Je t'aime mon famille!

Arthur also though it was a good idea to take a shower, as he stood up letting the blood flow back into his legs from Francis sleeping on them, he stoped and looked at the American. "What's wrong?" Arthur asked.

"I check the caller ID, it's Pen. I'm going to call back, you go and do whatever you were gonna do." Alfred said as he waved his hand in a 'SHOU!' Way.

"Okay..." Arthur said as he walked out.

America grind as he called Pennsylvania to check up on him.
(Same thing from previous chapters)
"Yo! You in Maryland yet?"
"Kinda...."
"Kinda? Whadya mean by 'kinda'?"
"Hehe... here's the thing, my truck kinda broke down and I'm stuck close to my border and I need a ride.... can you come pick me and Uncle C up?"
"Why did you call me? You could of called Maryland? She's probably closer to ya?"
"I did! But she's still mad at me from a couple of days ago!"
"The prank? I thought she'd be over that by now?"
"Me too, soooo... can you come pick me up?"
"Yeah, anything else?"
"Ummm.... yeah, bring Uncle Iggy and mr. France."
"England and France? Why?"
"It's been ages sense I've seen'em."
"K, makes sense."
"Yeah! Cool! I'll send you my location!"
"Sounds good, see ya later!"
"See ya pop!"

And with that the conversation ended.

Alfred got up and got ready.

As he walked down stairs, he heard talking in the kitchen then silence? He got curious and peeked around the corner. What he saw brought a smile to his face.

Arthur on the counter arms around Francis neck, lips locks in a deep kiss. Alfred being a cock block decideds to bud in. "Oh com on! On the counter? Really? Get a room!" He joked.

They Immediately separate from each other's embrace, Arthur beet red and Francis smirking.

Alfred laughs "I'm just pulling at your leg! Now! Where's the ring?" Francis smiles "HonHonHon! No ring yet mon ami!" Arthur blush's badly "there will be no ring!" Alfred giggles "did ya like it?" Arthur crosses his arms and turns his head away "well... kinda..." he mumbles to him self. Alfred yells "THEN YA SHOULD OF PUT A RING ON IT!!!" Alfred then starts humming that one song from Beyoncé.

After a minute or two Alfred haft heartily says "welp, that was fun! Anyway, Pen's truck broke down and wants us to go and meet up with him and Canada."

Arthur raised an Eyebrow? "Why do we have to come?"

"He wanted me to drag y'all along, now come'on! The sooner we get there, the sooner I can annoy my Broski!!" His smile was so bright you'd need sunglasses to admire it.

The Englishman and the Frenchmen looked at each other and smiled, a brother so eager to reunite with his twin. So sweet.

The followed the excited American outside the door, they almost forgot about kumajiro, but they of corse brought him along too.

As they sat down, Francis called shotgun and sat in the front with Alfred. Arthur had some time to think of an old memory that he wishes to forget, for its one of his worst crimes.

'The two boys have always been inseparable. It may have look like they were constantly apart, but one was always right around the corner, or invisible to the eye. Growing up, the boys looked like they were a haunted pair of dolls, hand in hand, with the same expression on their face. Not ever did one have a different smile. They always shared a face and a voice. But personality wise, they were complete opposite, yet, they got along. As one was shy and never talked but had the most facile expression, and the other did the talking, but harder to read the emotions. It took me forever to master telling them apart and their personality, as they look the same.'