Chapter 19 A broken Natsuki

Got nothing to say here, go ahead and read!!

Alexias POV

"Take care of him...." Natsuki said as she walked to the edge of the cliff and looked down as I ran as fast as I could to get to her.She then smiled as a few tears fell down her cheeks as she then took a step off of the edge of the cliff and was about to fall."NO!!"I screamed as I reached out but was too far from her to reach her, then out of nowhere a blurred figure jumped out of the bushes and pulled Natsuki away and onto the ground as Natsuki's eyes widened as her plan had failed.

I then tried to look at who had saved Natsuki but  my vision was too blurred from crying and fear, but she was safe now and that's all that matters.But I realized another problem.....

Everything slowed down as I realized that I wasn't going to have time to slow down because of the amount of force and power and speed that I had put into my body.And the momentum was too great and that I was gonna fall off the cliff and die."This is it.....this is how I die.....goodbye...."I said to myself as I began to fall off the cliff, but then I felt someone jerk me backwards as I fell back onto them as i rolled off of them."T-thank you Sayori.....thank you!!"I said as she then struggled to pull me up."H-help me!"She said as I also pulled myself up as well, I then rolled onto the ground to see Y/N and Natsuki on the ground struggling.....and she has a knife.

Your POV

NATSUKI CLAM DOWN!!"I shouted at her as I tried to put her on back on the ground as she tried to swipe at me with a bloody knife.Damnit, I knew that this would activate her PTSD but still....this was the on,y way and I didn't expect her to be this...strong!I thought as I lost my grip and fell onto my back as Natsuki lunged at me and tried to stab me, she seemed to be aiming for my chest but I rolled out of the way and she ended up getting my leg.I felt the knife slice deeply into my flesh as I screamed in pain as I looked at her."I'll kill you again.....you aren't my dad.....even if yoUR BLOOD RUNS THROUGH MY VEINS!!"

She yelled as she got up and ran at me, I then got up and prepared to put her down."I didn't want to hurt you Natsuki....but you leave me no choice..."During the time that I was going to the gym, I had taken a small fighting class and knew that a hard punch straight to the stomach would put the person down for a good while.

I then readied my fist as I got into the stance, and then I heard Sayori scream out."NO Y/N!!!DONT PUNCH HER IN THE STOMACH!!PLEASE!!!"Sayori yelled as I looked at her in confusion and Said."What, wh-"I didn't finish my question as I Natsuki trucked me, and then I felt the blade go into my stomach and push me down onto the ground as she stabbed the knife deeper.As she pushed the knife deeper, I coughed up blood onto her face as she let go of the knife to try and clean her face of my blood as I rolled onto my side as I coughed up blood as she got up."You'll die just like the others....."I heard her say as I looked at her.

"N-Natsuki.....it's me, Y/N......"I said as I tried to get with the knife still lodged in my stomach as I got up and faced her."I love you Natsuki....I al-always will.....pl-please....co-come home with us....."I said as offered my bloody hand as she seemed to get wary of my movements"Please.....I'll take care you....-no you won't....you said that when I was 8 and you never lived up to that promise.....and you left me for dead....you never loved me....you never shared any moments with me...all I wanted was a dad who loved me....A FAMILY AND LIFE THAT I WOULD LOVE!!!"She screamed as she ran at me as fast as she could, she then grabbed onto the knife and began to push me towards the edge of the cliff as I coughed up blood onto her hand.

"NOO!!"Sayori screamed as she grabbed onto us right near the cliff, the cliff was about 30-40 feet down that lead to a rushing river at the bottom that would freeze us to death as well as the ragged and jagged rocks along the side of the cliff."Clam down Natsuki!!Remember who you are!!"Sayori screamed as we all struggled near the cliff, I then felt the knife rip out of my stomach as Natsuki tumbled to the ground as Alexia rushed over to me."G-Go help Sayori!!"I shouted as Alexia began to rush over but the ground beneath Natsuki's feet broke and fell downwards towards the rushing river as Sayori grabbed onto Natsuki's hand and was pulled down with her.....they were both gone.

Sayori's POV

I had grabbed onto Natsuki's hand and was pulled down along with her and now we were both falling, the wind was blowing past my head as we were falling to our deaths....but I wasn't gonna let us die.....that would destroy Y/N.Think Sayori, think....what would Y/N do.....I thought as we were coming upon a jagged rock fast.Shit...o-ok Umm....I got it...."Sorry Natsuki....don't care if your having a PTSD attack, I'm saving you!"I said as I pulled her close to my body and wrapped my arms around her to protect her.I then closed my eyes and screamed as I landed onto the jagged rock hard, it felt as if multiple rocks had stabbed into my body as I felt my ribs crack and my arm break."AGHH!!"I screamed as I rolled off of the rock and fell onto another jagged rock as I felt immense pain course throughout my body as we began to slide off of the rock again.

"N-no...."I said and without thinking.I moved my broken arm and grabbed onto the jagged rock."AGUUHGGAHHH!!!"I screamed as I heard the sickening crunch of my broken bones break even more.It felt as if the bones themselves had splintered into even smaller pieces and it was painful...."I-I'm not....gonna let us di-......"I didn't finish my sentence as I felt the rock that I was holding onto break and with that....we began to fall towards the jagged and ragged rocks that awaited us below."I-I'm so sorry Y/N.......I failed you...."I said as I waited for our deaths....until I felt my back come into contact with a ragged rock as I screamed out in pain.I then hugged Natsuki tightly as I got my feet and pushed away us away form the underside of the cliff and began to plunge toward the rushing river.

All I felt within the next few seconds was the cold wet feeling of the water rushing around me and the awful view of Natsuki being cried off by the rushing river as I desperately tried to stay above the water....but I couldn't....not with my broken arm."Ahhh....agh....uhhhg...Na-"I didn't finish my sentence as I was carried off by the river and was slammed into a rock and slowly drifted off into darkness.....even with the screams of Natsuki in the background....saying something about not being able to swim and her chocking on water, I then turned and faced her and saw her desperately try to stay above water.....and then I closed my eyes and opened them again and saw Natsuki go under the waves of the rushing river....."I'm sorry...."

I said as I closed my eyes and felt the cold water rush into my body and slowly fill up my lungs as I was carried off and then succumbed to the darkness....

Hey guys, sorry about the delay as.....I'm just gonna be straight up with y'all.I have a life outside of writing, and I too have issues of my own to deal with and that takes time away from the shit that I like to do.Im not mad or anything, I'm just a little annoyed.Also, sorry that this chapter wasn't long and wasn't that well written as I imagined it differently but due to other....issues....this is how it's gonna come out....I'm sorry.Right now I'm dealing with the fact that I'm moving, I lost a friend(s), I'm frustrated with a choice directly related to this series and with 2 problems with my YT Channel that y'all don't need to hear about.....

-Wool....