[Lemon] Shinsuo X Neko Reader

Smut again peeps
Requested by: @starzzgurl
Contains- Rough sex (not as rough as my life-), multiple rounds, hair pulling and use of shinsou's quirk

Purrfect

Shinsuo watched you sleep peacefully as it was late at night, your tail curled around shinsou's leg and you purred silently.

Shinsou's purple eyes look at your figure as you mumble "you're creepy" he squished your nose as you smile and wake up "what's the time?" you ask as you curl up again "00:26" you sit straight up and look at him.

"and your not asleep" you say as he sighs "(y/n) I can't sleep" he states as you sigh "can I help you sleep then" you ask caressing his cheek. He thinks for a bit as you patiently wait until he smirks at you as you blush feeling him slowly harden underneath you.

"Shinsuo" you say sternly as he chuckles
"come on"
"no"
"pretty please"
"I said-"

You mentally curse as he got you with his ability as he props himself on his elbows "get off your clothing" you obey as each article of fabric comes off and he enjoys the view.

Once your naked he grooms your tail, "good girl" he says stopping the ability as you pout, "you look ready?" he sarcastically states as you roll your eyes, only to slowly grind onto him making him groan.

"two can play at this game" you purr as your tail flickers with pleasure, shinsou grabs your tail again making you moan as saliva dribbles down your mouth, "ooh looks like I found a good spot." he states as he continues rubbing the tip of your tail, as you moan.

"s-stop" you plead as he listens and stops, moving you into the bed kissing your neck, as you mewl your tail hitting the bed excitedly.

he moves quickly to your core as he quickly enters two fingers making you gasp at the rough entry, "sorry, i can't keep cool when your like this" he growled trying to get you ready as soon as possible.

You kick him down, as soon as hit the bed you climb on top of him and position yourself as you lower yourself slowly to touture him and boy......was it working.

Once his was all the way in you stay there for a while as you feel his shit-eating grin look at you, "still hard for you to take my-" you shut him up as you tighten against his length making him choke on a moan.

You start moving as you bit your lip stiffleing your moans as shinsou rubs your hips and thighs, but as you as you got accustomed to this, he bucks his hips as he watched you bite into your hand stopping yourself from screaming.

"why are you holding in your voice?" he asked as he moves so that he's on his knees and you wrapped your legs tightly around him "my parents aren't home" you shake your head as you feel your orgasm coming closer, and see him sigh, "fine then I'll just make you scream"

He pushes you down and flips you as your ass props up and he enters again, you bite into the pillow as you scream into it. He growls in frustration and pulls your hair harshly and you head flings up.

You couldn't take it anymore as your core tightens painfully and you scream as you came, shinsou pulls out and strokes his length coming on your lower back as you tremble at the feeling your tail whipping fast at the intensity of that round.

You feel him turn you around as you feel him poke at your entrance, you gasp and look at him and blush your ears bending down he doesn't know what to do at that submission look.

"you're begging me to eat you up if you look like that" he grumbles as he bends down and kisses you softly, "how about we end on a soft note" he asked as you smile.

He slowly enters you again as you move your legs around his waist and your arms around his neck as he kisses you again slowly and passionately.

He begins moving as you don't hide your moans, sometimes saying softly his name and he kisses you everywhere leaving hickies. He speeds up as bit and you claw down his back making him hiss as you look at him giving him a lick with your cat like tougue.

He groans as he gets more sloppier and you hug him tighter indicating your close, he hugs you back as pulls out, cuming on your stomach and you arch as you cum as well.

In the moment he spreads his seed over your stomach as you calm down, you don't even scold him as you push him down and hug him slowly slowly falling asleep.

"how was it?" he asked slipping on his boxers and gives you his shirt as you lazily out it on and snuggle into him and mumble

"purrfect" you purr as you fall asleep and your tail loosely around his bicep as he chuckles kissing your nose and then falls asleep too.

---------------------------------------------------------

I'm back bitches!

I made cat ears, so when I got this request I was like yeahhhh let's do this.

Whydoesgluenotsticktotheinsteadof thetub?

Peace out

👑
🐺