Catching on

(A/N here, I was reading back on this story, and I realized how cringy it is. My story line is messed up, and I don't have a lot of details. So maybe once I finish this, I'll re-wright it, but with more details and proper story line.
————————————————-
(No one's POV)
Alfred was in a cold sweat, as Arthur was about to ask his question. Alfred's mind couldn't think straight, all of his thoughts and memories cams crashing in and filled his head. Arthur on the other hand, was curious and wanted answers, and that's what he was going to get, one way or another.

"Alfred, answer me truthfully." Arthur glared daggers at Alfred.

"Y-Ye- Yes- yes sir-sir..." Alfred stuttered out, as a sweat drop rolled down the side of his head.

"I was working in the photo copier room, when I got a paper cut." Arthur started his little story.

"That's kinda normal?" Alfred replied.

"Let me finish. Anyway, I was off to find a bandage. When I finally found one, my cut healed completely. wouldn't you find that odd?" Arthur asked.

Alfred was at a loss for words, what Arthur explained shouldn't have been a problem, right? Sense he's a personification of a nation, he would be used to this. But that's the problem, he doesn't know, but he should have questioned that when he was growing up. Why now out of all times? Alfred's mind just kept on wondering.

"Why... why are you asking me this?" Alfred finally found some words to speak.

"Simple, Matthew's bear gave me a little visit last night. He called me "England". I know that sounds weird, but I've also been having "nightmares" about Francis ,and Matthew being killed or dead. And before all of that I was being call "England" in the dreams."

Alfred avoided eye contact with Arthur.

"When we were showing our halfy decorated rooms, you called your self "America"." Arthur moved to be in Alfred's View.

"He..hehe.heee......" Alfred let out one of those awkward laughs. 'Fuck! He knows! Or maybe catching on...... ether way! No good! FIRE BAD!! No time for this!! What do I say??? 'Oh hey, yeah, your a personification of the nation of England/Britain, and you died by a mear mortal and once you see/remember how you died, you can regain every memory dating all the way back to B.C, not to mention, I'm The USA, and Francis is France, and Matthew's Canada! And now you can live with the pain of not being Able to truly die and move on happily.' Yes cause he totally wouldn't freak out about that. And-' Alfred's train of thoughts were cut off by Arthur snapping his fingers.

"Oi! You listening?"

"Yup!" Alfred gained eye contact and focused on Arthur.

"Now, Alfred explain this. On the day we arrived after semi decorating our rooms, you cut yourself on the bed frame. Matthew had to bandage you up. The next day your arm looked good as new."

Alfreds eyes started moving around to look at anything but Arthur's eyes. "Ima fast healer!" He quickly said.

"Hmmhun." Arthur hummed.

"Now, Alfred, What are you exactly. I'm not dumb nor an idiot to see that your hiding something from all of us."

Alfred exhaled. "You may wanna sit down, I'm afraid you might pass out or something."

Arthur sat down on his bed as Alfred stood infront of him.

"The reason why we heal so quickly, is because...." Alfred stopped and hesitated.

"Because what?" Arthur raised an eyebrow(s?).

"Because we're personification of nations." Alfred looked away.

"What!? How? How is that even possible?" Arthur was baffled, he didn't quite believe Alfred, but it would make sense of why the bear was calling him England or how he was raised by his government and brothers.

"How, I don't know, but we're here." Alfred just rubbed the back of his neck.

"Wait. What do you mean by 'we're here' there's more off us??" Arthur asked.

Alfred sighed. "Yes there are. I can tell you that all the countries have personifications, heck! Even my states have personifications. And Canada's provinces and territories have them too."

"Wait, my brothers. Are they also nations?"

Alfred rolled his eyes "yes, your brothers are nations too."

"And I'm guessing I'm England?"

" correct" Alfred crosses his arms and nodded.

"And your the USA?" Arthur tilted his head and pointed.

"You betca!" Alfred smiled and gave a thumbs up.

Arthur smiled and looked at his hands. His smile faded. "But I still don't have my memories back." He mumbled.

"Give it time, you just need to know who you died!"

Arthur's eyes lit up as he swung his head up "do you know how I died??"

"Please dude, I was there."

"Tell me!" Arthur stood up.

"No dude, you gotta do it your self." Alfred pointed at him.

Arthur then snapped out of it and shock his head. "Yes I know." He looked away.

A knock on the door was heard, or more of a scratch.

Alfred walked over to the door and opened it. Kumajiro Just strolls on in. "Sup?" He sits on the floor and looks up.

"The sky." Alfred replies.

"Little bear, I'm I really a nation?" Arthur asks.

"Good, you finally caught on,Eh?" Kuma said.

"Yes, You don't need to be an idiot to tell that something was up."

"Yeah yeah, suppers ready, BTW." Kumajiro says as he walks out.

Alfred runs out and down the stairs he goes.

Francis turned to Matthew "regarde! It's a new record for how far he landed."

Matthew rolles his eyes as he hands a dollar over to Francis.

Before Arthur even left his room, memories started filling his mind to a point where he past out.