Chapter 25 "My sweet cupcake..."

Hey guys!Got y'all with a chapter today which means that there's only 2 chapters left and then this book is over, gotta admit.This chapter hit me right in the feels for multiple reasons but anyway, On with the chapter!!We finally have a happy chapter!

Natsuki's POV

"Are you excited about today?"Said Alice as she came in with a smile on her face as well as with some more doctors and a few security guards."Yes!Ill finally be able to see everyone....."I said as they walked near me, one guard on each side of me with the doctors unhooking the IV's along with the medicine they had too.

Today was the day that I was being released, as far as I know, Y/Ns mom will be picking me up but Y/N won't be there to greet me with his Mom as that could trigger my PTSD.Ever since the day that I had accepted my dads 'facts and truths', they've been a little....uncertain about releasing me but ever since that day, I've come to terms with who I am, and what I want to do with my life as well as who's blood is running through my veins.That same day, the doctors were forced to hold me down and inject me with a medicine that forced me to sleep, I was then considered a 'dangerous patient' and were considering moving my release date down to another month but I pleaded with them so desperately that they didn't change it but they up'd the security around me.

I haven't seen Y/N or anyone in 2 months....no interaction with anyone expect the doctors and Alice who came to visit me and give me my medicine.It was lonely and boring...but in that time that I've spent locked up in this awful room I was able to decide what I wanted for me and Y/N and our future....

After this, I wanted us to get married, I want everyone to be there.Sayori, Y/N's mom, his family members, some of my other family relatives....that is if there are any out there as my dad had lost all contact with any other family members which meant that it was just me, my mom and my dad.It was awful, but i was too young to understand it at first so i just brushed it off as him wanting to be alone...But I still want everyone to be there....

"Are you sure it's alright to release her today?"Said one of the security guards as they both began to unlock my restraints, they painfully dug Into my wrists which was one thing that I hated the most.I felt trapped and weak....cornered....like how I was before I took a stand against my dad and won against him and now I don't ever want to feel that feeling again."Yes, I'm sure.Shes been in good health and hasn't caused a single problem in the last few weeks, I'm sure she's dying to get out of here by now....not everyone is as lucky as her you know."One of the doctors said as I felt a small smile grow on my face as I felt the restraints release my now red wrists.

I was finally free of this hellish place and of those painful restraints that held me down for so many days and nights.....with nothing but a singe of hope to hold onto...

"Agh....my wrists..."I said as pain crossed my face as I felt pain grow in my wrists as I rubbed them, including my ankles which burned from the leather restraints."We'll give ya some cream to help ya with those injuries, after about a week or two you should be fine.But you'll need to take your time on walking as you only walked to get in and out which means that you probably lost your use of legs.But don't worry, the therapy should help with that.

He said as I looked down at my now arching stomach."Be very careful while learning to walk again with you being pregnant, your due in about 4 months.Congratulations by the way."Alice said as she walked over to me and helped me off of the bed.I shuddered as my feet hit the cold ground, the bitter coldness ran through my toes and up through my ankles and into my legs as I took my first step."Ahhh...guh...."I lightly groaned as I stumbled forward but thankfully Alice was there to catch me.Never have I have ever felt so....unstable, it's as if my body has lost its sense of gravity permanently and now I'm just a stumbling little girl."It's ok....I got this."I told Alice as I felt her grip on my arm loosen up a little, I then took another step forward.I still stumbled but I kept my balance and held myself together as I took another step....then another....and another.