Cooking in Harmony. (8)

Roger walked up to the house and opening the door. You get off his back, throwing the backpack on the ground. You took off your coat and kicked off your shoes. Roger ran into the kitchen, closing the door behind him. You thought nothing of it and walked upstairs.

(Roger's POV)

I closed the kitchen door and saw Brian reading the news paper. 

"I may have messed up." I said, rubbing my forehead. "What now?" He said, placing the paper down. "Well, there was this girl. She started flirting with me, i didn't start it. Y/n got upset, went to the bathroom, came back then when school was done, the girl started to kiss me aaaaand-" I said, taking a deep breath. "What happened to 'behaving?" Brian said. "The girl started it! I would have been fine. I need to stay clear of her.." I said.

I told Brian about everything. "Well, that's going to be hard 'staying clear' if she's trying to take over Y/n life.." He sighed. "I won't let myself be mesmerize by her.. American accent and her eyes.." I said, staring at one spot as i thought of Veronica. "Snap out of it. Y/n told you she's a cow, i wouldn't go for that girl." Brian said and i shrugged. "Don't shrug! Y/n is the one you want and need. Not the girl." Brian said. "I know, i know.." I sighed.

(Your POV)

"Y/n, The phone!" Roger yelled from the kitchen. "Coming!" You yelled and ran down. "Who is it?" You asked, taking the phone from Roger. "Guess, idiot." Gabby said. "No need for that. What's up?" You said, leaning on the counter. "Well, you alright? What happened?" She asked. "We made it home." You said. You and Gabby had a code, if you were talking about someone and they were in the room one of you would cough 3 times. "That's it? Tell me!" She screamed. You couched 3 times. "My ears! Jeez.." You said. "He's in the room? Alright..Well did.. he say anything about? Did she kiss him or he kissed her.. or?" Gabby said, taking a sip of her drink. "I don't know." You said. "Are you jealous? Are you starting to catch feelings?" She said, clearly grinning. "No, I am not! God!" You screeched, feeling Brian's and Roger's eyes on you. "Then why are you making a big deal out of this?" Gabby said. You covered the phone's microphone. "Can you cover your ears, please Roger?" You said. He looked at you and slowly covered his ears. 

You didn't care if Brian heard. "Like i've said, he's a free man and he can do whatever the fuck he wants. I'm going, bye!" You said, hanging up. 

Brian looked at you."What?" You crossed your arms and Roger uncovered his ears. "Gabby's going to kill me one day.." You mumbled, walking out of the kitchen.

-Later that evening-

You walked into the kitchen, seeing that everyone was in the kitchen. "Who's cooking?" You said, everyone looked at you with slight shock. "I already cooked dinner once." You said, they looked at each other. "How about, you all cook together? And i just sit and relax.. and maybe watch you suffer." You said, smiling. You clapped your hands a few times from excitement.

You sat down and they started to cook. "So, what will you be making for me today, Chefs?" You asked, giggling. "No clue." Freddie said, looking through the pantry and fridge. "Alright." You laughed. "How about.. Chicken and something." John said. "Alright." You said, placing your arm on the table. "How long do you cook chicken and potatoes..?" John asked. "Potatoes for about 15 minutes and chicken breasts for about 25-30 minutes." You said, John just angrily sighed.

"Do you just put the these things on the pot?" Roger said, holding a few potatoes. You got up and walked over to them. You grabbed a pot, filled it with water. Roger put the potatoes in. "We can do it by ourselves." Roger frowned, mockingly. "You would burn the place down." You said, smiling. You put the pot on the stove. "Let me know when the water starts boiling." You said as you pulled out a cutting board. "Can you hand me the chicken?" You asked. "Since when did we have a bloody chicken in the fridge?" Freddie said, as gave you the chicken. You opened the packaging and put the whole chicken on the cutting board. "What to try and cut it up?" You asked Roger. He shrugged and walked over to you. You stood behind him, looking over his shoulder. "Cut it there." You said pointing to one place and kept doing this until it was all cut up.

-Hour Later-

Everybody ate their food. "How was it?" Freddie asked. "It was good." You said, smiling. Freddie rolled his eyes.

So, i will skip a few years to more 'important' years. Also, couldn't think of a name for the chapter :P This is also a filler chapter for the next one!