Beautiful snow

(A/N here, it's late rn so if there's any mistakes please correct me! Thanks for reading!)
_________________________
~France's dream~
I was falling, I then landed in a soft pile of snow. "So beautiful." I mumble to myself. I saw Arthur running with a man I couldn't see. So I did the only thing that came naturally to me. "ARTHUR!!" I yelled out his name, I guess he never heard me. I started chasing him but as some as I started running I knew something was wrong, I looked down and then behind me to see I wasn't leaving footprints in the snow. I went to go lean on a tree, but my hand slip through it, like I was a ghost of some sort. I caught a glimpse of what was a glistens of a something shiny, beautiful and unique I would never forget the shade of red. "Beautiful snow, so unique." I mumbled to myself again. Oh but I was wrong, so wrong. I walked over to what was the sorce of the 'Beautiful snow'. The red, that was an easy answer, blood. If I wasn't a ghost like thing, I probably would of throwing up. There lied a body of a boy. A smile still quirked on his face. The thing that stuck out to me the most, was the curl. "M-M-Matth-Matthieu?" I said with my voice in a quiver. I saw steam coming off of the red snow, it glistened in the light. "Such beauty, yet so sad." I couldn't help but admire the glow, yet my heart kept pounding. I saw a movement over in the corner of my eye to see just white in a forest of pine. I don't know why but I knelt down and went to touch the snow. But as soon as I did, I turned to look in to the eyes of a bear, as darkness spread around me, into nothingness.
______________________
~France's POV~
I woke up with a jolt, quickly inhaling and exhaling, in other words hyperventilating. I tried my best to cope with my breathing, but soon found my way to be light headed. That's when I calmed down. I took a few more deep breaths and got up. I brushed my hair and teeth, and got in the shower, last night had me in a cold sweat. I finished up and began my way down stairs, we had a couple of left over pancakes in the frigid from yesterday. I took one pancake, cause I wasn't really hungry not after last night. I heated it up and ate it. I walk over to the living room to see I'm the first one up. It's only day 2 so I might be used to it. I sat down cause I had a bit of time before I had to go the café to clean up a bit more and plane a few more things. I heard footsteps coming down starting and then they turned the corner to come sit on the couch with me. "Morning!" I said.

"Murnng" Alfred mumbled out.

"I am no expert, but I am pretty sure zhat iz not proper English." I looked over to Alfred. He stared at me for a bit and then he fully awoken with a glisen in his eye. "Dude!! What time do you go to your café thingy at?!" Alfred asked with a look of hope in his eyes.

"Um, maybe around 11?" I looked away then back at Alfred.

He smiled at stood up "DUDE!! PERFECT!! Brb! Stay right there!!!" He turned and ran out.

He came back a few moments later. He sat down on the other couch and put a pillow on the floor be twine his legs "come sit!" He pointed to the floor, he had elastics and a brush in his hands with a huge grin on his face.

I looked at him the sighed as I walked over to him and sat on the pillow facing away from him. He then started brushing my hair as he hummed a song I didn't know. It was relaxing to say the least. I then felt him doing something with my hair but didn't know, I didn't want to ask ether cause it would mean he would stop humming. He then stopped, "Done!" He said as he literally pulled a mirror out of nowhere. He handed the mirror to me, I took it a looked at my hair. He braided it in to a bun of some sort, it was beautiful. Almost as nice as the snow.

"So? Waddya think?" He looked over to me.

I continue to look in the mirror still memorized by it. "It's beautiful." I looked over to him.

He just smiled. I stood up and handed him back his mirror.

I sat down on the couch in the spot I was in before, and tried to start up a conversation before I left. "So. What are you doing today?" I asked him.

He looked over at me "Me and Mattie are heading to the grocery store nearby."

"It's 'Mattie and I' you bloody git." Arthur was standing in the entry way.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever." Alfred rolled his eyes.

"Anyway continue Alfred." I turned my focus back to Alfred.

"You see, we don't have any cereal, yogurt, bananas, granola, fish, hamburger meat or icecream." Alfred started naming a few things.

"I can understand cereal, granola and yogurt. But why Ice cream, bananas, fish and humburger meat?" Arthur looked at Alfred.

He sighed "cause Mattie gets scary without ice cream, pancakes, coffee or maple syrup. Fish because of Mattie's bear. Bananas cause I like bananas on my pancakes. And hamburger meat because I just love a good hamburger!" Alfred said gaining a small smirk at the end.

"We don't even have a grill?" Arthur said

"Ya mean a BBQ. And yeah, I know but Mattie can cook any type of meat and I'm pretty sure lil'old Frenchie over there can too. So 'T's nothing."

"HEY! I CAN COOK TOO YOU KNOW?!" Arthur yelled.

Alfred just rolled his eyes. "Sure you can, And Gilbert isn't Awesome."

Arthur looked at Alfred dumbfounded and mad. "Who's Gilbert?"

Alfred chuckled "a dude that I work with-" Alfred looked over Arthur's shoulder and smiled. "- and some dude that Mattie's got a crush on!"

"AL!" A soft voice yelled from behind Arthur makings him jump. "Not true!!"

"It was meant to be!!" Alfred put his hands together and brought it up close to his face a lifted one of his legs up.

Matthew's face was a dark shade of red. He turned around and walked back upstairs and then came back down and sat on the couch. He folded his arms and looked up at me. "I like your hair!" He smiled.

"I know it'z beautiful, Non?" I smiled back.

Alfred sat back down and grabbed his brush and elastics.he patted the pillow between his legs. "Come sit Mattie! Your hair should be long enough!"

Matthew sighed and looked over to me and back to Alfred. He stood up and handed me his bear and sat in the pillow.

I held the bear in my arms just like Matthew does and watch Alfred do his stuff.

He finished up with Matthew and handed him the mirror. Matthew looked at the mirror at stood up. He grabbed Alfred's hand and brought him to his feet and hugged him. "Thanks Al, it's vary nice!" He smiled. But I wondered why he left the curl out, heck he didn't even touch it. I handed Matthew his bear back and check the time 10:30. I sighed and walked to the porch to see Arthur already putting his shoes on. I put my shoes on too. " see you later!" I yelled at the boys. Arthur and I started walking.

"Red snow"
_______________________
Word count: 1313