Chapter 15

"I didn't come to fight dear." Jasper says cooly.

"Then why are you here?" I asked.

He shrugged and leaned against the janitor shack.

"I was bored and wanted to find you so we could talk." He said.

"About what?" I raised my eyebrow.

"Hm, well I did mention pie. We could talk about that for a change." He tapped his chin.

I facepalmed. Of course, the time I need to be alone and cool off, Jasper shows up and starts acting like an idiot.

"Is that really why you came up here?"

He shook his head and part of me was relieved, but worried. I don't know if he wanted to make a move and kidnap me or beat me up then drag me to Shredder.

"I hate to bother you with this sort of subject, seeing as that's probably what's frustrating you right now, but your father was insistent on asking you something himself and not through me." He said.

I cocked my head to the side. "Ask? Or talk about?"

He shrugged. "I don't know, he sounded confusing. He kept screaming at me to take him to you."

"Why are you still helping us? I thought last time was a one time deal." I squinted my eyes at him.

"I'm letting it slide now. I don't really want to take orders from that bucket head anymore." He said.

"Okay...?" I wasn't buying it.

"Your father is an impatient man, and I presume you already knew that. Are we done?"

I nodded. "Yeah."

He changed into him and I looked away. It's not like I wanted to see what it looks like during the process.

"Angel!" He ran up to me and I dodged a hug from him.

"I want to make this clear: no contact, keep your distance, and I'll listen to what you have to say." I gripped my metal rod as a warning.

He nodded slowly and stepped back a little.

"I guess you still don't trust me." He mumbled.

"Why are you here?" I growled.

"Shredder's planning on killing the turtles and their master." He said.

"That's not really new to me or them. He's been trying to do that for years."

"Yes, but it's all he craves for now. The only destruction he plans on doing is trying to divide them."

"Are you only going to talk about Shredder?" I asked.

"Why? Did you want to talk about something else? Father-Daughter things?" He has a spark of hope in his eyes.

"N-n-no, I was just wondering." I said quickly. "If that's all you had to tell me, I should get going."

I was about to get to the fire escape when his hand rested on my shoulder. I tensed up and shoved it away quickly, hurrying to the fire escape.