A New Life. (68)

January 2nd, 1988

You were now 9 months pregnant, your son as big as a pumpkin and you were about ready to pop. In fact, you had.

"Roger!" You screamed in panic, your hands on your stomach as you were in horrible pain. Roger ran into the hallway, where you were. "What's wrong?" He asked. "M-my water broke." You whispered, then grunting. "Ok, deep breathes." Roger said, sounding brave even though he was as scared as you were. He ran up the stairs, very quickly coming back with your ready to go pregnancy bag. He swung it over his shoulders and carefully guided you to the car. At that moment, Roger didn't exactly care if his leather seats would get dirty. "Oh my god, oh my god." You screamed, taking in long deep breaths. 

Roger drove to the hospital like no ones' business (That means, very fast). What seemed like forever of pure pain was probably 10 minutes and you arrived at the hospital. 

You walked inside the hospital, immediately getting attention by the receptionist. The receptionist called over a nurse with a wheelchair, sitting you down and speedily getting you to the delivery room. Roger was told to wait a few minutes outside and so he called the boys and girls over and told them the news.

Minutes have passed of you just screaming as the baby wanted to get the hell out of your body. "Ok, darling. We're ready to get the little fella out. Deep breathes through out this whole thing, alright? Who do you want with you?" The doctor asked. "R-roger and Mary." You grunted, the nurse calling them two in. Mary and Roger ran to each side of the bed, grabbing your hand. "Start pushing, dear." The doctor said, you didn't hesitate and did as she said, squeezing Mary and Roger's hand with all your strength. 

Let's just say, Roger was a lot used to it than Mary as she silently screamed while Rog was pretty quiet.

"Keep going, you're doing amazing." The doctor encouraged you, you kept pushing and panting. Your back arched a little as you were currently adding to the population of the world. You let go of Mary's hand, seeing she was probably in more pain than you. "I can find so many insults about the two of you, right now." You said in between breathes. "Let it out." The doctor said. "Roger, you were such a fucking prick when i met you and i hated your guts. I don't know what the hell happened in my mind but all of a sudden your playboy personality was really attractive." You ripped at Roger, who just took it in, no offence taken by him. "And Mary, i wanted to kill you for taking off your Queen ring. I wanted to punch you in the face for being so bitchy about it." You groaned. 

"One last push!" The doctor said and boy did you push. You squeezed your eyes shut as you pushed, feeling like you were about to burst a vein in your head. You heard the baby crying, the sound of scissors snipping and you started to smile, laugh almost while you were panting. You looked over at Roger whose eyes followed the nurse with the baby as she wiped the baby down. "It's our son." You whispered, your eyes started to get teary.

After the nurse did all the checkups on the baby, seeing if he was healthy (Which he was.), she brought him to you in a baby blue blanket. You carefully took him from her and cradled your newborn baby. "He's beautiful." You said, looking up at Roger who was smiling warmly at the baby. "Takes after you." You smiled. "Shall i bring the rest in?" Mary asked, you both nodded. Roger carefully cradled him, watching the rest silently come in. "He's so adorable." Chrissie smiled, squeezing your hand lightly.

Chrissie and Brian were divorced for about 5 months now and were able to have a normal conversation. They both moved on with their live and took care of the kids just fine.

Everyone had their share of holding the baby. Freddie gave him back to you. You smiled, noticing how the baby started opening his eyes. "Look at his green eyes." You giggled, feeling his little fingers wrap your index finger. 

"So, when is the next baby?" Freddie joked, you smiled. "Probably never again." You said, Roger nodded. "I'm honestly happy just to have this little bundle of joy." Roger quietly said, lightly brushing his finger against the baby's cheek.

"Thank you for hating me, by the way." Roger smiled. "You're welcome, Angel." You giggled. "Playboy personality?" Roger whispered in your ear, smirking. You smiled and kissed him. "The love you give is incredible." Roger said, you felt yourself blushing. "You think i'm bitchy?" Mary sounded flattered. "Yes, sometimes." You said, the girls agreed. "What's happening?" Brian asked, a bit confused. "Y/n insulted us." Roger shrugged it off and continue to entertain the baby.

"Hello?! Have you though of the name yet?" Freddie asked. You looked back at the baby, looking at his green eyes and currently black hair that would change color later on.

 "Ben." You smiled. "Ben Taylor."

See what i did there? HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH? Ben? Ben Hardy? HUH?!

Also, since he was born in January, this is the only chapter in the year of 1988. I was planning on him being born in 1987 but was a bit slow and realized it a bit late. Oh well. 

I really loved writing this chapter :>