How do i convince you?

(Time skip one week)

~France's POV~
I ended up staying in Arthur's room, I slept on the floor, again. I know I probably should have gone to my own room or even grab a pillow and blanket to sleep in, but no, I was dumb enough to sleep sitting up on the floor.

I stood up and stretched, yawned a little bit too. I looked over to Arthur, he's still out cold. I grab our dinner and walk down stairs to clean them up.

"How was your sleep?" I hear a voice say maybe just a little too loudly, I wince at it.

"Uncomfortable, to say the least." I replied and continued to clean the dishes.

He huffed and sat down on the counter.

"'Ey! Don't sit on zhe counter! I 'ave to clean it now!" I yelled at him in frustration.

"Yeah yeah, look. I have a meeting later today, and if Mr. Big brows wakes up, I'm planning on bringing him with me. So if you can, keep my little bro busy when I'm gone." He turned his head and looked at the wall.

"Hun?" I looked at him in confusion to why he would want me to keep him company? Why does he want to take Arthur??

"I know what your thinking, but, he's been acting really strange. Like he's trying to distance himself from us. And here I thought that after all this time of being split up, he would want to always spend time with us, with me." He then regains his eye contact with me.

I sighed and put the now clean dishes on the drying rack, I than grabbed a towel to dry my hand with "Look, I get it. You want to spend time with your little brother, but, that's not what I'm fully thinking."

He gave me a confused stare. "Whadya mean?"

I sighed in frustration "it's the fact that your taking Arthur. You said that your gonna take him to a meeting once he wakes up! He should stay home and rest!" I throw the towel at him and slowly start to walk back upstairs.

"So, your saying that you don't want to spend time with my lil bro? Or that your just jelly that I'm gonna spend time with Arthur?"

I turned around and gave him a serous look "I am not 'jelly' I'm a solid. You are going to a meeting, why should I care?" I than gave him a smirk "but, I wouldn't mind spending time with Matthieu."

His face turned red with anger "HEY! Don't lay a hand on ma Bro!" He yelled

I laughed a little "I was just joking, 'e's too young for my liking."

I herd him mumble "I hope karma comes and bites you in the bum"

I shake my head and walk back upstairs to go and clean myself up.

After I finished that, I went to go and check up on Arthur, but before I did that I thought of what Alfred had said earlier. I was standing right outside Matthieu and Arthur's doors. I was about to go check up on Matthieu as well, but Alfred was already coming up the stairs.

"Yo dude!"

I sighed and gravitate over to Arthur's door so Alfred can get through. " Bonjour Alfred"

"Boungoor to ya 2" I looked at him with a discussed and a confused look. How does someone mess up so badly, and how does one speak in numbers?

"I'll just be going to check up on Arthur....." I slowly grab Arthur's door knob.

Alfred swiftly opened Matthieu's door "YO MATTIE!!! WAKE UP AND SPEND SOME TIME WITH ME!!! IM BORED, LETS BUILD A CARD CASLE!!"

I was going to walk in to Arthur's room till Alfred shut Matthieu's door.