Chapter 38 Pt. 2

He stumbled back and I fired, hitting his shoulder. His body convulsed for a few seconds until he started laughing and stayed still as the electricity was still shocking him.

"Shit." I muttered seeing Raph run back next to me and I pulled another back, firing seeing it blast in front of his face when he grabbed it.

It knocked him back enough for us to get farther down the hall and around a couple corners. We panted out of breath and I held my wrist seeing my hand shake uncontrollably.

"Dammit, dammit, dammit." I muttered, trying to control my breathing.

Flashbacks were my worst enemy at the moment and I was getting too many of them. Mostly from the last fight, and fear hanging onto my shoulder whispering horrible outcomes in my ear while formulating a plan as I go.

"It's okay," he grasped my hand, "we need to keep moving."

He dragged me along while I fought off a panic attack and hid in another room. We sat down away from the door and I breathed through my nose.

"Look at me, we're almost out of here, Angel." He whispered softly, moving my face to look at his.

"I know, I know. I-it's just, this is bringing back so many bad memories." I let out a shaky breath and wiped my face. "I'll be fine. I'll be fine."

"I won't let him hurt ya." He rubbed my shoulder.

"He can still use that thing I told you about against us." I nodded.

"What word?" He asked.

"Some nickname he used to call me when I was little." I said, rubbing my firing hand. "It's sunshine. It never works when I say it, but it does when he says it."

"Okay, we'll just have to make sure he really doesn't have a chance to say it." He nodded. "I have an idea."

He got up and looked around at what was in the room. We had managed getting into a sort of kitchen area. Several sinks and stoves were around us we could use as an advantage.

"I'm on board." I get up and start grabbing some food as ammo and plates.

"This should work long enough to get out of here." He said.

We grabbed any and everything we could hold and went to different ends of the room. I went through my bag without Raph looking and grabbed my gun holster to put behind my back on my belt to use as a last resort. I sighed and thought to myself. Let's stay alive.

"Ready?" Raph asked after a few minutes of grabbing what we needed.

"Ready." I nodded and we heard footsteps come towards the door and hid.

It opened and I watched through the crack of a cabinet door as he looked behind the doors and around the room.

"Angel, honey~" He hummed. "Where are you?"

I stayed still and quiet while my hand pulled an arrow back. My breathing slowed as I calmed down and I heard him come towards me. The cabinet door swung open and I aimed.

His eyes widened and he smirked, about to open his mouth when I let the arrow dig into his right eye, blood splattering a bit on me and around the area. His scream filled the room and I jumped on top of him, putting him into a headlock as he fought me off, thrashing around. I grabbed the body of the arrow and tried pushing it in farther, hearing him roar in pain. He ran his back into the wall behind us and I grunted in pain.