Breaking the ice

(A/N here, just a reminder that my English grammar sucks.)
————-Le time skip—————
~France's POV~
I finished decorating my room and went down to the kitchen, if What Alfred said was true then we should have food. I wanted to go see for myself though.

I walked into the kitchen and admired a it again. I walked over to the frigid, and Alfred was right it's jammed packed with food. Remind me to thank the landlord later.

I walk over to the cabinets to see if we have baking/cooking supplies. Hm, is the landlord our mom or something? Like really? Everything's here.

——-Le time skip, agin————-
I was done cooking, I made some Consommé. And I just hear a loud THUMP up stairs going all the way down.

It was Alfred, face was still on the floor,
"Alfred? Are you okay?"

He whips his head up with stars in his eyes with a huge smile. "I SMELL FOOD!!!"

I see Matthew running down the stairs with a first aid kit. He sat Alfred up and wrapped his arm that had a cut that was not from the stairs.

Matthew looked at me and said "Il était un-"

"ENGLISH PLEASE!" Alfred yell sounding vary annoyed.

Matthew sighed and said "He was being an idiot, and fell off the stool that he brought into his room from the bathroom, and cut his arm on his bed frame. I herd him fall and found a first aid kit in the bathroom cabinet. When I went to go look for Al, he was already out of his room and down the stairs."

Okay I'm going to start calling our landlord mom or something.

"I was not being an idiot, I was being A HERO!!" Alfred explained.

"Anyway, I made some consommé for us, can one of you go get Arthur, s'il vous plaît?"

"Mattie, go get Arthur." Alfred said bluntly.

Matthew sighed and grabbed the first aid kit, he walked up the stairs.

Alfred was already in the kitchen eating soup, I joined him.
——————————-
~Matthew's POV~
Why does Alfred always tell me what to do? Actually why do I do what he says? I don't know. I went to go put the first aid kit back, a walked towards Arthur's room. I knocked three times.

"Who's there?" Arthur's voice was mumbled behind the closed door.

"Matthew" I said but he didn't hear me. :(

"I asked Who's there." He sounded angry now.

"It's Matthew." I said trying to sound a little louder.

"Bloody hell!" He opens the door and sees me.

"Supper's ready." I said trying to walk away.

"Why didn't you answer me when I asked who was there?" He sounded annoyed.

"I did, but you didn't hear me,Eh?" I said quietly.

"Kid, you need to speak up."

Merde. I feel like crying. "Eh- um, I Eh."
I was stuttering now.

"Poppet?"

"Je suis désolé Je vais essayer plus fort la prochaine fois, désolé!" I pretty much yelled. Yup the one time I speak up, it's French. (I'm sorry I'll try harder next time, sorry!)

He was starting at me confused.

"Mattie?"

"Matthieu? Arthur?"

"Let's go eat,Eh?" I said silently.

"Yeah sounds good." He said.
—————————————————
~France's POV~
I heard Matthieu yell in French, it was the first time I heard him raise his voice. Alfred wasn't really shocked about him raising his voice, maybe it was the fact that it was French? Who knows?