A special phone call

(A/N here, HAPPY HALLOWEEN!! :D)
___________________________
~Alfred's POV~
I woke up around 7:30am.

I smelled something sweet....... I gasped "PANCAKES?!" I almost yelled as I whipped up from my bed mouth watering and pretty much ran down stairs....... I slipped.... again.

"Alfred? Is that you?" I hear a British accent. 'Great another lecture' was all I could think of.

He sighed "your brother made us all pancakes, go get some before him and his bear eats it all."

I look up confused, "oh right, that happened."

He raised one of his humongous eyebrows "what happened?" He asked.

I stare at him still on the floor. "LIFE."

"Well then, can you please move, I need to get up the stairs."

I sighed and laid my face back on the floor.

Then I feel a huge pain in my spine. Arthur literally used me as a steppingstone.

"OW!" I yelled in pain.

"Oh yes, like having someone step on you hurts more then falling face first on to the floor from a flight of stairs." He said sarcastically.

"Al! Come get your pancakes or I'm gonna eat'em all!!" A small yell came from the kitchen.

"NOOOOOOO MATTIE!!! DONT BE MEAN!!!!" I yelled back.

I finally got up from the floor and walked to the kitchen.

When I walked in Mattie just stared at me while Francis looked like he was holding back a giggle.

"What?" I asked

"Ummmm, Al? Your, Um, nose is, uh.......Bleeding..." Mattie tryed saying but took forever!!

Francis bursted our laughing.

Mattie got up and grabbed some paper towel "here, sit down." Matt said as he guided me to one of the chairs. He Then tilled my head back and held the bridge of my nose. (Is that right?)

"Just relax Al, it's gonna be okay." He was comforting me like he was my mother.

After like 2 minuets which only felt like a couple of years, cause Mattie was lecturing me about what's and nots and that kind of crap. Plus Francis was still laughing.

But it felt like home, but without Arthur's presents.

I smile as Mattie releases my nose. "Thanks Bro!" I give him the'old toothly grin.

"Just be more careful next time, now eat your pancakes before Kuma does." Mattie walks into the hallway connecting our stairs, porch, kitchen and living room. "DIEU ALFRED! COMBIEN VOUS SAIGNEZ??!!" A half yell was heard.

I look over to Francis for a translation. He sighed. " 'e said 'god Alfred, 'ow much do you bleed?" He smiled a bit.

"Oh! A LOT APPARENTLY!" A yell back to Mattie as I finish up my pancake. He bear was just staring at me the hole time.

Matt walks in to the kitchen and grabs some paper towel and wets some down and walks back into the hallway. "Thanks Mattie!!" I said warmly. All I got was a mutter that was to quite for me to hear. When Matt came back he grabbed his polar bear and walked into the living room. I clean up my plates and join him.

Maybe like 5 or 8 minuets later, Arthur walks down the stairs and to the porch.

"And where are you going, mon amie?" Francis asked.

"I have a job you know? That's where I'm going. Same will be for you." Arthur replied and asked.

"To start working on decorating my Caffé."