Torturing Siblings

We made our way to a family restaurant and Sasuke sighed. "And we're here why?" asked Sasuke, as Itachi narrowed his eyes. "It's the only place around town that will serve minors, that's why mom and dad never invite you or your friends to the summer house" said Itachi, as Sasuke growled. "They invited you when you were sixteen" he mumbled. "That's not helping your case Sasuke" said Itachi, as he growled crossing his arms. "Hey... isn't that your ring mom bought you?" asked my brother pointing at Itachi's neck. "Uh-huh" I said smiling, as he narrowed his eyes. "What couldn't afford a nice gift?" he said, as I growled. "It's called a sentimental gift" I said glaring at him, as he narrowed his eyes at me. "It's called you being cheap again" he said, as I growled and then blushed as Itachi cupped my face. "Sasuke-kun" said a voice, as we stopped turning our heads seeing Sakura and Ino. "Oh great" he said sarcastically. "Who’s your friend?" asked Sakura blushed, as my brother rolled his eyes. "Sakura, Ino this is my younger brother Lyle, he goes to New York for school and is visiting me for my birthday" I said, as their eyes widened. "Eh, I didn't know it was your birthday Chie-sempai" said Sakura "there's a reason for that" whispered Sasuke, as Lyle snorted a bit and chuckled closing his eyes. "Sempais' we have a favor to ask" said Ino, as Sakura blushed. "Eh Ino" said Sakura, as Ino gutted her stomach. "You see our parents won't let us have a party unless there’s someone to chaperon" said Ino, as Sasuke growled. "Forget it" said Sasuke, as they pouted a bit. "Plus I just got here" said Lyle, as I turned to Itachi. "Well, we could have it at the summer home" said Itachi, as everyone's eyes widened. "What?" said the boys' shocked and the girls' eyes sparkled. "Itachi you can’t be serious" said Lyle "think about what your doing" said Sasuke, as Itachi looked at me and smirked while closing his eyes. "I am" he said, as I paused titling my head to the side. "So how many are coming to this party?" asked Itachi "just the same people from the outdoor spa" said Ino smiling. "Alright then if your doing that Shisui, Ayame and the blonde idiot have to come too" said Lyle, as Itachi narrowed his eyes and Lyle smirked. "Fine" said Itachi smirking, as Lyle growled turning his head thinking he had Itachi. "Here" said Itachi giving them a piece of paper. "Directions and you can come over around 6" he said, as the girls shrieked a bit and walked off. "Why did you do that?" asked Sasuke, as Itachi smirked crossing his hands and resting his head on them leaning towards Lyle and Sasuke. "Why should this summer vacation be dull, after all it's an older sibling’s job to torment the little sibling and what better way with admiring fan girls" said Itachi, as they growled towards them. "Itachi" I said, as he looked at me. "Even I know that was too much... those girls annoy me too you know" I said turning my head. Itachi paused and tilted my head and kissed my forehead causing me too blush. "True but you have me to comfort you after" he said, as I blushed more turning my head. "Baka" I whispered, as he smirked closing his eyes. "Here" said my brother, as he placed a small box in front of me. "Happy Birthday" he said turning his head as I looked at him. I opened the box and paused seeing a locket. I opened it and paused seeing me with my brother in one side and the other with Shisui, Itachi and me. I smiled and looked at him. "Don't give me that" he said turning narrowing his eyes at me. "Thanks Lyle" I said putting the locket on. I showed Itachi and he smirked looking at him. "Not one word" said Lyle, as Itachi chuckled turning his head. "Here" said my brother handing Itachi a present. "My mom told me to get you one too" he said, as Itachi smirked opening the box and he paused seeing a watch. And in the background of the watch was a picture of Shisui, me and him when we were little. "That was a pretty fun day wasn't it" he said touching the watch. "Fun? Shisui threw Chie in a puddle of mud and you were chasing him and in the end all three of you ended up in the mud" said Sasuke, as Itachi chuckled putting on the watch. "I guess it's my turn" said Sasuke, as he put a box in front of me. "Aw Sa-sa got me a present" I said, as he growled. "I kill you if you call me that again" he said, as I smiled. "Hai, hai" I said opening the present. I then paused seeing an engagement ring. "Mom wanted me to give it to you, she said it should go down to you" he said, as I looked at Itachi who lowered his eyes, I smiled taking the ring and put it on the same chain as my locket. "That way I'm saying my finger for the promise ring" I said, as Itachi smiled and kissed my forehead. "Thank you" he whispered, as I smiled. "Nii-san" said Sasuke, as Itachi looked at him. Sasuke placed a box in front of him. Itachi opened it and paused seeing a key. "What's this?" asked Itachi "dad said you have to move out and into the small house in the back of the estate and you can ask anyone you want to move in" he said, as Itachi paused and looked at me and I blushed closing my eyes. "Wow" he said, as Sasuke smirked.

Later on we got back to the summer house and paused seeing Shisui sleeping on the couch. "Where are the other two?" asked Sasuke, as I paused. "I don't think we want to know" I said making my way to the kitchen. "Awe gross with that blonde idiot" said Lyle, as I smirked. "Sup?" said Shisui waking up, as Itachi smirked and showed a key. "We're moving into the small house in the back" said Itachi, as Shisui smirked. "FINALLY" he said, as Sasuke paused and looked at him. "You mean your not inviting Chie?" asked Sasuke, as I paused and smiled. "I'm good with it, Itachi did promise Shisui" I said getting a glass of water. "Yeah, but if those two keep acting like that people will think their gay" said Lyle closing his eyes, as Shisui and Itachi growled at him. "I never said Chie wasn't moving in with me" said Itachi, as the four of us paused and looked at him. "There's only two rooms in that house" said Sasuke, as Itachi smirked closing his eyes. "So?" he said, as I blushed and gulped down my glass of water. "Oi, can you be anymore louder" shouted Deidara coming in wearing green boxers. "Oh that's something everyone wants to see" I said, as he growled. "Oi like Uchiha is any different" he shouted, as I glared at him. "Hey it's his house he can do that here" I shouted, as he growled. "Chie enough" said Itachi, as he walked towards me and I blushed as he kissed my lips and I blushed kissing him back. "Ah-hem" said Lyle, as Itachi broke the kiss and I blushed turning my head. "Shouldn't we tell them" said Lyle, as I paused looking at Itachi. "Sasuke's friends are coming over because they need chaperons for their party" said Itachi, as Sasuke growled. "They’re not my friends" he said, as Itachi narrowed his eyes. "Don't be like that Sasuke your just sour because you weren't born in Lyle's grade" said Itachi, as Sasuke growled turning his head. "Hold up we have to babysit those brats again" said Deidara "Awesome" said Ayame coming out wearing a tank top and shorts. "I always wanted to go to a high school party, my family moved around too much for me to stay" she said, as everyone eyed Deidara who was growling. "Fine we'll have the stupid party" he shouted going to his room to change. We giggled and paused as the door knocked. "Oh six o'clock already" said Itachi looking at his watch. Lyle and Sasuke growled glaring at the door. As Itachi opened it Naruto and the gang came in. "Thanks for inviting us Sempai" said Naruto, as Itachi smirked closing his eyes.

To Be Continued...