thank you" he whispered, as I smiled seeing him cupping my face towards his. "I really needed time by myself with you" he said, as I smiled more. "Well eat up I have more planned" I said, as Itachi smirked closing his eyes. "Oh I almost forgot" I said taking a small box and putting it in his hands. Itachi looked down at it and looked at me. "Come on" I said, as he opened it and he stopped looking at what it was. "Like it?" I asked, as he looked at me. "Chie this is" he said, as I smiled. "Yup my graduation ring my mom bought me that I asked forever for her to get" I said, as he lightly touched it. "Chie" he said, as I sighed taking the ring and he paused seeing it was a necklace. "I knew my fingers were too small for yours, so I thought you might like this better" I said placing my ring around his neck. "Don't lose it, it shows how much I love you" I said smiling. Itachi picked me up bridal style and I blushed like crazy. "Itachi" I said, as he placed me on the couch and I watched him hover over me. "Ita-" I was about to say, but Itachi cut me off with kissing my lips. I kissed him back and I moaned as he rubbed my hips. I then pushed him off and he looked down at me. "Sorry" he said, as I shook my head. "No don't be, I just have more things planned for your birthday that's all and I want to do them all with you" I said, as he smirked closing his eyes and nodded. "Get changed" I said, as he paused and looked at me. "Changed?" he questioned. "We're going to the beach" I said, as he smirked and nodded. I got changed into the bikini I had and smiled seeing Itachi in his bathing suite. I then was pulling the picnic basket along. "Chie" he said, as I smiled. Itachi walked over and picked up the basket for me and I lowered my head. "Sorry I made you carry it" I said, as he smirked. "Chie I'm the boyfriend of course I'm going to carry it" he said, as I smiled placing down the blanket and Itachi sighed lying down on the blanket. "You okay?" I asked, as he cupped my face. "Perfect" he said, as I smiled closing my eyes. After we ate. I looked at the couples splashing each other on the beach and I looked at Itachi still lying on the blanket. I then shook my head. 'Stupid it's Itachi's birthday you can ask him to fool around in the water another day' I thought shaking my head. "Chie" said Itachi, as I looked at him. He got up and I blushed like crazy as he lifted me bridal style. "Itachi what are you doing?" I said, as he smirked carrying me to the ocean. I then paused, as he stopped when he was knee deep in the ocean. I then narrowed my eyes "Uchiha you wouldn't dare" I said, as he smirked looking at me. He then dropped me in the water and I growled standing up all wet. "I have to admit wet is a cute look for you" he said, as I growled and crawled on his back. "Oi" said Itachi, as I smirked and bit his ear. Itachi's eyes widened causing him to lose balance and he fell in the water. He smirked and I stood up putting my hands on my hips. Itachi growled looking up at me and I smirked at him. Itachi then smirked and grabbed my waist. "Oi" I shouted, as I blushed when Itachi pulled me close while he stood up. Itachi cupped my face and then kissed me and I kissed him. I put my hand on his chest but paused remembering all the other things I have planned. I slightly pushed away and Itachi looked down at me. "Come on let's go watch a movie" I said, as Itachi closed his eyes and he sighed a bit. I stopped and looked back at him. "Unless you want to do something else" I said, as he smirked and shook his head. We went back to the summer house and Itachi was dressed in a t-shirt and shorts while wearing sandals. I came out wearing the black dress I bought with flats and my purse. Itachi smiled and me and cupped my face. "You look beautiful" he said, as I smiled.

We went to the movies and we decided to watch a scary movie. I sighed watching it and then glanced at Itachi seeing him eyeing couples making out. I blushed getting my purse and putting on one of my new lip glosses. I then put my hand on Itachi's hand. He paused and looked at me. I smiled and he smirked kissing my hand. I cupped his face and he paused looking at me. "Chie" he whispered, as I leaned in close. "Maybe we shouldn't do this here" he whispered, as I paused and lowered my head and watched the rest of the movie. After the movie we walked out and I looked at Itachi closing his eyes. "What next?" asked Itachi "Uh, I, well" I said, as he looked at me. "Whatever you want" I said smiling nervously. "Chie, you know I'm not the type to enjoy my birthday, just treat it like any other day" he said, as I growled and slapped his face. Itachi's eyes widened and he looked at me and tears started forming in my eyes. "Baka, I can't treat it like any other day. I know because of this day I get to spend my life with you because your born. So sue me that I care about my boy-" I was about to say, but Itachi cupped my face and kissed me. I blushed kissing him back and I put my hands on his chest. He broke the kiss and I was breathing heavily looking at him. "Let's go back home" he whispered, as I blushed and nodded. We walked home and we walked to our room and Itachi laid me on the bed kissing me. I kissed him back and I gasped as Itachi put his hands on my legs. I then stopped and pushed him off. "What?" asked Itachi, as I got up. "I have to get something, you relax" I said walking into the bathroom and closing the door. Itachi sighed and laid back on the bed. I got changed into the red lingerie and took a pill and waited a few minutes. I smiled opening the door and smirked looking at Itachi wearing boxers and lying on the bed sleeping. I walked over and hovered over Itachi. I slowly kissed his lips and Itachi kissed me back slowly opening his eyes. His eyes then widened and he lifted me up. "What you don't like it?" I asked, as he looked up at me. "Chie" he said, as I cupped his face. "I'm ready" I whispered, as Itachi closed his eyes and placed me on the bed and hovered over me. "How long have you been planning this?" he asked, as I blushed. "Two days after my birthday" I said, as he sighed and I kissed his ear. "Please Chi-Chi" I whispered, as Itachi kissed my lips and I kissed him back.

To Be Continued...