A Meeting

(A/N here, please remember that I don't own anything except for the plot of this story/fanfic/etc, and that my English grammar sucks, please correct me if I made a mistake. Thanks for reading this!)
________________________
~Alfred's POV~

We arrived at the meeting hall, and of course we were late, 'bout 30 minutes late to be exact.
We walked down the hall in till we reached a huge door. A slam it opened and said my punch line. "THE MEETING CAN START NOW CAUSE THE HERO IS HERE!!!!!111!!!"
I hear sighs coming all over the room.
I mean there's only 8 of us here counting me and Mattie.

Ever sense that " accident" happened, Prussia was taking care of Mattie's work until he got his memory back. And Romano was taking care of France's work until he got his memory back, even though it toke him a lot of convincing to get him to do it, mostly cause he's scared of France. And Scotland's been taking care of England's work, but it looks like he's late or just skipping out again, who knows?

"Jour late." Germany said with a annoyed voice .

"Yeah yeah, the plane ride was longer then expected. Plus this dork was just sitting in the couch." I said while pointing to Mattie trying to put the spotlight on him.

Mattie just walked past me and up to Russia.

I sighed and walked over to the empty seats beside Russia.
_____________________
~Matthew's POV~
I don't like sudden attention on me, while Alfred was taking/ yelling stuff I glanced at everyone in the room and spotted Ivan and walked over to him before Al did anything to bring attention on me.

"Hey Ivan!" I said over my whisper voice.

"Oh! Hello Matvey!" He replied.

"Are those chairs token?" I asked him

"Nope! Come sit!" He said with a smile.

Alfred walked up to the chairs and sat one seat over so I can sit in between the only people I know here. My brother and my best friend!

As the blond man kept talking I looked around the room. Over by Al, was a tiny man with short black hair and dull brown eyes. On the other side of the dark haired male was a boy with light brown hair with an abnormal curl kinda like mine but sticking out in the side of his head. Then the blond scary man who was standing up and talking was by the boy. Then start starting on the other side was an empty chair. On the other side of the empty chair was a boy with dark brown hair and a curl sticking out of his left side of his head, he looked like he didn't want to be here. Then the person who was almost directly infront of me was a man with white hair and red eyes, but not like old white but like a albino white. I couldn't help but stare. He looked up at me and I felt my self blush then I quickly turn away my gaze to the blond man.

"Hey Al?" I ask my brother in a whisper so I don't disrupt the meeting.

"Yeah?" He replied back in the same tone of voice.

"Can you wight the names of everyone in the room down, so I can at least know their names?" I asked.

"Yeah." He said as he grabbed a loose leaf paper and drew a table and wrote everyone's name in it in the place they were sitting in.

He handed me the paper.

I look over it and read it

'Okay so I know that Ivan is right beside me and Alfred is on the other side of me, so that means the black haired man is named Kiku, then the boy with light brown hair is Feliciano, the scary guy is Ludwig, the empty chair's name is Allistor-' i was cut of my train of thoughts when the door slammed open.
A man with reddish orange hair walked in and sat down in the empty chair.