How about now? (5)

"It's settled then!" John said, raising his hands in victory. "How about you come over in an hour or so, I'll get the place cleaned up and then you can come over?" You said, playing with the napkins. "How about.. we come over. Help you clean and pretend that we just came." Brian suggested. You scoffed. "Fine." You said. "Let's go before another girl attacks me." Roger said, getting up from the chair and walked out the pub. You all followed after him.

You arrived home. "Where do we start?" Freddie asked. "Everywhere." You said, smirking. You ran up to your room and quickly changed into something you could get dirty. As you tied your hair in a ponytail you walked back down. At this point they were spread out through out the house. "Two of you up stairs and clean the empty room then come back down here." You said, as Freddie and John ran upstairs.

You grabbed a mop from the downstairs bathroom, filled the bucket with water and soap and started moping the living room.

Brian and Roger then moved the couch to the window and you mopped the spot where the couch was. "That's all we can do.." You said, looking at the finished room. You decided to move to coffee table as well. "Now for the mattresses." You sighed, walking out to the hallway, being followed by Brian and Roger. 

You walked into the room and all the junk was moved to the side. "Roger, can you please get me the ladder from the side of the house?" You asked, looking at Roger who was half way up the stairs. He nodded and ran out.

Later he came carrying it up the stairs and placing it below the attic entrence. "Three mattresses!" You shouted slightly as Roger was in the attic already. You walked to the closet which was in the hallway and got sheets, pillows and blankets ready. 

He started showing the mattresses down and all three of them grabbing each. Freddie dragged one to the empty room and plopped it on the ground.

Roger came down, carrying the ladder outside again. Brian and John just pushed the mattresses down the stairs and walked down, then dragged them into the living room. 

You walked into your room and sighed. Roger opened the door. "Let's see what we've got to work with." He said, rubbing his hands together and walking in the room. He nodded. "Not bad.." He said, walking over to the bed. "Get comfy, I'm going change their sheets." You said, walking out. You grabbed one sheet, pillow and a blanket and walked to Freddie's room. You put the sheets on, plopped the pillow and blanket on and did the same for the others. 

You walked to your room and saw Roger laying on the bed as comfy as ever. "Quite comfortable." He said, patting the empty space next to him. You jumped in and layed down. "This is gonna be.."

"Fun." Roger said. "More like a complete disaster." You continued. "At least the bed is big enough for your kind of fun. If you know what I mean.." You said. He just sighed. "What? Not excited for having girls over?" You said, nudging him lightly. "Oh I am." He looked at you and winked. "Just put a sock on the door so I will be aware." You said, still laying next to him. He laughed. "You're gonna see that sock a lot." He said. "Oh shut up." You said, smiling and smacking his arm. "Just telling the truth." He said, winking again. "What ever you say Mr." You said.

"Come on." You said, jumping out of bed. He groaned in annoyance and crawled out. "We have the whole day in front of us. It's like 10 am!" You said, tilting your head and raising your eyebrow and watched him as he lazily walked out of the room. "Y/n! There's someone on the phone for you!" Freddie yelled from the kitchen. 

You ran down and grabbed the phone from him. "Heeeello!" You said, sitting on the counter as Roger walked in the kitchen. "Who the hell was that?" Gabby said. "Just a friend." You said hesitantly as all four of the boys were in the kitchen, listening. "Alright.. don't forget tomorrow is University and we can bring in friend or family member to come with us." She said. "What? When did the teacher tell us that?" You said, looking at the boys who were wondering what you where talking about. "On Friday!" She said. "How come you remember that and I don't?" You said, sighing. She smacked her lips. "What's that supposed to mean?!" She shouted. "Oh nothing!" You giggled. "See you!" She said, laughing after. "K, bye." You hang up. 

"So! Who wants to come with me to school?" You said, getting off the counter. They looked at each other. "Work." Brian said. "Work as well." Freddie said. "Class.." John said, everybody looked at Roger. He looked up from his bagel. "Fine, I'll go." He said, swallowing his bagel. "So what are you majoring in?" Brian asked. "Biology." You said, crossing your legs. "Roger's pretty good with biology." Brian said. Roger nodded. "I'll wake you up then." You said. Roger's eyes filled with terror. "Oh come." You said, walking out of the kitchen and walked to your room.

(Roger's POV) 

I sighed. "What's up?" Freddie asked. "I want to make a good impression. Not just on her classmates or teacher but on Y/n..." I said, stopping before continuing. "I don't want her to see me as a drunk and a 'man whore' if you will." I continued, rubbing my forehead. "She does not see you that way, Roger." John said. "And how do you know that." I rolled my eyes. "Roger, she sees the real you when you're sober. If you want to make a good impression.. help her if she gets stuck on a question. Don't flirt with the ladies too much. But still do, so it's not suspicious." Freddie said, getting a smack to head by Brian. "We all know this is knew for you.. you know. Maybe having REAL feelings. But, help her and behave." Brian said. 

I looked down at my plate. "You'll be alright." John said, patting my back as he walked to the sink.