Follow the running man

Arthur's dream~

It started off with black as it slowly faded to a road. I heard the sound of a car? Or a truck? Engine stop. I followed of where I heard the sound last to be. I see an old truck, the door of the drivers/passenger side open. Francis then stands up and out of the door. "Francis?! Where are we?" I yelled. But to no luck, no reply. I sighed then stared walking over to him. To my luck, a gun went off and hit the tree over and off the road, just missing Francis."ÉTAS-UNI!! WOODS NOW!" I see Francis' face in a distress look, as he screamed. I then hear another gunshot this time hitting Francis dead centre in the head. I felt all the bold drain from my face. I see the other door open with a mans face I can't see, running into the woods. Without missing a heart beat I ran after him. "HEY!! WAIT UP!!!" I yelled at him but no response or slowing down from him. I pick up my speed to just reach his shoulder. "I Said, WAIT UP!!" I went to grab his shoulder, only for my hand to slip right through him. "Wha-" I stopped and look at my hand, when I looked back up I then saw how far the man had ran. I started running after him again. As I slowly got closer, it started fading to black. After everything around me went black, I started falling. As I fell I little longer it started to become lighter.
————————————————
Arthur's POV~
I opened my eyes to my phone ringing. I sighed then answered it.

"Hello..?" I asked still with a tried tone.

"Hey! Look I know your suppose to start work tomorrow but, you came yesterday, so like, why not today also!?" It was one of my coworkers.

"Yes, I know. But I only came yesterday because you said it would be good practice for tomorrow?" I replied.

"Yeah yeah, but seriously. Come In today and it  will go on your pay check. We're sort on staff."

"Fine!"

"Good! See ya!" Then he hung up.

"Bloody Hell...." I mumbled to myself, as I slowly got up and to the bathroom.

I took a nice refreshing shower to take my mind off that "dream". I was not successful with that.

I sighed as I dried my hair, not even bothering to brush it. I brushed my teeth and got dressed.

I walked downstairs to see Alfred standing up and talking to Francis who's hair was beautifully done up. Nope! No gay thoughts Arthur!

"So. What are you doing today?" I heard Francis ask Alfred.

"Me and Mattie are heading to the grocery store nearby." Alfred replied.

No missing a beat. "It's 'Mattie and I' you bloody git." I corrected him.

Yeah, yeah, whatever." Alfred rolled his eyes at me.

"Anyway continue Alfred." Francis said, turning to Alfred.

"You see, we don't have any cereal, yogurt, bananas, granola, fish, hamburger meat or icecream." Alfred started naming a few things.

"I can understand cereal, granola and yogurt. But why Ice cream, bananas, fish and humburger meat?" I asked Alfred.

He sighed "cause Mattie gets scary without ice cream, pancakes, coffee or maple syrup. Fish because of Mattie's bear. Bananas cause I like bananas on my pancakes. And hamburger meat because I just love a good hamburger!" Alfred said while giving me a shit eating grin.

"We don't even have a grill?"

"Ya mean a BBQ. And yeah, I know but Mattie can cook any type of meat and I'm pretty sure lil'old Frenchie over there can too. So 'T's nothing." He shrugged.

"HEY! I CAN COOK TOO YOU KNOW?!" I defended myself.

Alfred rolled his eyes at me, AGAIN! "Sure you can, And Gilbert isn't Awesome."

I looked at Alfred frustrated and confused "Who's Gilbert?"

Alfred chuckled "a dude that I work with-" Alfred Leaned over to look over my shoulder and smiled. "- and some dude that Mattie's got a crush on!"

"AL!" Matthew softly yelled from behind me, making me jump a bit. I almost forgot he was even here."Not true!!"
............................................
We already heard this part.
............................................

Me and Francis were walking down the street to work. Him on cleaning his Café a little more and me, for "practice" my real job doesn't start till tomorrow. I sighed

"W'at's wrong mon ami?" Francis looked at me.

"I wasn't suppose to start work until tomorrow." I mumbled.

Francis pats me in the back. "Zhat's Okay! Just look on zhe bright zide! You might get extra money if you work zhe extra zime?"

I looked up at him even though we're almost the same height, he's still a little taller. "Yeah, I know, it's just that, I don't wanna. But I Done want to let my mum down."

"Your maman?" He looked at me.

"Oh no. I don't know my real mum or dad, I'm talking about the one who was always looking after me when we moved around a lot. Not to mention she always made me happy after I had a fight with my brothers." I looked back down at the side walk.

Francis then put his hand out infront of me. "Hey! What are you doin-" I look up to see we were at a road.

He smiled "you were about zo cross with out looking both wayz." He put his arm down.

"Thanks." I mumbled.
________________________
Yay! Another chapter! I'm really happy to know that people are actually reading this!!! Thanks you all! And please correct me if I make any mistakes. Thanks!!