Fluffly eyebrows

(A/N here, yup what a beautiful title name!)
~France's POV~
Then the door opened

We heard the landlord say her line, then a man walked in he had short blond hair, with emerald green eyes, he looked to a lot shorter then Alfred but a little shorter then me, also not to mention THE HUGE EYEBROWS, at least they weren't connected. He was a little cute, not gonna lie. But not enough.6/10

I look over to Alfred his eyes were still dull with a look of pain but a strong smile still planted on his face.

" I'm guessing your my new roommates?" He had a simi strong English accent. 7/10 now

"YEAH DUDE!!!" He winced at the American's loud voice. "Name's Alfred F. Jones! And I'm The HERO!!"

"Francis Bonnefoy" I said trying to sound welcoming to him.

" great, I'm stuck here with a frog and a git." He said bluntly.

He sighed "Hello there, my name is Arthur Kirkland. It's nice to meet you." He sounded more warm this time.

"Um, Dude. You know you just called us "A frog and a git" Right?" Alfred, your a dead man.

Arthur blushed a bit from embarrassment. " Sorry, I didn't mean to say it out loud." He apologized.

"T's fine bro" Alfred just struged it off

"Oui, What Alfred said"

I sat down and pulled out my phone once again, then Alfred looked up from his phone and watched Arthur pull a book out of one of his bags. It was a book with some different language that I didn't know with a black cover.

" So,uh, By any chance were you raised by a government of the country you come from?" Alfred kinda ask bluntly

Arthur had a look of shock and confusement on his face. " um, Yes I did actually. How did you know??"

I looked at Alfred for an answer too.

" Just a hunch, cause like, me and Francis were also raised by our countries government." Welp a least I got my answer.

"Oh." Was all Arthur has to say.

We al continued what we were doing, then after 3-4 minuets later Arthur looks around and asks " What are we waiting for again?"

I looked a Alfred who was reading on his phone, looked like a fanfic, he didn't even move.

" there are supposed to be one more person if I remember correctly."

"Hmfp, well there certainly late!"

Then we hear the sound of the door creaking.