Chapter 17 The Golden Smile

Just go ahead and read....but before you do......"I'm sorry"

Natsuki's POV

I lunged at my father with the knife that I held as he then threw Y/N out of the way, and braced himself for me."I've killed you once...I'll kill you again you sick bastard!!"I yelled as I collided into him, we tumbled around for a minute or two as I tried to stab at him."ILL KILL YOU!!"I screamed as I punched him right in the face cashing him to recoil which left me with an opening for an attack.I then lifted my knife...and plunged it into the soft flesh of my dad as he let out a scream as blood spewed from the wound, but I wasn't done.

I pulled the blade out and then stabbed him again...and again....until I pulled it out and screamed as I pushed it through bone and into his heart as he laid still...coughing and gasping for air as blood oozed from the wounds.

I then stopped and pulled the knife free and set it on the ground, I then took lungfuls of air as I closed my eye and breathed for a moment.I then opened my eyes and become frozen....as I looked at Monika's bloody body that laid beneath me as she gasped for air as i looked around.I then saw Sayori on the phone and suddenly I was pulled back by her as Monika reached at her wound as she coughed up blood.

"M-Monika..."I said as I felt tears come to my eyes as Sayori practically screamed into her phone, but all I could hear was the desperate breathing of Monika as she laid there desperately trying to stop blood from escaping from her wounds."MONIKA!!"I screamed as I went over to her and saw a wild but dying look in her eyes as she looked me with tears in her eyes.With a bloodied shaking hand, she reached out to me and I took her hand and tightly squeezed it as tears streamed down my face as she opened her mouth.

"I-it's ok....it's a-alright.."She said as tears streamed down my face as she desperately took in air as she forced her eyes open as they were closing, Sayori then rushed over to me and looked on in horror as Monika bled out."M-Monika..I'm s-so so-sorry....it's all m-my fault..IM SORRY!!"I desperately said as she weakly cupped my cheek and said.

"Don't be s-sad...de-death comes to all....it's pa-part of life...just promise me so-something..." "What is it?!"I said as she coughed up more blood as she was getting weaker by the second and was gushing out blood out of her wounds."Pro-p-promise me that yo-you'll keep fi-fighting....to see Y/N again...do-don't give up....in any si-situation..." She said as she looked at me with weak eyes as she was no longer trying to fight against her inevitable death."M-Monika..monika please....keep fighting!!!"I shouted as Sayori cried next to me."Please Monika...just hold on!"Sayori said as Monika shook her head and said.

"My ti-time is up...and it's tr-true about what they say ab-about everyone dieing alone....I th-thought I would have Jones by my side...but I gu-guess it's just me....Monika...and y'all.......it's funny...after me saving you and everything that I've done to try and fix m-my mistakes......I th-thought the void that I felt for you from eve-every awful act th-that I've done to y-you would close up...guess I fa-failed at that......I'm so sorr-Sorry for all of the times I ma-made fun of you!All of the tim-times that I hur-hurt you...but I know t-that I can-can't be forgiven and that its to-too late.......and th-thats why...............I'm sorry"

She said as her body went limp and the beautiful women that Monika was, was now dead....and even then she still looked beautiful as she laid there with blood on her chest as her still eyes looked on in a transfixed gaze as her bright sun colored hair blowed and moved like a dancer in the wind as she laid there in my lap as Sayori cried out in pain as tears streamed down her face as she choked out."M-Monika..."But it sounded so insignificant as it was carried away by the wind...just like Monika's life.....