Attack and dance. (21)

You heard a knock at the door. "You alright?" Freddie said, as Roger opened the door. "Yeah." Roger said, moving aside for Freddie and Paul come in.

You sat on your bed, fixing up some lyrics. "How are you enjoying America?" Freddie said, you put down your note book. "Alright, i guess." You said, putting your feet on the ground. "Just wait until you meet your fellow people." Paul said, not caring anymore. Roger knew exactly what he meant, he walked up to Paul and punched him. "Roger!" You shouted, walking up to him. Paul shook his head, blood going everywhere and punched Roger. Freddie got up, grabbed Paul by the arm and dragged him out of the room.

You ran to Roger, who's one hand was holding his nose and the other leaning on the bed. "Fuck.." You whispered, seeing Roger's bloody nose. You ran to the bathroom and grabbed some toilet paper and ran back to Roger. You removed Roger's bloody hand and carefully stuck the toiler paper up is nose. "Tilt your head back." You said. "Fucking asshole." Roger said. "Yeah.." You mumbled, grabbing sanitary wipes from the coffee table and wiped his hand. "Go wash up." You said, throwing the wipe in the bin. Roger went to the bathroom and washes his hands. He came back. "I am sorry, i'm the one who caused this." You said, sitting on the couch next to him. "No, you didn't. Paul is the one who did this." Roger said, looking you in the eyes. "Well, so far it seems i've hurt you twice already." You said, looking at the half gone nail marks. Roger sighed. "It's not your fault." He said. "I must look ridiculous, right now." Roger laughed. You smiled, taking the tissues out of his nose. "Stopped bleeding." You said with relief. 

You took a closer look at his nose. "How does it look?" Roger asked. "Bruised." You said, sighing. "Want a bandage?" You asked, he shook his head as in 'no'. "Really what i needed before a tour." Roger sighed. "Hopefully it won't be that obvious from the crowd.-" He smiled. "It was worth getting punched." Roger smirked a little.

The door opened. "You alright, mate?" Brian said, racing to the couch. "Yeah." Roger said. "Paul got a week suspension." Brian said. "Suspension?! He should have gotten fired!" You said. Brian shrugged. "We're going to talk about it with Fred, right now." Brian said, walking out of your room. You sighed. 

"Want to get coffee?" Roger suggested. "Sure." You said, getting up. "You sure you can go outside?" You asked and he nodded. You walked out of the hotel and started walking down the street. "Maybe, just maybe.. it's a bad idea for me to come with you on tours. I'm just a distraction and trouble maker." You said, walking next to Roger. "Y/n, we need you with us, believe it or not." Roger said. You didn't know whether to believe him. "You keep us from killing each other." He added. "Yeah." You mumbled. "I'm so sorry for the nose again.." You said, Roger sighed in slight annoyance. "Wasn't your fault." Roger smiled at you as you sat down outside of some cafe.

You looked at your coffee and stirred. "I have no clue about this touring situation." You managed to say. "After this tour, we should be taking a few months off so, you can decide until then." Roger said, taking a bite of his biscuit. You nodded. "Also, we got invited to a ball tonight." Roger said, your eyes widened. "Formal?" You asked, Roger nodded. "God." You whispered. "You don't have to go.." Roger said, sadness in his voice. "Of course i'll go, just.. not a big fan of balls." You said.

You could faintly see the clock inside the cafe. "12 pm, right now.. when is it?" You asked, taking a big jug of your coffee. "At 5, maybe." Roger said, you groaned.

-4 hours later-

You looked through your suitcase and found a long, dark blue dress. You squeezed your body in it and had Roger zip it up. You walked into the bathroom and poured your entire makeup bag around the sink. You did a natural makeup look, you looked at the time. 

30 more minutes to go.

You curled your hair, put on long earrings, a necklace and of course had your Queen ring.

5 minutes to go.

You walked out of the bathroom, revealing yourself to Roger. "Wow.." He said, examining you. His usually wild hair was brushed, but still a little out of control. He had a classic black tux, white shirt a black tie and black trousers, complete with black dress shoes. You span around slowly. "You look absolutely beautiful." Roger smiled, walking over to you. You put on white high heels. "Thank you, you look alright yourself." You smiled and locked arms with Roger, walking to the elevator and going to the ball room.

"There you are!" Freddie shouted with a champagne glass. "Hello, Freddie." You smiled. "Champagne?" Roger said, grabbing two glasses off a platter. "Thank you." You said, taking one glass from him and clinking glass together, then taking a sip. You both sat down on a couch. You finished your drinks. 

Roger's eyes lit up as music turned on, he grabbed your hand and pulled you up onto the dance floor. You giggled, placing your chin on his shoulder, he put his hand on your waist and you started to slow dance. "It's weird seeing you in formal." You said, your body pressing against his. Roger chuckled. He pulled away, you both were next to each other sideways, still holding hands. You started to spin, slowly making your way to Roger. Your back ended up pressing against his chest, he smiled over your shoulder, swaying to the music. After a while, he spun you around, making you face him. Roger suddenly dipped you, making your leg lit up a little. He grabbed your leg, not lifting it too high, he gazed into your eyes as your hair dangled down. You both smiled at each other.

He slowly lift you back up, placing your leg down and placing his hands on your waist, you wrapped your hands around his neck. Soon, your foreheads met, pressing against each other, feeling each others breath on your faces.

The people around you cheered as the band finished playing, slowly you both realized they actually did finish. You grabbed Roger's hand and lead him back to the couch, sitting next to him. 

You had a few more drinks, called it a night and went back to your room.

===

1.1K reads! My god! Thank u, thank u, thank u so much! I love u all and appreciate all of u so God damn much!!