Chapter 2 A new day, A new Beginning

Alright guys I'm back with another chapter and it feels so good to be back and uhh...let's just skip this shit and read go ahead and read!!Also, to make up for the time of me being inactive, i added a little "juicy scene"...enjoy!!

Your POV

*Beep*Beep*Beep*-I unwillingly rolled over and slammed my hand down onto the alarm clock.I sighed and looked down at Natsuki who sleeping peacefully as she lightly breathed in and out.I smiled and began to lovingly stroke her hair as I closed my eyes and began to try and get some sleep.

About half an hour went by until I felt Natsuki move her head around and look up at me as I continued to stroke her hair."Morning Suki..." Suki And CupCake was one of the two nicknames that I had given her.She smiled and nuzzled my chest as the sunlight broke through the window of my room."You wanna go get something to eat?" "No, let's just lay here for a few more minutes..."She said as I received a phone call from my long childhood friend, Sayori.I smiled as I picked up my phone and answered it as I continued to stroke Natsuki's hair.

Sayori was still the same childish childhood friend that I met in kindergarten, she had grown up to my neck as well.She was somewhat matured and had a better understanding of life and how the world works which really surprised me.She was currently living with her boyfriend who she had met at a festival when me and Natsuki went on our first date.I had made sure to tell Sayori's boyfriend that if he were to ever hurt her, then I would wouldn't spare him any mercy from the wrath that I would unleash upon him.He had taken it well and we actually ended up becoming really good friends as well.

"Morning Sayori!"I said as a All too familiar voice rang out."~Hey Y/N!!What are doing right now?"Sayori asked in the same childish tone."Laying down with Natsuki, we just woke up."I turned and looked at the cloak and saw that it was 10:48 in the morning, we would usually wake up at 10:00, but I guess we forgot about time."~Well do you wanna hang out later, Monika and her boyfriend and Yuri will be there too.Were just gonna go to the mall and hang out!Do you wanna go?!"She asked in her usually cheerful tone."Sure Sayori, we'll be there at around 12." "~YAA, We'll see you then!"

She said as she hanged up, I then put the phone down and felt Natsuki her up off of me as she walked towards the dresser."So we'll be going to the mall right?" "Yeah, Monika and her boyfriend, Sayori and her boyfriend and Yuri will be there.We'll have the whole gang there."I said as my eyes wandered her body's figure, Natsuki suddenly turned around and blushed when she noticed that I was looking at her figure, she then grinned and said."~You wanna shower with me..."She said as she walked over and sat down on my lap as she softly whispered into my ear."~We could have some fun..."

*Warning* Lemon begins here
She whispered seductively into my ear as she began to lightly nibble on my ear.Natsuki always tried to take control when ever we would make love but I would always take control and she wouldn't resist."Ahhh....Natsuki"I lightly moaned as I felt her soft hand reach into my night shorts and gripped my member as she began to pump her hand up and down.She began to plant light kisses on my neck as she continued to pleasure me."Ahh...Natsuki...mmm.."I then began to plant soft kisses in her neck causing her to let out light moans as she continued to increase her speed.

I then began to fondle her small breasts as she let out cute light moans, she began to increase her speed as she continued run her hand up and down in my member.With my other hand I began to lightly tease her by rubbing her panties as she moaned.I then moved her panties aside and inserted my two fingers into her tight pussy.Every since me and Natsuki's "first time", she was still just as tight."~Ahh...Y/N..."She moaned as I increased my speed by fingering her as she increased her speed on my member, I could feel the pleasure building up in my groin and let out more moans as I continued to finger her as I planted kisses on her neck."Mmm....N-Natsuki....I-I'm gonna cum s-soon.."