Chapter 18 A broken heart, A broken mind

Sorry that the chapter wasn't  posted yesterday as I finally got my braces off and spent like 5 hours at the orthodontist and then went home and rested and then caught up with some of my friends so yeah.Go ahead and read!

Sayori POV

"Y/N....is that you?!"I said as Y/N opened up His eyes and I instantly noticed something about his eyes, not the color of his eyes, but there was something about his eyes....they had the look of a lost soul....someone who had been through pain and suffered....someone who had lost everything....and now he had the look of a Sorry man.....but a certain softness that offered a warmth that only I knew of.....it was Y/N....

"Y/N!!Your really back....!!"I said as I wrapped my arms around him as he hugged me tightly and offered a warmth that wrapped around me like a blanket, I continued to hug him as tears streamed down my face.

"Sayori...I'm so sorry if I had hurt you....emotionally.....I've missed you so much....I'm sorry"He said as he brought me into a sitting up position as he faced me."I'm sorry I took so long to get back....but I'm here.....now where's Natsuki?"He said as I smiled and brought him into another hug as I said."After s-she killed mo-Monika.....she ran off....I d-don't know where though....but I'm so happy that your back...."I said as he hugged me tighter and nuzzled my head as he."I know...and I'm glad that your ok....but I need to find Natsuki.....I need to apologize to her...."

"Well then let's go!" I said as we both got up, as I unlocked the door I began to explain what had happened and as we ran down the hallway he had to stop and puke into a trash can as I told him about Monika and Natsuki....I could see the determination in his eyes."Wait....where's my phone...."He said as realized something."Alexia....she must have my phone....I don't remember her handing it back to me...." "Well think, where would she go?!" "Ummm......Huh.......her mother's Well.....that's where she was located last time.....we need to go there NOW!!" He said as he grabbed my hand and within a few minutes we were out of the hospital.

"I'm guessing you didn't bring Alex's car?!" "No....I'm sorry...." "It's fine!We just need to focus on running right now to Natsuki's mothers well!" He said as we continued to run....

Your POV

I was finally back, I had obtained my body and mind once again but at the cost of my old self.....he had finally accepted and e,braced the emotions that he didn't want to face to which opened his eyes as he sacrificed his mind to save mine.....but he's still apart of me.....just not mentally or physically.But spiritual and he did leave a mark on me...my left eye as it was now a mixture of brown and pink which made a unique color that almost matches Natsuki's.

I had obtained SOME of the recent memories but all of the memories that occurred a day ago or when my old self had yelled at Natsuki are gone.So it looks like I'm gonna have to go off what I gathered.

"Just hold on Natsuki....I'm coming for you...."I said as we continued to run, I hadn't run like this ever since when I escaped the hospital and ran to where Natsuki was being held captive.The area around us was nothing but a blur as we continued to run....or at least I did as Sayori was lagging behind as she shouted for me to wait....but I didn't want to wait.....I wanted-No.....I needed to see Natsuki."Y/N!!HOLD UP!!I GOT A TEXT FROM NATSUKI!!"Sayori shouted as I instantly stopped running but the momentum was too great and the next thing that I felt was my body skidding across the ground as I rolled about.

"Y/N, are you alright!?" Sayori asked as I put my hands under myself and brought myself up as I looked at a deep skid mark that was beginning to bleed and other skid marks that caused pain to course through my arms and legs."I-I'm fine, what about Natsuki texting you?" I asked as Sayori's eyes widened as she read the texts."N-no.....we need to go now!!" I screamed as Sayori began to have tears run down her face as I too had tears run down my face.....I won't let you do what your gonna Natsuki......I'm coming for you.

Alexias POV

I was running, running to save Natsuki's life.As soon as I read the text that had been sent through Y/Ns phone, I knew that I had very little time and that I couldn't wait for him as it would be too late.I then looked at the text that had coordinates on it that was leading me to who knows where and a message that said."I'm sorry for being in your way, so I'll get out of your hair permanently as I see I'm just as much as a nuisance as a broken mind is to a broken heart......but deep down....I'll alway love you Y/N, goodbye."

"Damnit Natsuki!Why do you have to be so stupid at times like this!Y/N loves you!"I said as I came to the entrance of a forest, I then looked at the map that I was using on Y/Ns phone that I had typed the coordinates into to which said that it was telling me to go into the forest.And without a second thought, I ran into the forest.

I ran through the forest, getting scratched by plants that had thorns and needle like spines on them as I continued to run."Damnit, are you really gonna this far into the forest if you just sent me the coordinates to the place that your gonna be found at!"I thought out loud as I suddenly came to a clearing, I then stopped and bent over and took a moment to catch my breath as I looked up and saw a path that went from the clearing that broke through the forest."Are you fucking serious.....I could've taken a path....."I then sighed and walked around as I was already at the coordinates, I then walked around a wall of trees when I saw her.Natsuki, she was dirty, bloody, and was siting on a log near a cliff with a well that was near her as well as a small lake opposite of the cliff.

"Natsuki...."I said quietly to myself as I walked towards her, i was a good 60 feet from her when she noticed me and quickly got up and ran for the edge of my cliff....my felt my heart stop.

"NATSUKI DON'T!!" I yelled out at her as she came to a stop near the edge of the cliff, I then stopped running towards her as well and was about 26 feet from her.....I wouldn't be able to stop her if she chose to jump at any moment.....I only had one chance.My heart was pounding and my stomach felt awful...like I wanted to throw up."Natsuki....clam down....pleas don't.....take a moment to listen to me..."I said as I began to slowly approach her."Don't come any closer or I'll jump....."She said as she stepped closer."I've already made my choice, I'm gonna jump and you can't stop me....."She said as I responded with.

"But why!?You have a house, food, anime, people who love yo-they're dead.....the only one who is left is Y/Ns mom.....and I can't even enjoy anything with Y/N gone....h-he lost his me-memories and is g-gone now.....I-ITS NO-NOT FAIR!!!"She screamed as tears streamed down her face as the moon behind her casted a ghostly glow over her as she gritted her teeth and shouted."I LOVED HIM.....AND HE DOESN'T NOW.......What's life g-got to of-offer besides him.....I can't ev-even raise his chi-child with him.....that wo-would hu-hurt me too greatly...."She said as my eyes widened when she said that."Natsuki....I can't Imagine the pain that you're going through right now....but deep down Y/N still loves you, he -SHUT UP!!You don't know anything.....he doesn't love me and he showed that to me very clearly...." She said as she put a hand to her cheek that was a little bruised, he had hit her.

"You could take my place Alexia.....he still has memories about you....doesn't he.....you could make him think that your his girlfriend and you could have him...."She said with a crazed look on her face as her eye glared at me that sent shivers down my spine."N-Natsuki...I'm not gonna do that....he loves you so much...."I said as the thought of me being with Y/N crossed my mind, it would be nice to be with him.I could start over, start a life with him.He wouldn't remember Natsuki or Monika, the only problem would be Sayori.....but I could easily get rid of her....the thoughts crossed my mind over and over again as I fell to the ground and began to cry as thoughts kept crossing my mind.....then Natsuki began to walk towards the cliff....

"NO!!.......He could never love me as much as he loved you.....I still love him and as much as I would love to be with him, deep down I know that he doesn't have room in his heart for another.....it's you that he loves....and that's why I'm gonna save you.....because he could never love me as he loved you....and it would break me to know that I let you die as I just sat there and watch!!!"I screamed as tears streamed down my face as I got up and ran towards her as fast as my legs could, the muscles burned and hurt but I didn't care....I was too determined to save Natsuki......at any cost.

"Take care of him...."She said with a smile as she walked to the edge of the cliff.....

Cliffhanger....literally....but yeah, see ya in the next chapter!