Honeymoon. (45)

"Here come to newly married couple." Freddie smiled, as you and Roger come onto set of their new music video of 'Save me'. "It's been weeks." You playfully rolled your eyes. "But still." Freddie said. "Rog, fix that collar." You said, Roger frowned. "It's annoying me!" He said, you rolled your eyes and fixed the collar for him, but he immediately set it back straight. "You're rebelling against me way too soon." You said, Roger got behind the drums and started doing their thing.

"Auntie!" Jimmy shouted, jumping on you. "Hey big guy! How are you?" You smiled at him. "I'm grand! Mummy bought me this new toy, mummy show Auntie Y/n!" Jimmy said, Chrissie smiled and handed him a superman toy figurine. "Oh wow!" You said. "My collection is almost full." Jimmy said. "You have to show me all your figurine's when i visit next time." You smiled, Jimmy nodded. "Jimmy!" Brian said, opening up his arms. "Daddy." Jimmy said, Brian took his son into his arms. "That was the most adorable thing i've ever seen." Roger stood next to you. "He's so energetic." You said, looking at the happy May family. "Everyone has kids except for Fred and us." Roger said. "Let's not jump into that part of our life yet." You said. "When will i have cousins?" Jimmy asked, Brian kneeled down to his level. "You already have cousins." Brian smiled. "But i want cousins from Uncle Roger and Auntie Y/n." Jimmy pouted, you all laughed. Jimmy didn't even notice Roger until he spoke. "You gotta be patient." Roger smiled,  Jimmy's eyes lit up as he jumped on Roger. "You would be amazing parents." Chrissie said, looking at you and Roger as you both made Jimmy laugh. "We just aren't ready with a kid, plus with us being away from home most of the time..it wouldn't be the best." You said, she nodded. "Go play." Roger said, setting Jimmy on the floor. 

"You haven't had a honeymoon, so we thought we'd let Roger take time off work so you could have a honeymoon in England." Freddie said. "Thank you, Fred." You said. "So if Roger has time off, we're gonna take time off as well." He added.

You arrived home and sat down on the couch. "Where do we go for our England honeymoon?" Roger asked. "How about Durdle Door? I haven't been there in ages." You said. "That place doesn't have a hotel, does it?" He asked, you shook your head. "The Isles of Scilly!" You exclaimed. "Yes! That's a beautiful place." Roger said.

Few hours later, you had everything packed up. 

You dressed in denim yellow shorts and a sunflower long bell sleeve top with your signature black converse. Roger had a classic white shirt, the sleeves rolled up to his elbows and a few of the top buttons unbuttoned with black jeans and adidas white shoes.

You took a taxi to a dock. You got out of the car and saw a ferry with a few people on board, ready to leave. You got onto the boat, sitting down on the benches. "Roger Taylor?" An excited fan said. "Hello." Roger said, getting up and hugging the fan. "What are you doing here?" She said nervously. Roger looked at you, the fan waved at you anxiously, you waved back. You haven't gone public yet about being married yet. "On a little vacation." Roger said, sitting back down next to you as the ferry started moving. "Well, have a great time." She smiled. "It was amazing meeting you." She said and continued to talk to her friends.

"When will we tell the public?" Roger said in your ear. "Maybe while we're at Scilly." You shrugged, he nodded, holding your hand.

2 hours later, the ferry docked and you got off.

"Holy shit." You said, seeing a beautiful hotel on the island surrounded by the ocean and green practically everywhere. You walked into the hotel, got keys to your room sweet and took an elevator to the 2nd floor. You walked into your sweet and saw an amazing view of the ocean. "Hotels bring back such an amazing memory for me." Roger smirked, you smiled. "Want to bring back those memories? This time we can be as loud as we want." He said. "Maybe later, we can go to the beach at night time and try something new." You winked. "Ooo, that sounds nice."

-10 pm-

You walked down to the beach, stopping where the sand starts. You walked up a small hill that gave you a perfect view of the beach that was lit up by tiki torches. 

(Smut Warning)

You laid down on the grass, waiting for Roger's touch. He started with the usual foreplay, kissing your neck. He laid on top of you, digging his head into your neck. You wrapped your legs around his waist, placing your feet on his back, you put your hand on the back of his head. You moaned from pleasure as he took of your shorts, his hand slipping down your wet panties. He slipped in 1 finger into your wet entrance. "Do you want another one, princess?" Roger said with a stern voice that turned you on so much. You nodded and Roger put in another finger. Your walls tightened around his fingers as you felt your climax coming. You finally came, he pulled out his fingers, putting them in your mouth. You sucked on his fingers, your tongue dancing around them. He took out his fingers out of your mouth. "Fuck me. Fuck your little princess, Angel." You breathed out, Roger smirked. He took off what was left of clothes on you, he took of his clothes, including his boxers. "Remember princess, you get to scream as loud as you want." Roger said, teasing your entrance. You nodded and with that he entered you, grabbing hold of your waist as he started going faster. You moaned out his name, which slowly turned into screaming as he pounded into you. Roger started biting your neck again, making you scratch his back, making him moan in pain and pleasure. "Oh my god!" You screamed as you came, he pulled out, laying on his back next to you. You honestly needed to have a good scream.

(smut ending)

Due to school and not having a laptop on me 24/7, i'll be trying to post on Thursday's, Friday's, Saturday's and Sunday's. I won't be posting any earlier then that because i won't be able to. See you guys next this Thursday!