A nice goodbye. (40)

You paced around the hallway in your black dress and black high heels. "Love, everything is going to be fine." Roger tried to calm you down as he buttoned up his black shirt. 

The sudden reality of her leaving the earth has hit you.

Your breathing got heavier and heavier. Roger wrapped his arms around you. "This is horrible." You whispered into Roger's neck. You inhaled Roger's cologne, which calmed you down. "We should go." You said, pulling away. Roger gave you a kiss and with that you walked to the car, driving to the restaurant.

You got out of the car, seeing the rest of the boys, Mary and Gabby's family which consisted of her mother, father and her younger brother. You all walked into the restaurant, going to your rented area of the place. You all sat down. 

"Would you mind maybe tell me how you found out she was sick?" You said, clearing your throat. "We didn't know for a few years, actually. Gab started to look really sick and started loosing her voice and started loosing weight, really badly. One day she came home and said she had something called 'AID's'. The weight loss was a big sign something was wrong." Her mother said, you sighed. "Right." You managed to say. 

Most of you tried to converse, trying not to be sad. You placed your head on Roger's shoulder and looked at the menu. Soon, you all ordered.

"Not hungry?" Roger whispered in your ear. You shook your head. You ended up force feeding yourself some food. The waiter took away the plates, you payed and walked out.

You all got into your own cars and drove to the closest beach. You got out of the car. "Here dear, Gabby said she wanted you to do the honors." Her mother smiled weakly, giving you a pretty white, marble container that had Gabby's ashes in it. You smiled back at her and looked at Roger. "Holy fuck.." You whispered, holding onto it carefully and walking onto the beach. Everyone stayed a far distance away from you, you kept walking, making your way more to the ocean. Your eyes filled with tears as you took off the top, looking into it and seeing the ashes. You sniffled, wiping the tears away with the back of your hand. You took a deep breath, whispering to yourself. "Goodbye, Gab. I'll miss you.." and threw the ashes into the air slightly, the wind taking it farther away.

 You walked back to Roger and hugged him. "Goodbye, Gabby." Roger whispered, placing his chin on your head. You let out a cry, louder then you expected. "You know how much i hate seeing you cry." Roger quietly said. You broke down, crying your eyes out. You slowly pulled away, seeing a wet circle you left on Roger's shirt. "Sorry." You murmured, lightly wiping the tears off his shirt. "Don't apologize." Roger smiled reassuringly. You walked over to her brother and hugged him.

"She told me, how grateful she is for you and she is so sorry for not telling you about her sickness but she hopes you forgive her. She also said that she loves you and will be watching you from up above. That she'll be always there by your side." Joe said. "She'll be greatly missed." You said, Joe pulled away and smiled at you. "She will." He said, you turned around and saw Roger putting out his hand. You walked over to him and grabbed his hand.

"Ready to go home?" Roger said, you nodded and quickly gave everyone a hug.

-

You sat down on the couch, resting your legs on the coffee table. Roger sat down next to you and rested his legs on the coffee table as well. "How many times I've said to her that I hoped she would die and how I hate her in arguments and she said the same.. I wish I never fucking said that to her." You said. "I hate how I never got to say goodbye." You quietly said. Roger said nothing, but hauled you onto him, giving you a big hug. 

You closed your eyes and slowly drifted off to sleep.

You woke up with arms around you, in your bed. It was the next day. You turned around and snuggled your face into Roger's neck. "Are you up, love?" Roger said. "Yes." You mumbled into his neck. "We need to go to the studio to finish your song." Roger said, you took a deep breath, nodded, got up and got dressed.

You entered the studio. 

"Hey, I finished the lyrics. All you need to do is is sing." Brian said, giving you a piece of paper with the lyrics. You nodded, taking the paper and placing it on the piano in front of you. "3..2..1" Brian said, he and Roger began to stomp and clap, you soon joined in and started singing the first verse. You looked over to Roger who smiled at you, you smiled back and finished the whole song. 

"Pretty good." You said, Brian smiled. "It's simple, but maybe it'll be one of our biggest hits." Brian said. "Maybe." You said. "So, for the writers of the song do I put Y/n L/n or Y/n Taylor?" Brian cheekily smiled at you, you stuck your tongue out. "Don't put my name down. It was written just by you." You said. "You sure, you helped and wrote most of the lyrics..?" Brian asked, you nodded. "I'm sure, take the credit." You giggled, Brian nodded unsure but wrote down his name on the paper anyway. "Thank you." Brian hugged you. "No problem." You smiled and pulled away.

-- 

(A/n)

Y'all, if you have IG, go follow me. I started a new Roger account, rogerina_bixch  <-- go follow me!