Hugs and tears

(A/N here, I don't now if this chapter will be heartwarming or not not. Just a warning)
~France's POV~
Then we hear the door creak

The landlord said her lines but a little different, it started by "awww! Aren't you just adorable!" Then ended out by saying " your the last one here, so go and introduce yourself to your other roommates and then I can tell you guys a few of the rules then the rest is up to you guys!"

After that a boy with longish blond hair walked in, he had a curl that stuck out, he had deep but relaxing violet eyes, he had a bit of feminine face shape but broad shoulders. We held a polor bear in his arms. Wait. A POLOR BEAR. Is he insane??!!

He didn't say anything he looked kinda shy actually.

"Hello there Sir, my name is Arthur Kirkland." He said warmly to let him know we were not gonna hurt him or something.

"Bonjour! I am Francis Bonnefoy, it'z nice to meet you!" I said trying to do exactly what Arthur was doing.

His eyes lit up with hope as he hear me say "Bonjour" he looked at me with a smile and said "Oh! Vous parlez français aussi?" But his voice was barely over a whisper.

I smile, his French is vary good. "Oui!" I said happily.

Arthur just looked at us in confusion

He looked over at Arthur and said "oh, I'm sorry. I just asked him if he spoke French too."

Arthur just nodded and said "thank you"

"Mattie?" Alfred stood up and stared at the boy

The boy stood still and looked like he was about to cry. " Al?"

Alfred just lunged himself at the boy and started crying. "M-M-Math-Matthew, I-I *sob* missed-missed yo-yo-you!!"

"Al, I missed you too." He said as big tears rolled down his face.

We stood there for about 3-4 minutes just smiling at the two boys, the landlord started crying a bit too. She stepped out of the room for a minute. Then stepped back in. The boy and Alfred stopped and let go from each other.

"Sorry for that." Alfred said as he rubbed his eyes.

"Sorry, my name is Matthew Williams by the way." Matthew pointed out.

" nice to meet you Matthew" Arthur stuck out his hand and Matthew Excepted the offer.

" Okay if you don't mind, can I tell you guys the rules now?" She said as she walked over to Matthew and gave him is polor bear back. Ohhh! That's why she said he was adorable, she was talking about the polor bear.

"HAHAHA! YES YOU CAN EXPLAIN THE RULES NOW!!" Alfred said loudly, we all winced at it except Matthew.

"Okay! Rule number 1. No parties. Number 2.If you spill any food or drink on the furniture please clean it up and if it stains please call me, same thing goes for the TV and windows." Before she could continue Alfred buggies in.

"How do we spill food or drinks on the windows or the TV??"

"She means, if we break the TV or windows you bloddy git!!" Arthur sounded annoyed by him.

"OH! Continue." Alfred said

"Thank you Arthur. Now rule number 3. Your all aloud one pet each. Number 4. Rent is due at the end of every month as you know, but to save you time I split the paperwork for all of you." We all had a sigh of relief.

She smiled and walked away and before she completely left she turned and said "My number is on the frigid door! Bye Bye!!"then she left.

"Wait. Does that mean there's food in the frigid already??" We all looked at Alfred and sighed as he ran to frigid.