Dont leave

(A/N here, I might be a little slow with writing this, but I'm not gonna stop in till it's done!)
____________________________

~Alfred's POV~

After about 15 minuets of flipping throughout the channels on tv, we got bored I decided it was time to head to bed.

"Night Mattie."

Mattie smiles "night Al." He said as he walked in his room, shutting his door lightly.

Before I walked into my room I hear Francis's door open then close, I looked around but didn't see him get out. I feel something grab my leg. "Hamburger boy." They has a soft but high pitched voice.

I look down to see Mattie's polar bear, Kuma- whatever. " Kuma?" I asked.

"We need to talk." He said

"Wha-?"

Kuma lets go of my leg then walks into my room and sits on my bed."sit." Kuma said just staring at me.

"k." I replied as I sat down.

" what do you wanna talk 'bout?" I asked

"You know right?" He continued to stare at me.

"Bout what?" I'm getting suspicious now....

"You know, Canada, France and England." His face didn't even Change expressions. What was expecting his a bear!

I sighed "Yeah, I know." I look back up to the bear.

"How?" Kuma asked as his ear shifted.

"Well it all happened-" I was cut off by the sound of my closet door opening.

Mattie crawled out of the little door that was in there. He gets up and sees me sitting on the bed. "Ah! Sorry Al, didn't mean to wake you."

"No,no, you didn't wake me up. It's fine." I replied.

" that's kinda good to know." Mattie sighed "have you seen kumagechi?" He asked.

"Right here." Kuma replied as he jumped off my bed and walked into my closet door. "I'm going to sleep, don't wake me up unless it's important!" He said as he walked in to the tiny door.

"Sorry again Al." Mattie said once again.

I stood up and walked over to Mattie and gave him a bone crushing hug. "No need dude!"

"Al." Mattie just manages to squeak out.

"Yeah?!" I asked a little to loudly for 11:40 at night.

"I -ant *puff* breath!" He says as I let go.

"Sorry dude. U ok?" I asked as Mattie inhales for air.

"No need to apologized." Mattie turns around and walks towards the closet door . "Night Al." He says again.

" Night Mattie" I replied as Mattie disappears into the tiny door.

If only he knew how much I - no We miss him, France and England.
______________________

~in Francis's dream~(3 POV)

Francis woke up sitting in a chair at a long oval table with around 191 people there and a little boy hiding in a corner. Francis looked around a bit, it's quite loud in the room. Francis takes a moment to think about what to do

'Hmm, so many people here and most of them kinda scare me, like that guy over there with the grayish whiteish hair, or that girl that's behind him, she looks vary pretty but she looks like she's about to murder someone than eat the body. Maybe I should ask someone who
Isn't scary. Hmmm, but who though.'

Francis looked around to see three empty seats. A couple seats over, there's a Man with blond hair that's slicked back. 'I think maybe someone else can help me.' Francis thought

One of the other people beside him is a tiny man with a sunny shade of brown hair with a curl sticking out, his eyes were closed so Francis couldn't see his eye color. 'I'm pretty sure he has no idea what his doing ether.'

Francis took a look at the man on the other side of the blond male. This one had black hair with dull dark brown eyes, he seemed quite. 'This one might be able to help me.' Francis thought.

Francis stood up from his chair and walk over to the male with the black hair.

"Bonjour mon ami! I was just wondering if you can tell me where I am?" Francis ask him.

"Hmm, wait! France-san where are you going?" He asked.

"No where...." Francis sounded confused.

The males voice became shallow and harder to hear.

"I'm sorry but I cannot 'ear you." Francis was starting to worry now.

"Don't leave!" Was all Francis could make out of the sound of water rushing in.

Francis was suddenly by a road in a place he's never seen before but he recognized it. He took a look around and saw Arthur by his side, his hand was out to stand up. The sound of bullets were heard and the next thing Francis knew Arthur was laying on the ground lifeless.

The floor then dropped underneath Francis, then he saw snow, but before he hit the ground he woke up.
_____________________________
~France's POV~

Francis jolted up from bed his heart pounding against his chest. "JUSTE CIEL!" He semi yelled.

Francis looked around his room and sighed. "It was just a dream."

He got up and went for a shower, he was in a cold sweat after that dream/nightmare.

After he finished his shower he walked downstairs to the smell of pancakes.
_______________________________

(A/N here, the next two chapters might be confusing at first but they all lead together. Just wait a see. ;) oh! And please tell me if there's any grammar mistakes or if the story is going to fast.)