"Can you go on ahead of me?" asked Levi, "I have cleaning duty."

That question really killed me. I didn't want to separated from Levi.

"I can wait." I said nervously thinking of how he would respond.

"Okay just wait about thirty minutes."

I didn't know What to do in those twenty minutes, so I decided to take a tour around school.

I saw these 2 guys making out in the back of the school. I couldn't help but stare. Watching them got me depressed. It reminded me of Armin, Even though We never did any of that.

What am I doing? Why am I Even here? Transferring schools just Because of a little break up? I don't wanna cause Levi any problems, maybe I should just leave.

I didn't want to disturb Levi so I just left without telling him.

I left through the front gates of the school and headed to my house. I really need to stop playing the role of a sensitive little bastard.

I was heading to my house.

By the time I got there, I didn't remember where I put my key. I had to get in through the window. It made me feel bad, I felt like a I was braking into a House.

By the time I got in everything was just as I left it. It was horrible, it felt so empty. I feel so empty.

Have you ever felt so empty, so empty you can't feel anything at all anymore? That's how I felt. I felt weird not having Levi my my side.

I went to my room and sat on my bed. Maybe I should go back.

No, I really shouldn't.

I felt my phone vibrate.

Unknown:

Oi brat. Where are you?

Was that Levi? How does he have my number? I texted him back.

Eren:

Levi?

About thirty seconds later my phone vibrated again.

Unknown:

Yeah It's me. Where are you?

It was Levi! i saved his contact as 'Levi' completely ignoring his question.

Eren:

How do you have my number?

How did he have it?

Levi:

Does that Matter? No. Where are you?

Actually it did matter.

Eren:

I'm at my House. I didn't want to disturb you from your cleaning, so I went without telling you. Sorry.

I didn't know What to say, so I just told him the truth. But I'm not saying why.

Levi:

Why?

Really? I am not telling him!

Eren:

Because I wanted to. Is there a problem with that?

I think I may have sounded a little too harsh there. It wasn't my intention. it just came out that way.