Nature Hike, Training Camp In The Woods!

Start from the beginning

Y/N: Hey Sero, wanna see me down this jug of water?

Sero: Sure!

This got Sato and mineta's attention as they watched as well, you began downing the jug as the three chanted.

S/S/M: CHUG,CHUG,CHUG

Their chanting was getting the attention of everyone on the bus at they all looked at you Downing the jug.

Kirishima and kaminari joined the chant as you crushed the jug making more water come out so your could drink it faster, before you knew it, the thing was empty. Everyone stared in shock as they witnessed their classmate down a whole jug of water in less then 30 seconds. You then fell asleep since consuming high amounts of water or any drink for that matter, makes you sleepy.

You were woken up by Sero as the bus had stopped. You got up and rubbed you eyes.
You stepped out of the bus to see a black car there, but that was it.

Y/N: A stretch stop?

Mineta started running before he went to aizawa.

Mineta: Where's the bathroom?

You all lined up as two women came out of the black car. They were in weird outfits, they then made their entrance.

Woman 1: Your feline fantasies are here! Say meow!

Woman 2: Purrfectly cute and cat like curls.

Both: you can call us...The wild wild pussycats!

Their entrance was so boring you almost fell back to sleep as the others looked in confusion.

Aizawa: these two are mandalay and pixie bob,

Everyone: they have weird names to go with their outfits and entrance...

Kaminari: Mr.Aizawa? Why did we stop here?

Aizawa: I said we'd get to our destination in about an hour didn't I?

Ashido: But I don't see the camp...

Kirishima: You don't think...

Y/N: were going through the woods. Cmon Chikara...

The two of you jumped off the mountain side and into the "Beasts Forest"

Pixie bob: They get it! So why don't you join them!

Kirishima: Save yourselves!

All the students started running back to the bus before betting swept off the mountain side and into the woods with you and Chikara.

Pixie bob: You all have 3 Hours to get there, otherwise they're will be no lunch for you.

You stopped moving as you hair went over your eyes.

Chikara: Y/N? Is something wrong?

Y/N: No...LUNCH?!?!?!?!

Everyone stopped and stared at you as your inner saiyan was beginning to show.

Y/N: CMON CHIKARA! WE GOTTA GET THERE ASAP!

Asui knew you were about to bolt so she wrapped her arms around your neck holding on tightly before You dashed into the woods disappearing from sight in mere seconds.

Mineta then stormed into the woods,

Mineta: I held it!

He ran into the woods to be confronted by an abomination made out of dirt?

Everyone: I-It's a monster!

Mineta's face went from all tense to a more calm face as if he had just "Released" something.