Searching

Francis though to himself for a little while, he slightly hummed. "I can't think of anything, maybe proof?"

Arthur sighed "Alfred, do you Know of anything that can help him remember faster?"

"SHHHHHH! I'm focusing rn" Alfred said as he stroked his pretend beard.

Arthur turned to Francis "I can't think of any other way of convincing you."

Francis felt a pinch of gilt in his stomach "Arthur, mon ami, I-"

Alfred cut of Francis "DUDES SHUT UP! I'm on call."

Arthur and Francis just sat there looking at Alfred, cause this time the phone was not on speaker.

"YO! It's been a while sense we talked, I was wondering if-"he was cut of by the muffled sound of yelling.

"Bro! Calm down! I can't understand your baguette tongue. Are you in a car?"some mumbling came from the other side of the phone.

"Ok, ok. Stop yelling at me- oh hey Mani, I didn't know you hung out with Baguette and Mini Eggy." .... "oh, you were forced? Makes sense." Quite mumbling came from the other side of the phone. "Hey! Where are u guys rn?"
... "it means right now."..... "aww, why not?" More mumbling came from the phone, "your so mean." Francis and Arthur stared at each other "If we really are not humans, then what I'm I going to do about my café? I mean, that's the whole reason I'm here right now. It's halfway furnished and I already paid the money! Do I just hand it off to someone? Do I complete it? What I'm i going to do?" Francis said as he leaned over and supported his head in his hands. Arthur felt a pinch of gilt in his chest. He put a reassuring hand on his back "Frog, it's okay. When you get your memories back and we get Can- I mean Matthew back we will all put a hand in to help you open up your café. Once we're finished we can go back to our respective places, we can't be out of our land for too long, it makes us weak and an easy target, just like last time."

Francis felt happy and smiled, then he felt a little dizzy, much more for his liking. He put his hand on his head to steady it. "Frog? France? Francis! Answer me!" Apparently Arthur was talking to Francis, but the ringing in his ears were too loud, like a river? No. A waterfall. Francis' eyes started to feel heavy, like he pulled of 3 all-nighters, well, he did sleep on the floor for like a week. He put his head down on Arthur's shoulder "Arthur, mon ami. Je semble fatigué, mais je veux me rester avec toi" Francis said as he slowly drifted off to sleep. Arthur stared at him for a while, he looked decent when he was asleep. After what felt like hours Alfred finally spoken up "Yo Iggy, want me to carry Fancy pants upstairs to bed? Or you want him on your lap?" Arthur blushes slightly "He's Fine right here on my shoulder, thought you have a point, he would be more comfortable laying on my lap. No need to go through all that trouble to carry him upstairs." Arthur said as he started to carefully move Francis into a more comfortable position.
After a couple of minutes of silence, Alfreds phone went off, someone was calling him. Alfred pick up the phone and put it speaker.

(Other side of the phone is this)
"Hello?"
"Hey pop!"
"Hey Pennsylvania, what's up? You never call me 'Pop'.
"Hehe... well you see... I was at a pizza parlour cause I got hungry, and well.."
"Well what?"
"Uncle C was there and he was eating frickin pineapple on pizza! So I followed him out side and now his in the back of my truck."
"So your saying that you kidnapped my brother, because of the food he was eating?"
"Basically."
"Pen... we talked about this! It's not okay to judge people about what they like!"
"Sooooo... do you want him back? Or do I just throw him out?"
"*sigh* just bring him back if you can..."
"Awesome! But, where do you guys live? Like, you moved to a new location and never told anyone! Not even your own states know? That's dangerous, what if a midlife crisis happens and we have no idea where you are, and then we have to take about an hour to find out which state your in?!"
"Bro, calm down. I'm in Washington, I'm not that far."
"Not that far??!! Your haft way across the country? I really hope you mean Washington DC."
" jez, no need to get your panties in a twist. Just come to Washington and I'll tell you the address then."
America then hung up the phone.

England was running his fingers through France's hair.

America smiled "you sure do miss him."

England looked up then back at Francis. "I do, even though I only woke up today, it feels like forever sense we've been together, it almost hurts." Arthur blushed slightly then stopped touching Francis. "I mean! It's not that bad, at least it's quiet now!!" America smiled a bit and thought 'England's tsundere side is showing'

"So..... they found Matthew?" Arthur asked

"Yeah, Pennsylvania found him. He's on his way." ( just mentioning this now, I haven't been to Pennsylvania or know how long it takes to get from the southern part of Pennsylvania to Washington DC. If you happen to know, please tell me!)

"Hopefully Francis wakes up soon...." America said silently looking at Arthur.

The sound of mail falling from the door broke the silence. It then clicked in America's mind 'fuck, rent.' America stood up and walked towards the envelope to see if it was the rent bill or just the papers. When he picked it up, it was just how he thought, rent. America decided to open it, and just like the homeowner said, there was four pieces of paper that divide the bill equally. He went back to the living room and sat down.

"So?" Arthur asked

"So what?" Alfred asked

"What's the mail for?"

"Rent"

"Bloody Hell! I forgot about that!!" Arthur mentally cursed but keep the external semi-kid friendly.

Alfred sighed "look Artie, I'll take care of this bill. I'm filthy Rich! We all are, i think?"

Arthur raised an Eyebrow? "Oh is that so? Thank you anyway."

After Alfred paid the bills, and Arthur fell asleep with Francis on his lap. Alfred sat on the couch and soon fell asleep, it was only 5:30 pm.

Around 4:57 am, The Americans phone went off with the American anthem blasting with an ear raping sound, everyone in the room woke up, including the Frenchmen who has been 'napping' for the past couple of hours.

Alfred ignored the call as he and Arthur stared at the Frenchmen as he stretched. "*yawn* 'ow long 'ave I've been asleep?" Francis asked as he rubbed the guck away from his eyes. "About a couple of hours, now." Arthur replied as he gently ran his fingers through the blond's messy hair. "I feel discussing. I'm still trying to find out what's real and what's fake.....*sigh* I think I'll go take a nice 'ot shower." Francis said as he got up. He wobbled a bit from the sudden blood rushing to his feet from his head. He put his hand on his head for support. After a couple of minutes he continued walking to the stairs. Right before he completely walk through the walkway, he turned around and gave Arthur a smile. "By the way Angleterre, I know where you went wrong, it was teaching him what 'independence' was." He winked at the English man and disappeared behind the wall.
_________________________
I'm soooooo sorry this was late!!! I just procrastinated with it! I'm sorry!!! I really was busy but I got distracted and yeah. But here's a little half? Of it. This is not the end, most likely the next chapter is! Anyway I was hoping this would be longer. And again sorry for the wait.!
-nb1023