How do i know you?

(A/N here, back to remind y'all that I don't own anything except for the plot. And also I suck at grammar stuff, please tell me if I got anything wrong. Thanks!)
______________________
~Arthur's POV~

After that frog asked me to join him and the git to watch the TV with them, I kindly declined him and went to my room. About an hour or so later, cause I lost track of time I hear the git yell but it was a bit of a mumble, I looked over at the time it wasn't that late maybe somewhere around 23:45 o'clock. 'Better get to bed.' I thought. I got up and put my book away then slowly drifted of to sleep. I'm pretty sure I had work in the next three days or so, that's why I'm not in my home country. I do miss it greatly though. But my mind kept jumping back to that one part that happened not too long ago. That name, 'Ivan' was so familiar, it was unsettling. I tried to remember who he was but nothing came to mind except for shivers down my spine. Now that I think about it, spine kinda sounds like Spain. Do I know someone from Spain? I don't know. I think I do..
_______________________
~ in Arthur's dream~(3 POV)

Arthur was in a meeting room, with a semi small table. There were 8 chairs there including the chair he was on. Three of them were empty. One of the other 4 men was sitting by himself with a smile, 'he gives me the creeps.' There was a man with brown hair that had an abnormal curl sticking out of it, 'looks like he has no idea what his doing.' He was talking/bothering a man with black hair who just sat there listening and doodling some person on his paper. And close by was a tall man with blond hair that was slicked back, 'it looks like he knew what he was doing/going on.'

Arthur walked over to the blond sitting down and organizing his papers.

"Um, excuse me sir."

The man looked up at Arthur. Arthur immediately recognized this man, but at the same time he didn't have a clue who he was.

"Do I know you?" Arthur asked.

"Vhat are you talking about, of chores you do."
The man replied. He had a thick German accent.

"Actually scratch that. How do I know you?"

The man kept taking but the sound never came to ears and the movement of his mouth kept going. A worried look came on his face. The man reached out to touch Arthur,but the floor broke underneath Arthur.

Arthur fell into a soft puff of snow. He could feel a breeze on his skin. "Strange. I feel like I remember this place... but where?" Arthur said to hike self as he looked around.

"ARTHUR!!" it was a soft voice that was made louder due to echo.

"Hun??"

"England!!! There you are!" The soft voice became louder as a boy appeared behind the pine trees.

"Matthew?" Arthur was confused at this point.

One more person was standing beside Arthur but his face was blurred and so was his voice.

"Why are we here?" Arthur asked

"We're hiding remember?" Matthew replied

A gunshot was heard then Matthew drop his polar bear and his last words were "hid kumajiro.... go to.... ********** it ...will be... safer... there.........

Matthew fell to his keens the face first into the now red snow. But his eyes from the beginning were a dull violet, bet he fell with a smile on his face.

Arthur looked into the eyes of the polar bear and before he knew what was going on every thing was black or just dark.

Then he woke up.
______________________
~Arthur's POV~

'What in the name of-' "god, that was a strange dream..." I tried forgetting that dream, it just didn't seem right, but I feel like I've seen that before. I just pushed it aside for later, and got ready for the day.

After I finished my morning routine, I walk down stairs to a beautiful smell!

This should take my mind off of that dream.!
_____________________________

(A/N here, I know it's quite short but it will do for now! Thanks!)

Putting things back together On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara