The sounds of screams

~Matthew's dream(POV)~
I was in the dark, but a light shined ahead. I walked towards the light and ended up on a street, yet it still had the feeling of darkness. I look around to see what it looked like to be a tower or some sort, yet no people. I walked around a bit, I turn a corner to the sound of a gunshot and screaming. It was so painful, sad, and other words I can't describe. All I see was a puddle of red and a man sitting in it, screaming. A car the came zooming through me, almost scared me to death. It did a slidey thing and it made a screech sound as the man behind the wheel hit the breaks. He stepped out, yet he's face was blurred. He ran over to the screaming man and looked down at him. He looked around and then picked up the screaming man like it was nothing, and helped him into his car then drove off. I took this to my advantage and walked over to the puddle of red. As I slowly got closer I saw that and instantly knew that the puddle was blood from this mans head. I got enough Courage it turn the mans head over to see if I knew him, to my luck I couldn't even touch him without my hand sliding through him. "This again?" I mumbled to myself. But I just kept my hand in there. I then felt like I knew him. I looked at him, scanning every detail about his back and what I could see. He had dirty blond hair, and was wearing a green British military uniform. I knew this cause my government taught me almost every military uniform from many different countries. The only person I knew from Britain was-"A-A-Arth-Arth-er??" I stuttered out.

Then I fell.
______________________
~Matthew's POV~
I woke up. I slowly sat up and looked around my room not memorizing it. I then realized that I'm in my new room. I should be used to this considering that I moved in with a different person in the government every month or so, each house was in a different province/Territory and every time I went, depending on which province/territory I was in there was the people I believed were the closest to me. We would always spend Christmas, New Years and Canada day together. I get up to go get ready for the day, (A.K.A just brush my hair and teeth.).

As I was walking out of my room I hear my phone ringing from a text on my desk, where I left it to charge for the night. I walked over to see an unknown number text me. I unlock my phone and looked at the text. (Text in bold)

(***) *** ****: Sup birdie!! It's me, THE AWESOME GILBERT!!!

Matthew: oh, hello Gilbert.

(***) *** ****: Ah! So your awake! Good! Have you made a contact for me yet?

Matthew: no sorry not yet, I'll do that now.

(***) *** ****: K!

And with that I added Gilbert a contact on my phone as: Gil nye the science guy

I laughed at my own little joke.

Matthew: hey I'm back.

Gil: so whacha doing today?

Matthew: Al promised me to bring me to the grocery store nearby to buy ice cream. The freezer was completely empty. :(

Gil: oh no.

Matthew: gtg eat.

Gil: oh cool, what?

Matthew: pancakes most likely.

Gil: save me some?

Matthew: no.

Gil: D:

I put my phone in my pocket and walked out of my room and hear Al talking with Arthur and maybe Francis. I walk downstairs and look over to my brother. "Just some dude I work with-" he cuts himself off, looks my way and then smiles. "And some dude Mattie's got a crush on!!"

I knew he was talking about Gilbert.I immediately feel my face heat up "AL!" I yelled but still came out soft.

Al just smiled as he did this wired thing and Arthur was looking at me. Francis was just enjoying the ride. I then remembered I left Kumahama upstairs. I quickly turn around and run upstairs to grab my bear who was sitting in the hallway.

I came back down stairs and sat on the couch. I looked up at Francis and noticed his hair. " I like your hair." I said to him

He smiled "it'z beautiful, non?"

Alfred grabbed something and sat down and patted the pillow between his legs. "Come sit, Mattie! Your hair should be long enough."

I sighed and handed Kumajiro over to Francis and sat down. Alfred started playing with my hair, carfuly not to touch my curl.

He handed me the mirror as I stared back in amazement. I pulled him up to his feet and gave him a hug. "It's vary nice Al!" I smiled.

Francis handed me back kuma and walked over to the door where Arthur was already putting his shoes on. Al starting talking me. I think Francis yelled at me but Al was to loud for me to hear.

Oh well.
______________
;P