Chapter 5 Natsuki's Birthday

The chapter and moment that everyone has been asking for since the end of the the first book...to see how the future will play out for Y/N and Natsuki...go ahead....btw, this is gonna be a long chapter.

Your POV

*Beep*beep*beep* The sound of the annoying alarm clock rang out into the room.I turned and practically smashed my alarm clock to shut it up as I had barely gotten any sleep and mainly from what's gonna happen today.Today I am Purposing to Natsuki, the girl that has been by my side since I saved her from her abusive father.

I turned my head to find Natsuki snuggled up next to me as she lightly breathed in and out as her chest rose up and down.I smiled and thought of the plans that I had for the two of us.I plan on warming her up on the idea of "Celebrating" her birthday, then I will make her breakfast and watch some anime with her for about an 1 or 2.Then I will take her to the mall for 2 hours and buy her whatever she wants since this will be her day.Then I'll take her to a fancy restaurant, and then I'll take her to the place where I'll purpose to her.However I'm really afraid that the place where I want to purpose to her will make her too sensitive and she'll leave me at the location and want to go back home.

But Ive been through hell with Natsuki and she deeply trusts me more than any one else.This day either break her even more...or make this day a day to be remembered...

I suddenly felt a soft hand move to my chest as I looked down and saw that Natsuki was awake and was playing with my sleeping shirt.She probably wants to wear it as she loved to wear my old shirts or the ones that I was wearing."Morning beautiful..."I said as I planted a kiss on her head which caused her smile as she said."~Good Morning handsome...!"She said as she lightly kissed my cheek as I brought her closer."Hey Natsuki....can you listen to me for a minute....like actually listen, and try not to get mad or anything...?"

I asked as I felt her hand on my chest lose its playful tease and become painfully still as I felt the rest of her body become tense.I knew that she already knew what I wanted to talk about.

"Listen Natsuki, I know you don't like celebrating your birthday and I fully understand that...but I plans for us today and one of the many things that I want to do today with you will be worth celebrating this day...if you see past and forget about all the pain that's known as today then it will truly become something special....please...."

I said as I felt her sharply breath in as she digested the words, I knew that I had already crossed the line once I said Celebrate.Im just hoping that she'll agree even though I know she likely won't.

"Y/N....I love you and all....and I trust you with my life...you gave me a home, love...everything I could want and so much more...but this...this is something that I will never do again..I'll give you chance about today...but just know that if you disappoint me then there'll be some painful consequences...you understand?"She said as I felt her nails gently dig into my skin as I swallowed my fear and said.

"I understand Natsuki....you won't regret this day...I promise..."I said as I planted a kiss on the top of her head as she relaxed her body and said."Well when are we gonna leave and what are we gonna do today?"She asked as I smiled and said."I can't tell but I'll say that you won't be disappointed...especially by what I'll do..."She let out a sigh as she got off of me and went to get her clothes, once she got her clothes she then went into the bathroom, closed the door, and turned on the water.

I then let out a breath as my body relaxed, I had gotten over possibly the biggest obstacle today.Now all I need to do is keep some courage for when I purpose.I got up and grabbed my clothes as I waited for Natsuki to get out.

"Natsuki, breakfast is ready!!"I shouted as my "Chewie ate loudly from his container.He raised his head and sniffed the air as the smell of bacon and other delicious food began to seep up into the air.I smiled and threw a piece of bacon near Chewie to which he immediately went over and gobbled it up.I lightly laughed as I set down Natsuki's plate on her side of the couch and mine on the other.