Chapter 15 Words can hurt

Nothing to say here...just don't hate me after y'all read this chapter...but after what will happen in the next chapter...y'all will hate me...go ahead!

Your POV

It's been a couple of days or a week as I should say since me and that pink haired girl or "Natsuki" as that's her name since we were released from the awful grasp of the hospital.They had to do all sorts of test and I honestly don't know why besides the fact that they were treating my physical capabilities because of the crash, but I'm not sure about the "mental" test as I....feel...complete...mental wise but when every I'm around Natsuki I get a fuzzy feeling in my heart and head but I'm not sure why....is it true that we were once together?No, it's not possible...

I mean, I can't see myself with her....sure we might have a common interest or two but other than that I don't see why I would date her as I have no history with her...not only that but she's been trying really hard to try and spend some time with me ever since we came back here and it's been bugging me to the point where I just want her to leave and not talk to me....I did accept her invitations a few times but I did it out of respect for her feelings....I don't want to hurt her but she's been getting on my nerves lately and I'm quite fed up with it.

*Knock*Knock* "Come in..."I said as I the door opened and revealed Natsuki...I'm not surprised..."What do you want..?"I said in a annoyed tone as she looks down and asks."I was wondering if y-you wanted to go t-to the mall or something....or watch some anime...?Im watching a really good, it's called "Darling in the Franxx...."..."She asked as I blew out a sigh and said."I'm not gonna watch some anime and....sure I guess we could go to the mall or something, let's go and get....that other girl that was in the hospital...the short ginger haired..."I said as I couldn't think of her name for some reason."You m-mean Sayori?" "Yeah, her...let's go get her and then we'll be off." I said as I got a little light headed as I thought of...Sayori..."

Natsuki followed behind me as we walked out of my room."Alright, So after the ma-....."I stopped mid sentence when I felt a pair of arms wrap around me as I stopped and was overall confused."P-please just let me have this for a second...please...Y/N..."Natsuki said as she hugged me tighter as I just stood there blushing madly as she nuzzled my back.I would be lying if I said that I didn't like this but it made me feel uncomfortable and.....warm...and I...kinda liked it as I thought for a second....just for a second...that I should turn around and hold her in my arms.I then slowly turned and wrapped my arms around her and it felt nice....that was until she looked up and before I knew it...we were kissing...

I immediately felt a wave of emotions and...memories come to mind and...it was all too much and soon it become unbearably painful as a image flashed before my eyes of me and Natsuki cuddling in bed....and then one of me and her making love....me and her watching anime....me standing in front of her as I was shot by a familiar man...

"Aughh....Huh...Huh...Huh.."I breathed heavily as I forced myself out of her embrace as I took in lungfuls of air as I tried to calm myself down and try to forget or make something out of the images that I saw...and then I felt a pain in my head..."AHHH...UGHH...AHHH!!!!"

I screamed as It felt like someone was try to break free from my head as I got on my knees and slammed my fist down into the ground as I saw images of Natsuki in my mind along with the others that were at the hospital...and it felt all too familiar....and then I saw myself purposing to her and then I saw...Monika....getting shot....and then the car and that's when I felt someone's hands grip my shoulders and my mind pull me into a vision...

It was a dark night and Natsuki was lying in my bed and she seemed pretty beat up as she had bandages wrapped around her stomach and arms and seemed to be in pain, but she looked beautiful as the Moonlight shone downed on her as she said."What were y-you going to sa-say back there..."She said as words spewed out of my mouth that I wasn't even planning on saying, It was al last as if I didn't have control of my mind or body....I was reliving an entire memory..."Natsuki...ever since I met you, I just couldn't help but think of how beautiful you are.How much we have in common, how I love the way you tease me and your personality...I want to be yours and only yours....I love you Natsuki....and I want you to be mine..."