Live Aid. (60)

It was the day of Live Aid and all of you were in Queen's trailer. Silence filled the place, except for the often sip of tea. 

Roger's head rested on your shoulder as he twirled around his drum sticks. "Come on guys, excitement!" You tried to fill them up with enthusiasm. "Bores." You mumbled, getting lightly hit on the thigh with Roger's drumming stick. "I am a very fun person, thank you very much." Roger murmured. "So, Jim. First rock concert?" You asked. "Yeah." Jim replied.

Jim was the same lad you met at one of Freddie's parties. "You've met already? You and Y/n." Freddie said, Jim nodded. "A few years ago, yeah." You said, hearing a knock on the door.

 "Mary." Freddie smiled, kissing her cheek. "Oh. This is David. David, Freddie." Mary said, watching as Freddie and David shook hands. "Good luck." David said. "Thanks." Freddie said. "Hope you enjoy it." Freddie smiled at Mary. "Thanks." She whispered and walked away with David. "Well come on, you won't see anything from here. Join them." Freddie said. "Alright." You sighed, getting up and giving a good luck kiss to Roger. "Kill it, boys." You said, stepping out of the trailer and following Mary.

"So, David huh?" You whispered to Mary, giving her a wink. She blushed and smiled, lightly nodding. "So, Freddie huh?" You whispered to Jim, who laughed. You patted his back, which was weird considering he was a lot taller than you. You folded your hands together as you watched Queen run onto the stage, the crowd screaming their heads off. Roger looked you in the eyes, shooting a wink and blowing you a kiss, making the crowd scream louder. You smiled, blowing him a kiss back. 

Freddie sat down by the piano, looking at you with a very familiar spark in his eyes. The spark of joy and passion that he had since the very beginning.

Fred started to play Bohemian Rhapsody. Freddie's voice was different, it was noticeable (You weren't sure if it was only because he told you he had the illness.) but the crowd didn't seem to care. He couldn't hit some notes like he used to yet he still made it  sound beautiful.

Over the years you've known Queen for and all the concerts you've been to, this was your absolute favorite performance of theirs.

You immediately jumped on Roger as he came off stage. "You were brilliant!" You exclaimed with joy, attacking his face with kisses. "Thank you, love." Roger smiled, setting you down on the floor. You let go of Roger's hand, running over to Freddie and giving him a hug. "You did it." You whispered. "I fucking did." Freddie smiled as you ruffled up his black hair. "Mary's waiting." You said, sending him off. "Where's my ruffle?" Roger asked, pouting as he walked over to you. You smiled, ruffling up his blonde hair. "Your welcome." You said, receiving a kiss on your neck. 

"Get a room." Brian mumbled, rolling his eyes. "You should be mature enough to know you should get a room." Brian added. You giggled as Roger continued to kiss your neck, just to annoy Brian. "Come on, mate." Brian said. Accidentally a little moan escaped your lips. "Jesus!" Brian exclaimed, walking away. "Taking the piss." Roger smiled, grabbing your hand.

The pattern of the years is 8, meaning after 8 chapters i change the year. But, i feel like this is it for the year 85 and i really want to hop into the next year because that's when quite a lot happens :D

Sorry this chapter and year is so short!